PDA

View Full Version : Petition Sega about Schedule

Abashi76
Jun 27, 2008, 11:28 PM
http://psupedia.info/Longterm_schedule

This is about the long term schedule. I'm hoping that most of these updates come soon, however there is one of them I am not looking forward to.

System update 04

* Attack TECHNIC visuals will be adjusted at LV31+ so that only the caster will see the effect. Everyone else will see the TECHNIC in its LV21-30 form.

THIS JUST SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!! Maybe just for PS2, but this should not be forced upon everybody that plays on the PC. How do I email them? We should start mass emailing them in order to stop that scheduled update.

chaoskila
Jun 27, 2008, 11:33 PM
its pretty gey isnt it
lvling up all your technicks so you can show it off then they just kick you in the balls because of how garbage the ps2 is.

YES PS2 IS GARBAGE. TRANSFER PSU TO PS3. Sony >.> more gey than microsoft.

Ryokai
Jun 27, 2008, 11:34 PM
Well that does seem a bit silly of sega to do that. I wonder why they think they need to do that. Doesn't really make sense to me but then again I'm on PC so.......

ashley50
Jun 27, 2008, 11:34 PM
here

https://phantasystaruniverse.jp/support/inquiry/opinion.php

Be sure to type in Japanese ok? XD

Abashi76
Jun 27, 2008, 11:37 PM
here

https://phantasystaruniverse.jp/support/inquiry/opinion.php

Be sure to type in Japanese ok? XD

Our servers are updated by SOA I believe, is there any English source I can send a message to?

ashley50
Jun 27, 2008, 11:44 PM
English?

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/index.php Go Here...

You should be able to find your way thru it ;l

Nitro Vordex
Jun 27, 2008, 11:45 PM
I found their landline.

1-800-UPY-OURS

Hell, that might as well be their number. >_>;

Abashi76
Jun 27, 2008, 11:49 PM
English?

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/index.php Go Here...

You should be able to find your way thru it ;l

I cannot log into the new Sega Support System. Many people don't want this update, how come nobody else will do it?

Retehi
Jun 27, 2008, 11:49 PM
While we're at it, let's try and throw rocks at the top of the Empire State Building, or find Atlantis.

ashley50
Jun 27, 2008, 11:52 PM
I cannot log into the new Sega Support System. Many people don't want this update, how come nobody else will do it?
'cause they can only complain and not do any work at all...
or...

"Resistance is Futile..."

Abashi76
Jun 27, 2008, 11:55 PM
Think about it, this may be the ONLY update we will ever get with in the next few months, being the easiest one to change. Think how horrible that would be ... just that but nothing else.

Is it time to stand up, no matter how useless it may seem? What if that we're that last and only update we will ever receive, just something to tone the game and then we are abandoned forever.

autumn
Jun 27, 2008, 11:57 PM
Check the thread labeled "I wrote to SEGA" or something along those lines. Other people are trying to do something about all of the ongoing situations. I agree with you. I'm a bit nervsey about them moving our servers. Does anyone else see that as a prime place to further dig themselves in the hole? I know I do.

ashley50
Jun 28, 2008, 12:01 AM
Think about it, this may be the ONLY update we will ever get with in the next few months, being the easiest one to change. Think how horrible that would be ... just that but nothing else.

It would also benefit those playing PSU with low spec PCs :) (like me)

Abashi76
Jun 28, 2008, 12:21 AM
Check the thread labeled "I wrote to SEGA" or something along those lines. Other people are trying to do something about all of the ongoing situations. I agree with you. I'm a bit nervsey about them moving our servers. Does anyone else see that as a prime place to further dig themselves in the hole? I know I do.

Moving our servers? Where? I never heard of this happening.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 28, 2008, 12:38 AM
Our servers are updated by SOA I believe, is there any English source I can send a message to?
They're updated by SoA, but only when SoJ tells them to do it.

February
Jun 28, 2008, 01:07 AM

I don't believe that's the case. Talking to the GM's today, they made it seem like everything is up to Sonic team.

imfanboy
Jun 28, 2008, 01:10 AM
I don't believe that's the case. Talking to the GM's today, they made it seem like everything is up to Sonic team.
It's called 'pissing the buck': if you lie about who's responsible often enough, no one knows who's responsible at all. If you have 4 or 5 or more groups who may be responsible and you're creative enough in pissing the buck, then you may just confuse whoever's questioning you so much they just give up!

