PDA

View Full Version : Don't Renew Your Account Yet!

magicman34
Jun 27, 2008, 03:05 AM
Whatever you do, DON'T renew your account as the system is still faulty. I just tried and to start it wouldn't accept the card i've been using since PSU came out. So having broken out the Mastercard and finally getting renewed, I now can't get on as I'm Getting error 065 when it checks my account.

SEGA get your act together!!!!!!!!!!

Weeaboolits
Jun 27, 2008, 03:10 AM
My account is recurring.

goldbrease
Jun 27, 2008, 03:15 AM
I think.... sega is going to have a very large inbox and answering machines of complaints again.... >.>

magicman34
Jun 27, 2008, 03:33 AM
Oh well, sent them a ticket and check the billing website forum and it looks like I'm not the only one with problems.

xjustsumloser
Jun 27, 2008, 03:35 AM
already canceled

goldbrease
Jun 27, 2008, 03:51 AM
i'm playing right now. but i bought a month package to lol.

Danny_Dark
Jun 27, 2008, 06:11 AM
Well, everything is fine for me...(for now)...

Vent
Jun 27, 2008, 06:13 AM
Would anyone enlighten the community what exactly is happening?

Para
Jun 27, 2008, 06:14 AM
Agreed I need to know as well before I renew so I dont get mired in troubles.

mia_viola
Jun 27, 2008, 06:29 AM
well i renewed this morning, tried to go online and it said 065, got email just from playsega saying its gone through and now i can go online so maybe this new system is just slower than the old one?

strikershadow
Jun 27, 2008, 06:55 AM
It happened to me too, I just bought a month and still error 65... OMG sega this sucks

fayt6
Jun 27, 2008, 07:29 AM
sigh should of checked pso-world b4 i got pissed an used the card =( oh well i got more time then ...

strikershadow
Jun 27, 2008, 07:32 AM
according to the official forum, it says it takes an hour or two... :D well see

Cracka_J
Jun 27, 2008, 07:33 AM
lol what is this, epic fail week?
065 still exists with the new billing server and paid accounts?!?

wow....just plain wow.
just when you think they can't top themselves...

Joony
Jun 27, 2008, 07:43 AM
Can someone tell me what kind of form the Visa Card has? xxx-xxx-xx?

Ogni-XR21
Jun 27, 2008, 08:03 AM
I can only tell you that Mastercard has XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (4 times 4)

Wiz
Jun 27, 2008, 08:14 AM
Heh, I don't plan to renew it. I'm gonna take a break until Segac gets its act together (which might be a while...)

Kizeragi
Jun 27, 2008, 08:19 AM
Heh, I don't plan to renew it. I'm gonna take a break until Segac gets its act together (which might be a while...)

As am I. Also I have nothing to do as of right now, so that too.

Magitek_X
Jun 27, 2008, 08:27 AM
I tried to renew and my transaction was declined.

Aorre
Jun 27, 2008, 08:40 AM
The epic failure just never ceases to amaze me. I get to wake up to something more retarded every day now.

Funny he mentioned that in the "LOL, Talk of No MAG Event Now and Just Give Rewards Sooner" topic because upon waking up this morning, I read this topic.

Para
Jun 27, 2008, 08:46 AM
Anyone here buy the 6 month package? (cuz its much less painful)

soolayah
Jun 27, 2008, 09:11 AM
Can someone tell me what kind of form the Visa Card has? xxx-xxx-xx?
My Visa has 4x4 (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx).

Powder Keg
Jun 27, 2008, 09:16 AM
Funny he mentioned that in the "LOL, Talk of No MAG Event Now and Just Give Rewards Sooner" topic because upon waking up this morning, I read this topic.

See what I mean? I just did as well. :D

These idiots have dug themselves so deep they're almost at the core of the Earth.

