PDA

View Full Version : fun things to do on PSU

RustyS
Jun 28, 2008, 08:26 PM
These are fun to do when not partying or in an endless hunt with deze fucked up drop rates:Go into a random persons room and start doing the turn macro then say oh dam you got served son! and then leave!

You can also run around(Yes spamming) and say "I'M OLD GREG!!!!!"

Leave suggestions of fun things to do and then go out and do them maybe we can one day do all of them!

ChaosAngel92
Jun 28, 2008, 08:35 PM
You see SEGAC? This is the result of a month with no updates or no mag or no nothing >.>

Indica
who's Greg?

Leah
fun things to do:

-cancel your account
-play something else

the official message boards are pretty hilarious, too.

Indica
Jun 28, 2008, 08:38 PM
official message board sucks. Nothing but a bunch of moron 14yo's post there and compare penis size.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 28, 2008, 08:44 PM
official message board sucks. Nothing but a bunch of moron 14yo's post there and compare penis size.

i lold

Adriano
Jun 28, 2008, 08:46 PM
who's Greg?

qft'd

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2008, 08:48 PM
I hate spammers.

On topic: Chatting is fun, especially when-

Eh, just go to White Beast Online, there's plenty of people chatting.

*can't get on right now, due to free period over ;~;*
^I got what I paid for though. :wacko:

Elley
Jun 28, 2008, 09:20 PM
I play White Beast to have fun of course! Sheesh..... duh.

Noblewine
Jun 28, 2008, 10:28 PM
Clear routes on your free time.
Collect Music Disc for your room.
Watch a Drua Gohra do a 360 while firing Foie.
Participate community events.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 28, 2008, 10:36 PM
Start a party then when you get 4-6 people stop fighting and follow one person around in NPC mode the entire run. :wacko:

Rust
Jun 28, 2008, 10:37 PM
Start a party then when you get 4-6 people stop fighting and follow one person around in NPC mode the entire run. :wacko:

*thumbs up*

strikershadow
Jun 28, 2008, 10:52 PM
I follow people around as an NPC already, and use an attack mag to get XP!

Poncho_Jr
Jun 28, 2008, 10:53 PM
I got banned from the PSU official website due to "Impersonating the Moderators and Administrators"

Brainwrecked
Jun 29, 2008, 01:00 AM
I got banned from the PSU official website due to "Impersonating the Moderators and Administrators"

So wrong...and yet I can't keep myself from grinning. :D

What's not fun is taking the time to sell your stockpile of old weapons and finding out that they're not worth that much any more. I had a couple of 6* hand guns and went to search for 6*-15* hand guns ordered by price, and 7* hand guns topped the list.

Everything whose price has bottomed out I'll be giving out. I'll be handing over the ungrinded low-element finds (Durandal Replicas and the lot) to the wife for her PM. Might start making random n00bs' days by handing out any grinded or high-element weapons whose prices aren't worth the effort, or don't sell. That should be fun.

Xieveral
Jun 29, 2008, 01:45 AM
Sit in a group of pannons and watch them move in sync :p

RedRaz0r
Jun 29, 2008, 01:51 AM
fun things to do:

-cancel your account
-play something else

the official message boards are pretty hilarious, too.

oh I love it when people quit but cant stop posting about the game that they hate oh so much

kua1
Jun 29, 2008, 01:52 AM
Play Monster Hunter Portaple 2nd G since it owns.

Leah
Jun 29, 2008, 03:42 AM
oh I love it when people quit but cant stop posting about the game that they hate oh so much

love the game. any fun i have in it seems to end up negated when update/compensation time rolls around though.

i'm still here because i'm looking at jumping onto the jp ship. i'm just having a moral dilemma about throwing money at the same jp team that seems to be consciously ruining these servers.

topic: sarcasm aside, i had fun doing speedruns when i was boss box farming. it made the grind a little more fun.

relentless
Jun 29, 2008, 05:22 AM
Leave suggestions of fun things to do and then go out and do them maybe we can one day do all of them!