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 28, 2008, 01:21 AM
Pissing the buck? lmao

And no, our GMs really are in a sucky situation.

Uncle_bob
Jun 28, 2008, 01:34 AM
While we're at it, let's try and throw rocks at the top of the Empire State Building, or find Atlantis.

I can do both of those.

At the same time.

Anyway. If you're not living in Japan, you don't have a chance in hell a convincing sega to do something.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2008, 02:11 AM
They're updated by SoA, but only when SoJ tells them to do it.

So then everyone should be blaming SoJ right?

ohnoezstereotyping D:

Seority
Jun 28, 2008, 02:28 AM
I vote for an option of that. If your on a PS2/PS3 or a bad PC, then you can select it so you specifcally don't lag. If you have a good PC, then you can keep up with everyone without needing to chuck it off.
This would be most convient. If this does happen though, I just wasted 100 hours on my 130/20 FT newman >:(

mvffin
Jun 28, 2008, 03:19 AM
seriously. Who levels PA's for more damage?

Anyhow, if Sega is listening to anyone, they will fix this mistake. I guarantee the JP players are BAWWWWING about it too.

darkante
Jun 28, 2008, 03:22 AM
seriously. Who levels PA's for more damage?

Anyhow, if Sega is listening to anyone, they will fix this mistake. I guarantee the JP players are BAWWWWING about it too.

Uhm, thatīs the point of P.A? But i like more the accomplishment to get it max lv then to actually use always for full power...well at least until i have maxed EVERY P.A...which i never will. :P

ForteGunnerW
Jun 28, 2008, 03:26 AM
Why doesnt everyone leave the Game then Sega will get worried and lose money. and they might actually listen for once. maybe the dont wanna get told how to do their job right? but if they did get it right and got the game noticed a bit more they could make a lot of $$$$

Gryffin
Jun 28, 2008, 03:30 AM
Alrighty, you go make the signs telling everyone to quit playing.

I'll get the fire extinguisher to save your life once the mob forms.

Seority
Jun 28, 2008, 03:32 AM
I'll eat sum cookies and watch.
:3

Indica
Jun 28, 2008, 03:32 AM
Im pretty sure they are well aware people are unhappy. Leaving game is not going to do anything.

We need to do something drastic like mail them Dog Shit in a box or something.

ForteGunnerW
Jun 28, 2008, 03:33 AM
Alrighty, you go make the signs telling everyone to quit playing.

I'll get the fire extinguisher to save your life once the mob forms.

thanks lol just saying cus hey maybe sega could listen for once? they need to get their act together...

Seority
Jun 28, 2008, 03:34 AM
All I can say is,
Welcome to PSU! :D

ForteGunnerW
Jun 28, 2008, 03:34 AM
Im pretty sure they are well aware people are unhappy. Leaving game is not going to do anything.

i guess i was thinking if we got them worried they would have no chance but to listen

Darsh
Jun 28, 2008, 03:38 AM
They wouldnt care, they've made enough money off of us already. They could pack up the psu bags and call it quits with thier retirement in hand. Chillaura would probably be walking off into the sunset with em lol ;D

ForteGunnerW
Jun 28, 2008, 03:39 AM
Psu will probably end up crashing and burn due to sega lack of work. Sad i like psu..

Gryffin
Jun 28, 2008, 03:41 AM
Nah, I think Chill would do something. Like, try to run the servers on his own by running in a little wheel powering a generator that operates the old IBM Thinkpad holding the whole Universe up......

Or maybe he would just take a nap and forget about it.

ForteGunnerW
Jun 28, 2008, 03:41 AM
lol probably.. he doesnt really care...

MaximusLight
Jun 28, 2008, 04:07 AM
I'll eat sum cookies and watch.
:3

Is this the cookie spot? I brought milk.

(although I do admit the guy has a point, population is almost dead as it is though, I don't think they care to be honest)

Joony
Jun 28, 2008, 04:46 AM
I don t think quitting is the perfect way. I think we just need to form a group where we are actually trying to get the game on its way back. Perhaps when everyone looks up to those people Sega recognize this and we collect a lot of ideas and discuss with them. Actually it's not like we wont to lvl up faster or shit like this, so I think Sega could listen to new ideas.

ashley50
Jun 28, 2008, 05:31 AM
Even if the US PSU servers doesn't have any players on it.