Jainsea
Jun 27, 2008, 09:48 AM

Mhmm Para thats what I been doing since I joined up last year, but wouldn't you know it T_T
my sub expired recently D: I think I'll hang back and see whats going happen or possible quick fix.
(quick fix lol, I make myself laugh)

Namine
Jun 27, 2008, 10:01 AM
I renewed my account first thing when the servers went back up, and got 'Error 065', so I waited about 30 minutes and tried again and still couldn't get online. So I just went to bed then. Got up this morning and I was able to get online. It seems to take probably an hour or more to re-activate your account.

As for 'Error 065' says 'Your account has expired', so of course it will always be around.

RedCoKid
Jun 27, 2008, 10:06 AM
Same here, I'm gonna take a break when mine expires after this billing cycle. I'll see if things improve after the July 18 update. If not, I won't return.

Powder Keg
Jun 27, 2008, 10:13 AM
There are at least 7 topics on the front page of the official forums with people having this problem...LOL

This game is going to die.

MelanyKoura
Jun 27, 2008, 10:29 AM
The day after the "alert" went up that today was the day to have yourself a subscription for, I went in and canceled my old one and made a new one (30 days, reoccurring). And I did this WHILE I WAS PLAYING. No hiccups for me.

By the way people, just because a hand full of people are having the problem doesn't mean that everyone is. It's just like the "news channels," all you hear of is the BAD NEWS, not so much the GOOD NEWS.

And also, how can you expect a new billing system to work 100% right off the bat? You can't get everything right the first time something goes up. If you do, then you're just that lucky. If not, then it shouldn't be THAT big of a deal because it's NEW, it's not guaranteed to work right off the bat.

Really people, they're trying to do what they can and you keep giving them a hard time. You going out for GM blood and yelling "SEGA sucks!" isn't helping anything. You want something done? Go to SEGA and do it yourself. Otherwise just shut up, file the reports as you're asked to when there's a problem with your gaming experience, and let them do their job. No mater how mediocre it may be.

Cracka_J
Jun 27, 2008, 10:32 AM
chill and ruby can't get to the weekend fast enough...
then they can at least ignore people for another 2 days, without having to make up another excuse.

and edit:

Really people, they're trying to do what they can and you keep giving them a hard time. You going out for GM blood and yelling "SEGA sucks!" isn't helping anything. You want something done? Go to SEGA and do it yourself. Otherwise just shut up, file the reports as you're asked to when there's a problem with your gaming experience, and let them do their job. No mater how mediocre it may be.

And your support of the matter just makes it worse. All you are doing is promoting incompetence. Go you.

MelanyKoura
Jun 27, 2008, 10:38 AM
I never said I condoned such performance. My bottom line is to just be quiet and enjoy what we have of the game. If you don't want to enjoy the game, then go outside or play a console game.

You are just putting words in my mouth.

Wiz
Jun 27, 2008, 10:42 AM
Mmm...I've thought about that a couple of times, but I don't think it'll work for me. I might take a break (like I am now), so that time would go to waste.

With Segac's constant screw-ups, I'd rather pay for it monthly and see how I feel at the end of the month.

ErtaiClou
Jun 27, 2008, 10:44 AM
I believe the PSU expression is, "Don't text in meh bubble!"

But yeah took me like an hour to get everything straighten out on their new billing site. Everything is back to normal now, though.

Cracka_J
Jun 27, 2008, 10:45 AM
how is quoting you putting words in your mouth?

MelanyKoura
Jun 27, 2008, 10:51 AM
You're implying that I condone poor performance and player support/customer service (or whatever else you want to call that semi-fail pile...), and I don't. I'm just at least using a little reason when looking at this. It wasn't SEGA's fault in the first place that the billing server failed. They didn't make it fail, yet people seem to go on like SEGA did (correct me if I'm wrong, please). After this, everything that they fail at (MAG extension (getting irritated with that one) being one big thing), everyone goes trolling for GM blood and keeps complaining. As I said before, if you want something done the way you want it, go do it yourself. Otherwise, if you still have access to the game, just play.