Fun thing I did a few days ago on the day of Drex's and Seo's wedding:
Dice with people. If they won, I gave them a present with a Jao deco in it.
LUPPI YOU STILL NEED TO GET YOUR JAO!!!!!!!!!

Me and my friends call it suckboards. :) And lol.

Kizeragi
Jun 29, 2008, 08:06 AM
As of right now, almost nothing is fun on PSU.
But I enjoy reading loltopics on these boards and the suckboards.

Dragwind
Jun 29, 2008, 12:19 PM
I like to do "planet tours" where I gather up some friends, and do every mission on one planet.

chaoskila
Jun 29, 2008, 12:28 PM
A REALLY FUN THING TO DO IS JOIN THE JP SERVERS lol
i wish i could but i need to know how much it cost >.>
and im fifteen and need to use a credit card thats not mine lol
[hopefully my asian parents will understand that me playing psu with other asians is good for me]

Lumenesca
Jun 29, 2008, 12:33 PM
who's Greg?

Look up "Old Greg" on Youtube.

relentless
Jun 29, 2008, 12:39 PM
A REALLY FUN THING TO DO IS JOIN THE JP SERVERS lol

NEVAAAAA

Oh yeah, good ol' world tours, I especially like Neudaiz runs. :)

Rust
Jun 29, 2008, 01:26 PM
Five words :

Vanda Merha Army Diga Dodgeball. :wacko:

Kizeragi
Jun 29, 2008, 01:42 PM
Five words :

I should try this... o_o;

MiniBrian
Jun 29, 2008, 06:14 PM
i kill stuff for fun :D

RedRaz0r
Jun 29, 2008, 06:34 PM
I know what you mean by a bit boring. About all I do is run Sleeping Warriors S2 for some meseta. We need updates soon

DOOMY DOOOOOM
Jun 29, 2008, 06:41 PM
Rollbacks are fun...

mvffin
Jun 29, 2008, 07:56 PM
One thing I've always liked to do, is invite someone with a high ID#, Invite THEIR PM, and then leave party. The response is always like OMG WTF

RustyS
Jun 29, 2008, 08:28 PM
Old Greg is a freaking hilarious vid on youtube check it out im serious its really funny and yeah this is what happens when schools over and the first few weeks before i plan anything with my friends or band camp starts(this one time at band camp...a mosquito bit my balls lol true story!)

RustyS
Jun 29, 2008, 08:33 PM
I like to do "planet tours" where I gather up some friends, and do every mission on one planet.

That actually does sound like fun maybe when summer school is over you might wanna do it some time and i could join =)

Illuminate
Jun 29, 2008, 09:13 PM
Old Greg is a freaking hilarious vid on youtube check it out im serious its really funny and yeah this is what happens when schools over and the first few weeks before i plan anything with my friends or band camp starts(this one time at band camp...a mosquito bit my balls lol true story!)

Best thing to do in PSU, is ignore you.

GregBackwards
Jun 30, 2008, 12:04 AM
Five words :

First off. Yes. Best name for a sport ever.

Second. You're nuts, and I like it.

(I'd give a thumbs up smiley, but I don't see one. Come on now, what forum DOESN'T have a thumbs up smiley...)

[Sarcasm doesn't carry well over the intarwebs.]

Ken_Silver
Jun 30, 2008, 12:09 AM
You see SEGAC? This is the result of a month with no updates or no mag or no nothing >.>

LOL. This summed up the whole thread. Unforunately, I already read the whole thing. :razz:

RustyS
Jun 30, 2008, 03:01 PM
Best thing to do in PSU, is ignore you.

Wtf did i do to you?

Rust
Jun 30, 2008, 08:34 PM
You're nuts

No, I'm Rust, you spelled it wrong. ;o

jcm5
Jul 1, 2008, 12:46 AM
theres nothing fun on PSU its all death and dissapointment

AlliThePally
Jul 1, 2008, 01:33 AM
I will go to a planet and then go to a random area on it then do a mission in that area! :D

I spam:o

I level spells up

I turn it off and go outside