They still got JP PSU Players so ...HAHAHA

Our loss i guess XD

GaNksTa
Jun 28, 2008, 05:48 AM

Get a Sonic figure and for each rollback/delay/etc. cut off one of his fingers and send them a picture along with a note telling them they'd better hope he doesn't run out of fingers.

Doing something like that would creep the hell out of anyone; maybe enough to motivate the programmers.. or you'll be sent a court order for threatening them...

Arika
Jun 28, 2008, 06:14 AM
Useless. If there is no people here, they will just stop the server, end.
and no, when will people understand that it is not about they listen or not! I m sure they listen!! at least for those US GM who alway being blame. However, it is all useless. they can't do anything! GM is not a developement team, and the developement team is on JP only. Even we combine all PC/PS2 players here, it is only about 4% of JP base players. It might even be better choice for them to stop working on 1 server while only loss about 3-4%.
The reason why they still care to port the updates for US server might because of XBOX360 one , I don't want to think of it, but it kidda clear.. if you want to do this, do it on XBOX360 server might result in something, because PC server doesn't have enough population for them to care to begin with. we just get update together with xbox360.

Please understand!, this action will only lessen the population here that already small and no power. If we can do the opposite way by making the population get bigger first, to reach at least 10% of JP base populations. At that time, this kind of plan will work well, and we will have more power to debate anything.

also, they are moving server on mid July, something might change in the better way, possible. at least they will give you double update on that date.

superlak
Jun 28, 2008, 07:28 AM

does it have to be from a dog why not a bigger animal then the would know your really unhappy
maybe an elephant cos that way they should kinda apprieciate the effort gone into said poo in a bag or not:)

Tek[+]Lok
Jun 28, 2008, 07:41 AM
I really should've learned some japanese by now, I'd really enjoy playing on the JP servers, they must have a lot of players. Does anyone know how many in terms of Stars i suppose?

How do you connect to them if you are in north america anyways? I wonder if I'd lag a lot.

Ezodagrom
Jun 28, 2008, 07:47 AM
Lok;2068420']I really should've learned some japanese by now, I'd really enjoy playing on the JP servers, they must have a lot of players. Does anyone know how many in terms of Stars i suppose?

How do you connect to them if you are in north america anyways? I wonder if I'd lag a lot.

This many:
http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu15623.jpg

Magician4
Jun 28, 2008, 08:11 AM
Why doesnt everyone leave the Game then Sega will get worried and lose money. and they might actually listen for once. maybe the dont wanna get told how to do their job right? but if they did get it right and got the game noticed a bit more they could make a lot of $$$$

I honestly don't think they would care, or we wouldn't be in this state at all.

autumn
Jun 28, 2008, 08:41 AM
If we used threatening actions or just quit the game we would just get our servers shut down. It is readily apparent they don't much care what is going on over here and it would be easier to just close us down because a bunch of us would just move to the JP servers and they get their $9.99 a month either way.

Abashi76
Jun 28, 2008, 10:45 AM
I think they should just merge our servers, and assign us a universe to play in. Give us the option to play with JP ppl if there are not enough players around here. I believe it would be more $$$ efficient anyway.

Arika
Jun 28, 2008, 11:53 AM
A lot of players is not going to help you anything if you can't community with them.

Kinako78
Jun 28, 2008, 05:32 PM
I vote for an option of that. If your on a PS2/PS3 or a bad PC, then you can select it so you specifcally don't lag. If you have a good PC, then you can keep up with everyone without needing to chuck it off.
This would be most convient. If this does happen though, I just wasted 100 hours on my 130/20 FT newman >:(

Now THAT is a good idea. A lot better then this "put PSU on PS3" crap...

Abashi's idea is good, too.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 28, 2008, 09:47 PM
What's so bad about it? You guys are whinning about not being able to show off. That's a true show of douche bag-ness.

ErtaiClou
Jun 28, 2008, 11:11 PM
Lol hell while they're at it just to spite people they should make leveled bullets look like techs like how AMF infantry laser cannons shoot zonde and Seed caseals grenades shoot diga. :wacko:

SakuraJr
Jun 29, 2008, 12:37 AM
A lot of my friends are just saying to make seeing techs at 31+ as an option. Maybe there can be a button or something in the options menu

Abashi76
Jun 29, 2008, 04:18 AM
Now THAT is a good idea. A lot better then this "put PSU on PS3" crap...

Abashi's idea is good, too.