Edit: And yes, I know GMs aren't here (no duh). I just hear about this every time the player base hears something they don't like.

AuroraBlaze
Jun 27, 2008, 10:56 AM
I renewed my Guardians License a few days ago and thank God I haven't had any problems, (knock wood). I hope everyones issues are resolved soon so we can all play together again. Im so sorry this keeps happening to people. It has to be extremely frustrating. I guess Ive just been lucky. I didnt get the error 065 and I am so glad. What would I do without my PSU!?

Good luck everyone and hope to see ya soon!

relentless
Jun 27, 2008, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I assume since you renewed days ago (and not a few hours), activation just went fine for ya. ;o
I guess everyone who resubscribed like say, 2 hours ago may still see their accounts as inactive aka 065. Just wait and see, I'm sure everyone will be able to play again soon.

Celi-Ka
Jun 27, 2008, 11:25 AM

Agreed. I completely missed out on the 065 B.S. during MAG thanks to choosing this option in April.

It seems there's a little lag time between when you pay for your subscription and when you can actually log in. However, after that it all seems fine and dandy. If you want to play just go and subscribe ASAP.

Cracka_J
Jun 27, 2008, 11:28 AM
snip
You say you don't condone poor service, yet you try to defend these guys in every paragraph you write. Sounds like you're a bit confused to me. They've done this to the community, so who should I blame instead? Santa? Stop defending people that don't deserve it, these jokers are as much to blame now as ST or SEGA in general.

But this is going off-topic, so if you want to have a normal discussion about this, feel free take it up via pm.

MSAksion
Jun 27, 2008, 12:15 PM
I KNEW IT.

I'm glad i waited. I'm taking a week or so off from PSU before i renew - to see if others have any issues with renewing their accounts.

Apparently there are XD. oh well. I'll see what happens - i wont quit PSU but i will take a short break.

Tone
Jun 27, 2008, 12:35 PM
So... Just paid for my account.

Time purchased: 10:27 AM
Time logged on: 10:31 AM

So either the delay happened to only a couple of people, or they fixed it. Either way, even if there IS a delay, if the wait is only an hour, its not really a problem :\

CelestialBlade
Jun 27, 2008, 12:58 PM
It could just be some validation hold-up and maybe it's bank-specific. Could be any number of things.

It IS funny to watch how easily some people want to jump and blame Sega for a one-hour verification delay. Yes, they've been vastly incompetent lately, but god damn. It's like people are actively looking for reasons to blame them nowadays.

Noblewine
Jun 27, 2008, 01:05 PM
So the problem hasn't been completely fixed yet like Typheros said give it time. Segac will fix the problem.

stukasa
Jun 27, 2008, 01:10 PM
I've been on the 6-month plan for a year now (this is my third time getting it). I kept having problems with the recurring one so I switched and haven't had any problems since. $50 really isn't that much if you have a job. ;o

It IS funny to watch how easily some people want to jump and blame Sega for a one-hour verification delay. Yes, they've been vastly incompetent lately, but god damn. It's like people are actively looking for reasons to blame them nowadays.
Can you really blame them at this point? :-? But yeah, there's no need to attack Sega over a short credit card verification delay.

Jarek
Jun 27, 2008, 01:10 PM
I dunno.
I got my account stuff back up and going on the billing site earlier this morning then had to leave for a while before even trying to log on. Just tried now and signed on fine.

No idea what the issue might be, but I guess it didn't affect me.

Kinako78
Jun 27, 2008, 01:26 PM
As I said in another thread, I never had a free period, so I probably won't have this problem.

Neith
Jun 27, 2008, 01:28 PM
I've been on the 6-month plan for a year now (this is my third time getting it). I kept having problems with the recurring one so I switched and haven't had any problems since. $50 really isn't that much if you have a job. ;o

If you're a European player, there isn't even an option for the six-month plan, only 30-days recurring, or 30-days one-time payment. My account is meant to renew tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

Danny_Dark
Jun 27, 2008, 01:53 PM
Yes...Payment every Month...

