PDA

View Full Version : Would all be forgiven?

TecherRamen
Jun 28, 2008, 10:58 AM
Im just curious as to what everyone thinks.

EDIT 2: I mean the Sange in addition to all the prizes we earned.

edit: deleted side note

Mysterious-G
Jun 28, 2008, 11:00 AM
My god, the error got fixed in about 30 minutes.
They do/did many things people can complain about, but I surely won't complain about that error.
If anyting, I have to applaud them for the fast fix.

Danny_Dark
Jun 28, 2008, 12:25 PM
Hmm...Sange, well it is a beginning, maybe I forgive them...(Sometimes)...

The_Gio
Jun 28, 2008, 12:29 PM
I think it would show their paying attention,but simply giving us one thing wouldn't let me forgive them, if Sega got themselves in gear and actually started to give us updates without letting something happen in the process,then id forgive them. So, it's a start but its not enough

TheGreyCliche
Jun 28, 2008, 12:36 PM
of course not... just giving away rares would only distract the masses from the real problems. if anything, putting a free sange in all of our boxes is just as lazy as doing nothing, except it gives us the illusion that they are doing something. i would prefer they take the initiative and start making updates, fixing problems, and releasing content when promised to us. as of now, psu is not dead, but if you know the series' history, you can tell that it is mortally wounded.

Nathaniel
Jun 28, 2008, 12:37 PM
It would be a start, but I want the MAG extension because I want to use it to get my Fighgunner up faster.

Kylie
Jun 28, 2008, 12:39 PM
I couldn't care less about the sange, and better service > virtual items.

Sekani
Jun 28, 2008, 12:47 PM

A game that actually works would be a nice start as well. If by some miracle the infamous robot slowdown ever gets fixed I'll be happy to re-subscribe.

White_ice_pheonix
Jun 28, 2008, 12:56 PM
an online game that works? .... dont you think ur asking a little to much?

Golto
Jun 28, 2008, 01:06 PM
They need to get us back to being 8-10 weeks behind the JPN pc/ps2, not 18+ weeks.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 28, 2008, 01:24 PM
A Sange? A SANGE? Why would that make everyone forgive them? The thing's a piece of shit.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2008, 01:31 PM
A Sange? A SANGE? Why would that make everyone forgive them? The thing's a piece of shit.

Not to mention everyone would have it, so it would suck even more.

Jainsea
Jun 28, 2008, 01:44 PM

QFT, amen to that.

mvffin
Jun 28, 2008, 09:16 PM
I'd rather have the Grind Bonus than a saber I'll never use.

Rust
Jun 28, 2008, 10:22 PM
I mostly wanted the second MAG to up Rust a bit faster, since I've been booted for two weeks during the first one. Plus the fact I didn't get to exchange almost all of my badges because the exchange item mission wasn't supposed to vanish like that... :/

As for the Sange, I don't give a crap for items on this game anyways.
Well, unless that's a Real Hand Gun... :wacko:

They need to catch up the original update schedules at first place. Nothing worthy has been released during months (save the last two updates with new missions) and there isn't any good reason for the endless-void-of-non-updates-chasm.

Noblewine
Jun 28, 2008, 10:45 PM
The delays and problems don't really bother me. I don't really care I'm just play to enjoy myself.

Csero
Jun 28, 2008, 11:33 PM

Amen. I want to be treated like the paying customer I am. I haven't even been here that long and they obviously spoon feed us crap.

xjustsumloser
Jun 29, 2008, 08:32 AM
nope, they should refund my money for the lack of updates. as we only get one update a month pretty much, just accumulate three weeks from each month that i was subscribed, and see how much that totals too and refund my money. Then I would be happy with Sega. It is not about the cash I have, it is what my cash is going towards....nothing.

But this is just me dreaming....and a bit drunk

EMPYREAN
Jun 29, 2008, 09:23 AM
hell no.
i dont want a shitty pso wep.
i want my synth boost. (and the 250% xp boost from mag V2 for my alts)

Advent-
Jun 29, 2008, 09:35 AM
I'd rather have the Grind Bonus than a saber I'll never use.But you need Sange to make Sange and Yasha. :(

relentless
Jun 29, 2008, 09:56 AM
But you need Sange to make Sange and Yasha. :(

Correct, that's why everyone is waiting for the item trade mission in Dagohra City.
It's not worth caring about that Saber at this moment; look here and you'll understand:
http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145530

Wiz
Jun 29, 2008, 10:15 AM
Yeah, I think I could forgive them.

Possibly.

DAMASCUS
Jun 29, 2008, 11:17 AM
If by 'getting Sange' it means..

Getting our rewards sooner and possibly getting caught up on our updates then YES!!!

..but thats a big 'IF'

P.S. We don't need to the MAG extension to trade in our badges or run those missions( up to 'A' anyway). Trying to institute another leaderboard and allow us to get more badges just sounds like too much work for him. Can't you see that their lone server technician is feeling 'overwhelmed'?? :roll:

Indica
Jun 29, 2008, 11:59 AM
I personally dont care about Sange and would sell it. Im a bit skeptic how they are going to handle the last 2 rewards because Sega did nothing about Love Inferno incident.

PALRAPPYS
Jun 29, 2008, 01:18 PM
All their mistakes for a sange?

LOL, you gotta be kidding me. :roll:

Aries2384
Jun 29, 2008, 02:08 PM
No. Fuck Sega, fuck their game. I've been playing for a year and a half now and got banned for no reason. Emailed, no response. Got unbanned then rebanned again without any explanation and from what I hear, I'm not the only one. They lie. They do not have their priorities straight (except for the make money one). The "left hand doesnt know what the right does" with their company. Altogether, I'd equate ST to a child who is a compulsive liar. Taking my money elsewhere. Maybe to a game company that gives a shit about their customers. Shit, at least in FFXI and WoW, you can't play every fucking mission and go everywhere in the same day. I had a great time until MAG which is sad because it was probably the most eagerly anticipated thing for me. Thank you ST for all the stuff pre-MAG. And fuck you ST, for MAG. Had a good run with PSU. Enjoyed it for what its worth. I'm out.

Ruru
Jun 29, 2008, 02:22 PM
hmm it's a start a rather small insignificant start but a start none the less. i'd rather have them do what most of the people have already said though.

get our update schedule back up get everything working once again. and stop neglecting us. anytime we've had an issue save for the gacha incident they haven't really done anything to help out or repay us for lost time etc. it would have been nice to get a small extension on whiteday. would have been nice to get the extension on MAG.

i think the biggest thing is, it would be nice to get what we're paying for.

Mman2000
Jun 29, 2008, 02:33 PM
If it's not a 50% element weapon, then hell no.

Even then it would only make me forgive their failure concerning MAG 2.

Ken_Silver
Jun 29, 2008, 11:51 PM
It's a start and that would include getting the other bonuses with it too.

But one weapon for ALL of their mistakes? Nah, even I'll pass on that and I want that Sange more than you could ever imagine.

And to all of those people SELLING their Sange if/when we get it, make sure to look out for my character, 'cause I will be buying them off of you. Not every class can use cool S ranked sabers, Y' know.