PDA

View Full Version : is sange&yasha out?

ForteGunnerW
Jun 27, 2008, 10:05 AM
Hey anyone know If sange&yasha is out because it says it is on item database.... but its not where it says it is

Zorafim
Jun 27, 2008, 10:07 AM
Trade mission, collect Sange and Yasha first, use them and special item to trade, etc. Still not out in the english servers, as the database should say.

SuperChoco
Jun 27, 2008, 10:08 AM
It says you can get it at an exchange mission at gawiks pub.
Just a little bit of info though, if the items are italicized, then that means they are not out in the us/eu servers

Magician
Jun 27, 2008, 10:09 AM
What Zorafim said, not until the Arm's Dealer exchange mission is available in Moatoob's bar.

Darius_Drake
Jun 27, 2008, 11:01 AM
Unfortunately if we don't earn the Sange reward during the second part of MAG then it will never be available to us. :(

relentless
Jun 27, 2008, 11:03 AM
Unfortunately if we don't earn the Sange reward during the second part of MAG then it will never be available to us. :(

You're wrong.
We shall be able to obtain both of these single-handed weapons in another way in the future, if you've read the JPN's updates etc.
So those 200mil kills as for the MAG event aren't that important. Even the Grinding Boost would be more important than this at this kind of point.

edit: There's a high chance that we won't even get the "second part of MAG".

Darius_Drake
Jun 27, 2008, 11:06 AM
You're wrong.
We shall be able to obtain both of these single-handed weapons in another way in the future, if you've read the JPN's updates etc.
So those 200mil kills as for the MAG event aren't that important. Even the Grinding Boost would be more important than this at this kind of point.

Sorry to be misinforming. I get so frustrated reading the japanese updates because we are so far behind on our updates. Reading those updates is like putting myself in a torture chamber at this point.

Lance813
Jun 27, 2008, 11:14 AM
they need to make sabers that you hold in your left hand too.

Like sange would be right handed, and yasha would be left.

I feel discriminated against, im left handed.

relentless
Jun 27, 2008, 11:21 AM
That idea is whack, sorry. Too many cons. And I don't see the logic behind that other than being able to look cool, but then again, if you'd hold 2 Sabers in both hands, that'd just make it a Twin Saber.

Darius_Drake
Jun 27, 2008, 12:02 PM
You're wrong.

Could you point me to the update stating that you can get the Sange in another way? I have been looking at this for finding a way to get it:

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/2887/sange/

Golto
Jun 27, 2008, 12:07 PM
'* A future update will re-introduce a new way to get the sabers Sange and Yasha.'
But if we don't get Sange from MAG don't expect S&Y until sometime in 2009.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145393

ashley50
Jun 27, 2008, 02:35 PM
Hell...we don't even have sange yet. Hell knows if we'll EVEN get Sange XD

mvffin
Jun 27, 2008, 04:35 PM
maybe we'll get yasha in september or so, if our servers are still up.