Why thank you! :D

JPs play this mostly on PS2, and they rather buy PSPs than PS3s.

ashley50
Jun 29, 2008, 05:50 AM
still...The tech lightshow nerf will never change, it will still come whatever you do :)

Abashi76
Jul 2, 2008, 02:00 PM
Just wondering: What is the 360 population?

ashley50
Jul 2, 2008, 02:44 PM
Its larger than PC/PS2...that's for sure.

RemiusTA
Jul 2, 2008, 07:36 PM
http://psupedia.info/Longterm_schedule

This is about the long term schedule. I'm hoping that most of these updates come soon, however there is one of them I am not looking forward to.

THIS JUST SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!! Maybe just for PS2, but this should not be forced upon everybody that plays on the PC. How do I email them? We should start mass emailing them in order to stop that scheduled update.

LOL, by the time its our turn to get this update PSU PC/PS2 would have died already.

Tek[+]Lok
Jul 2, 2008, 08:06 PM
But I want to see everything get nuked with max level techs, just like the old days on PSO, with level 30 rafoie and gifoie going off around everything!

Brainwrecked
Jul 3, 2008, 11:39 AM
Just wondering: What is the 360 population?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=345&pictureid=2664

We used to have oddball stars in other universes. (Universe 15 and 16 especially -- yes, I know why.) Not any more.

Of interest, it looks like the Japanese like to spread their player base around a bit, while it looks like we 360 players all hoard towards the lowest-number universe that we can.

fay
Jul 3, 2008, 11:53 AM
just think how its going to be when an acrotecher tries to go into a party playing only support say.
what if they have lv 50 (when its out) buffs. people are just gonna look at it and say. they suck not realizing that they are actually very good.

Ezodagrom
Jul 3, 2008, 11:56 AM
just think how its going to be when an acrotecher tries to go into a party playing only support say.
what if they have lv 50 (when its out) buffs. people are just gonna look at it and say. they suck not realizing that they are actually very good.

That thing about other players seeing lvl 31+/41+ techs as lvl 21 techs is only for attack techs, not support techs...

Anduril
Jul 3, 2008, 11:59 AM

But you can still check their PA levels through the party menu, so if they are so worried about how high the buffs are people will take the time to check.

fay
Jul 3, 2008, 01:19 PM
yea personally as an attacker force character im more woried about my attack spells. especially since it took me x amount of hour to get them so high. this was before the fast pa leveling btw.

its like not only was the faster pa leveling a kick in the teeth to peopel who have spent ages leveling them but now sega goes one step further and kicks us in the teeth again by making them non seeable

wheres the fun in having suck a BIG tech if you cant let the other players have a look at it haha

Darius_Drake
Jul 3, 2008, 01:20 PM
I would really appreciate it if we could have some tentative dates to go along with the schedule. Is the cap level of 140 supposed to hit after the servers are moved or are we just completely in the dark. If there is absolutely no time base we could almost just look at the japanese updates to see what we are eventually going to get. In that case we know we are going to get it we just don't know when. That sounds like the same situation as this update. Am I asking too much for them to be a little more specific?

Inazuma
Jul 3, 2008, 02:11 PM
thx for the opinion link, ashley. ill complain to ST when i get home and check my GL ID#.

Ruru
Jul 3, 2008, 02:24 PM
well i'm on PS2 and all i have to say is techs have never lagged me or even slowed me down. missions like black nest and true darkness on the other hand slow my PS2 down to a hault. i'm not sure what idiot at SoJ decided that techs hurt PS2 but they honestly dont. 4 people in a party, missions with more crap crowded together than they need, like black nest and megid guns... that slows PS2 down.

i honestly dont care that OTHER people won't be able to see my 31+ techs after they do this update, but the fact is i dont see what the point is in making them so flashy and then taking that away. oh well it is SEGAC.

Powder Keg
Jul 3, 2008, 02:29 PM
well i'm on PS2 and all i have to say is techs have never lagged me or even slowed me down. missions like black nest and true darkness on the other hand slow my PS2 down to a hault. i'm not sure what idiot at SoJ decided that techs hurt PS2 but they honestly dont. 4 people in a party, missions with more crap crowded together than they need, like black nest and megid guns... that slows PS2 down.

i honestly dont care that OTHER people won't be able to see my 31+ techs after they do this update, but the fact is i dont see what the point is in making them so flashy and then taking that away. oh well it is SEGAC.

No PS2 is more powerful than the next (unless one is working improperly) and the game will slow down for a second if you're in the middle of a Rafoie or Gizonde at 31+.

