PDA

View Full Version : Free Period over....

kua1
Jun 27, 2008, 02:49 AM
Seems like Sega finally fixed the billing server and they disabled the free logins for past users. Guess I might be back if they ever release MAG. If not I'll just play the new WoW expansion. Sad to see you are still horrible fuck ups Sega.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 27, 2008, 02:51 AM
I'm actually gonna pay to get back online. I had fun during the free period. You guys are just too damn serious over a game.

Seority
Jun 27, 2008, 02:51 AM
Now they are saying they might cancel it.
:) -cuts self-

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 27, 2008, 02:53 AM
Seems like Sega finally fixed the billing server and they disabled the free logins for past users. Guess I might be back if they ever release MAG. If not I'll just play the new WoW expansion. Sad to see you are still horrible fuck ups Sega.

WoW expansion? You have a lot of time for PSU then, lol (assuming you aren't talking about burning crusade, and instead Wrath of the Lich King)

magicman34
Jun 27, 2008, 02:57 AM
DON'T Renew your account, the system still don't work right. After trying to get past the dam Gameguard check, my account came back as inactive, so I went to playsega to renew.

1. It wouldn't let me use the SOLO/Maestro card I've been using since PSU first came out.

2. When I did get re-activated with my Mastercard, I now can't get on as i'm getting error 065 as i try to sign in.

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 27, 2008, 03:01 AM
Wow, GG already, lol

Seority
Jun 27, 2008, 03:08 AM
DON'T Renew your account, the system still don't work right. After trying to get past the dam Gameguard check, my account came back as inactive, so I went to playsega to renew.

1. It wouldn't let me use the SOLO/Maestro card I've been using since PSU first came out.

2. When I did get re-activated with my Mastercard, I now can't get on as i'm getting error 065 as i try to sign in.

Sorry I must....

HATE CRIME!
HATE CRIME!
>:O

ScoopMoto
Jun 27, 2008, 04:27 AM
EPIC FAIL

CelestialBlade
Jun 27, 2008, 10:02 AM
Sorry I must....

HATE CRIME!
HATE CRIME!
>:O
I *do* hate crime.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 27, 2008, 11:36 AM

You do know bank transactions aren't instantaneous, right? -.-;

Kylie
Jun 27, 2008, 12:07 PM
What free period? It was just SEGA not knowing what they were doing.

relentless
Jun 27, 2008, 01:03 PM
What free period? It was just SEGA not knowing what they were doing.

That this free period is called free period has nothing to do with ST's screw ups. :P
It's a free period for me, because.. well, it was an amount of time I didn't have to pay. :l In other words, a free period. xD

Oh yeah, I hate crime... huh?

Kylie
Jun 27, 2008, 01:08 PM
:nerd: Just noting that it only became a free period because they had no choice but to take the billing site, which they tried to conceal by saying it was an opportunity to bring back old faces, etc.