Shou
Jun 27, 2008, 01:55 PM
What the Fuck! I cancled my account yesterday and it is marked "pending cancelation" I tried to log in and I still can!!! I better not be f***ing charged for this shit...

goldbrease
Jun 27, 2008, 01:57 PM
well it seems now the entire sega forums are down. or its just me for some odd reason lol.

Aorre
Jun 27, 2008, 01:58 PM
well it seems now the entire sega forums are down. or its just me for some odd reason lol.
You're not alone.

goldbrease
Jun 27, 2008, 02:02 PM
first possible mag extension cancel, then new billing 065 for people, now there forums are broken. i think sega needs to get new members for sonic team.

CelestialBlade
Jun 27, 2008, 02:12 PM
Okay, I think their issues may be resolved. If you have not yet renewed, you may be safe to do so now.

I just got done buying a 1-month sub, entered the same card information I've entered since launch, and everything went through fine. Logged into PSU, no error 065, everything's normal. Either I'm lucky or they heard us and got the issues resolved.

goldbrease
Jun 27, 2008, 02:19 PM
the forums are back up as well.

strikershadow
Jun 27, 2008, 02:47 PM
yea I was able to log on after a few hours... maybe sega did something right

Rambo!
Jun 27, 2008, 03:41 PM
yea I was able to log on after a few hours... maybe sega did something right

I am sorry to point out the having sega and right in the same sentence without the use of a negative word such and can't or won't is not a possible sentence.

My faith in sega is pretty low at this point anyway.

RubyEclipse
Jun 27, 2008, 03:45 PM
The hour delay should be pretty much fixed at this point according to the billing developers.

Likewise if you still get errors, let us know at help.sega.com

(Note there: If you get a "Fatal error" trying to connect, first give it a shot in firefox as opposed to IE. If this still doesn't work just sit tight, we have passed word on this along and should have that working very soon on our end.)

Chuck_Norris
Jun 27, 2008, 04:11 PM

Yeah, same thing happened to me. :/

Nitro Vordex
Jun 27, 2008, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Magitek_X
They're weeding out the whiners. :wacko:

Magitek_X
Jun 27, 2008, 09:07 PM
Who the hell are you to call me a whiner? Do you even know me? When have I whined?

Arika
Jun 27, 2008, 09:29 PM
The hour delay should be pretty much fixed at this point according to the billing developers.

(Note there: If you get a "Fatal error" trying to connect, first give it a shot in firefox as opposed to IE. If this still doesn't work just sit tight, we have passed word on this along and should have that working very soon on our end.)

1 of my friends has problem because he doesn't live in any of the 9 country on the list. so he can't input the information to correspond to credit card.

EDIT: and lol, I hope this won't going to happen to me later, I live in Australia and there is no AU on the list too...

Magical Trevor
Jun 27, 2008, 09:31 PM
I'm fine.. 6month chunk bought yesterday.

washuu
Jun 27, 2008, 11:54 PM

I'm still 065 and my subscription doesnt end till july 8 D=
I'm bored -_-

DraginHikari
Jun 27, 2008, 11:58 PM
I bought the 180 day package and was able to get on perfectly fine.

Sasamichan
Jun 28, 2008, 02:41 AM
Mine was canceled when the "Free period" was in effect. I have no money to renew right now. Wasn't planning to renew until the rewards are announced. (or at least implemented)

Ruru
Jun 28, 2008, 02:00 PM
I bought the 180 day package and was able to get on perfectly fine.

according to the person who replied to me during MAG the non recurring 180 day subscription hasn't seen any problems at all.

Quebe_Lae
Jun 30, 2008, 02:16 AM
>.> My card was declined. My human has three luck today. YARG. YARG YARG YARG. Going to try and contact Sega. T_T

RemiusTA
Jun 30, 2008, 07:19 PM
already canceled

________