AlphaDragoon
Jul 3, 2008, 02:30 PM
Why thank you! :D

JPs play this mostly on PS2, and they rather buy PSPs than PS3s.

Exactly.

Which is why all the people going "BAWWW they should put it on PS3" should know that doing so really isn't an option. Japan by and large doesn't like the PS3 and won't shell out the dough for one over PSU. Because if sales for PS3 plummet back to the mediocre 11,000 a week they were pulling in just one week after METAL GEAR SOLID 4 came out (which they did), they damn sure aren't going to skyrocket for PSU.

Japan plays this on PS2. Get used to it. If they dropped it on PS2, Japan would stop playing it and even more people would simply pick up Monster Hunter, which is what's currently allowing the PSP to destroy everything in sight (even the DS which previously killed everything) over there.

Ruru
Jul 3, 2008, 02:33 PM
No PS2 is more powerful than the next (unless one is working improperly) and the game will slow down for a second if you're in the middle of a Rafoie or Gizonde at 31+.

that's really not true. I main fortetecher. i'm constantly spamming techs. if this was the case my crappy PS2 would have blown up by now.

techs dont slow my PS2 down. other crap does. too many enemies on screen at once. more than 4 people in a mission spamming whatever, megid guns. ice guns. techs only slow me down if there are too many people in the party.

also let me mention that i'm mostly solo and if i'm with friends at most there are 3 of us at a time.

Danny_Dark
Jul 3, 2008, 02:56 PM
Is it True !?, the PC/PS2 Community Dies for sure !?

SEGAC: Because Good Business is an Oximoron for Us.

Anduril
Jul 3, 2008, 03:07 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. You still get to see your big, shiny TECHs. Other than inflating your ego, what does everyone else seeing them matter?

Ezodagrom
Jul 3, 2008, 03:20 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. You still get to see your big, shiny TECHs. Other than inflating your ego, what does everyone else seeing them matter?

The problem about this update is that for PC it should be an option...
I have a good enough pc to see other players shiny techs, I want to see the other players shiny techs...why should I be forced to see them as if they were lvl 21 when they are 31+ or 41+...?
It really should be an option for PC version >.>

Saito S
Jul 3, 2008, 03:24 PM
This "update" is really a horrible idea. Now, if it's an OPTION that can be turned on and off, great. In fact, in that case, I'd support it whole-heartedly, because this tech-induced slowdown is a problem for some. But having it be forced? That makes no sense. Not ONLY are you punishing those of us who have nice PCs that can run the game with no slowdown ever, but quite frankly, from talking to people who play on PS2 (or 360, or on a low-end PC) and do get slowdown from techs... I've heard more people say they like seeing the cool effects and don't care about the slowdown, than people say they want this patch. Besides, the very concept of a mandatory graphics downgrade for an online RPG that doesn't have SUPER high-end graphics to begin with is ridiculous. There is NO GOOD REASON whatsoever to make this a forced downgrade and not an optional setting.

And to Chuck and Anduril... it's not just about ego or "douche bag-ness". For one thing, I have a PC that can easily run PSU at max settings without any slowdown, and I want to see OTHER people's leveled up spells as much as my own. And yes, when (if??) I finally get some of mine past 31/41, I do want other people to be able to see it; my friend and I both recently started working on tech-oriented characters for the first time, and have been sorta chasing each other leveling up spells just for fun. When his Diga or my Foie gets to level 31+ or 41+, it's gonna be kind of a bummer to be like "Well, I finally got it! You'll just have to pretend mine just got huge, even though on your screen it looks the same as it has for the last 10 levels."

Besides, it's part of what makes this game fun! PSU is not the deepest or most challanging game around, it's fast and fun and very flashy. Note: FLASHY. This is a big part of the appeal, flash and style. Crazy melee moves, huge spell effects, and all those rare weapons (not to mention the visual character customization and the fact that the power of your armor and the look of your cloths have almost NO bearing on each other, something that sets PSU apart from most online RPGs)... I'm not saying you should be a show-off or an arrogant prick (in fact, I'd prefer people NOT be those things), but deriving at least a LITTLE satisfaction from running around with cool stuff does not make you either of those things. The game is more fun when we can bust out crazy moves and special effects along with our cool gear... that is a HUGE part of what makes PSU so much more fun than it should be (considering how straightforward it really is) in the first place. At least to me, and to many others, but not to everyone... which brings me back once again to the obvious solution: Make it OPTIONAL. To make it forced for all users on ever platform is plain stupid, no matter how you slice it.

Anduril
Jul 3, 2008, 03:41 PM
@Ezodagrom & Blue_Flame:
I can see your points. And I am only know realizing that there will no doubt an uproar in the 360 community. After all, there is no update made to the PC/PS2 server that has not been eventually implemented to the 360 version. And it will no doubt be a forced change on 360 since we don't have any graphical options like the PC does, so we would be in the boat with PS2 even if it is made an option for PC users.

RebhtheDark
Jul 3, 2008, 10:29 PM
I 100% agree with blue flame! I want this to be optional, I worked hard to get my spells to 31+ and I want the whole world to see it!

It should be optional optional! >:O

Luna Starfire
Jul 3, 2008, 11:22 PM
im personally ALL for this. actually, spells like rafoie lag the hell out of everyone, even at 21. ive had a pimp techer for a super long time. after changing to another character for a LONG time, i personally can't stand partying with most techers. you use rafoie, you get warned. do it again.....bye bye.

gi-spells are a big reason i don't think this is quite good enough. nothing like lagging yourself lvling a spell, only to have another techer cast ramegid on your head.

feel a little like charlie brown lol

you might say im a jerk for adopting an attitude like this, but i've been there and have done everything. spells like these actually lower the entire parties DPS, not just your own. one person affecting the entire party is non-sense, not to mention selfish. if your only reason to motivate yourself into leveling techs is to show them off, I question your motives

Shinko
Jul 3, 2008, 11:49 PM
Mmm... well i would be mad too if i was a ft or arco.... to have all these top lvl spells and not to be able to show them off...

though i do think this was needed for ppl with ps2's and low lvl pc's (lol) BUT i think they should have made it optional. Like if you wanted it that way you change it in the setting and if you didn't you just let it be. That way both sides are happy.

Luna Starfire
Jul 3, 2008, 11:53 PM
if they make this mandatory, i would actually want to party with techers again. nothing like free resta casts when I'm spamming a level 40 boma duranga on alterazgohg with a 10/10 gur asted

the fact that I've had to adopt such a philosophy is proof that the problems needs to be addressed. if anything should be optional, I should be able to make it where all my spells appear to me as 1-10, and still do the damage that a 40+ tech spell does.

Looks, as most learn, wear out in about a week. After that, its all about extra-more damage :P

Ri0T
Jul 4, 2008, 05:14 AM
Yeah, I mean I lag a lot from spells, but i really understand about having something that you want to show off. Besides, you can change graphics settings if you're lagging hella bad like me. I lag bad enough from just cut-in chat. They should do away with that too if they're changing the spells, jeez.

So yeah, i'm all for keeping the animations. While they're at it, they could add in so that people can see you when you are Just-Attacking too.

Unfortunately, unless the Japanese are peeved about this change as well, anything we send to SoA is going to fall on deaf ears. Not because they don't want to change anything, but because they don't have the power to change anything. We get what the Japanese servers get, a few months later, translated into english. That's pretty much it. They can't even pull together an event extension.

goud71493
Jul 4, 2008, 05:53 AM

Abashi76
Jul 4, 2008, 04:34 PM
I was going to take a screen shot, but the afternoon just started and it's Thursday. Might not get up that far. Will edit and post the pic if I can.

We can get Universe 01 and 02 with 5 full stars, and Universe 03 with 1 or 2 full stars, during peak (evening) hours. We used to have oddball stars in other universes. (Universe 15 and 16 especially -- yes, I know why.) Not any more.

Of interest, it looks like the Japanese like to spread their player base around a bit, while it looks like we 360 players all hoard towards the lowest-number universe that we can.

OMG!!! Is there any way possible to get us merged?

Brainwrecked
Jul 9, 2008, 08:39 PM
OMG!!! Is there any way possible to get us merged?

Unfortunately, no. You can search the forums for threads that touch on this subject and discuss there if you like. You can also PM people for more info as well, which is handy because these topics have a tendency to head towards a mod-lock.

I was going to take a screen shot, but the afternoon just started and it's Thursday. Might not get up that far. Will edit and post the pic if I can.

I live up to my word. You can click on that arrow link and see the picture. Compare with Ezodagrom's post (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2068423).

Abashi76
Jul 9, 2008, 08:57 PM
It should be an option, that would be the most ideal. I think they should just lead PC users to a game patch to override that update, and not apply to the Xbox360. That way, it'll be limited towards PS2s and low-spec PCs.