PDA

View Full Version : The Offical Message Boards

Skyly
Jun 28, 2008, 08:39 PM
Do any users here post there? I have to say those forums are freakin pointless, with all the trolls, people wanting to get their post count up, complaints.. etc etc.. i could go on and on.

Indica
Jun 28, 2008, 08:42 PM
official message board sucks. Nothing but a bunch of moron 14yo's post there and compare penis size.

Retehi
Jun 28, 2008, 08:42 PM
Do any users here post there? I have to say those forums are freakin pointless, with all the trolls, people wanting to get their post count up, complaints.. etc etc.. i could go on and on.

Because it's sooooooo much different here in PSU General.

Golto
Jun 28, 2008, 08:43 PM
After I go there I feel like punching myself in the face. Like you said too much pointless off-topic postings.

Starrz
Jun 28, 2008, 08:45 PM
hurr durr we r so much better than thos guyz amirite hi5

CelestialBlade
Jun 28, 2008, 08:52 PM
Every internet forum in existence has idiots, assholes, e-sluts, e-peen-stroking teens, and incessant whiners. The only difference is the population and the competence of the moderation team.

Adriano
Jun 28, 2008, 08:52 PM
hurr durr we r so much better than thos guyz amirite hi5

rofl
we should start a forumwar where like we battle to the death. :wacko: rite?

Skyly
Jun 28, 2008, 08:57 PM
Sucks that those are the official message boards too.. The ones Sega reads.. I'm sure it has somewhat to do with the type of service they treat the US/Eu servers, with all those morons.

Dhylec
Jun 28, 2008, 09:10 PM
This belongs in Rants, but since it's about ranting about another board, I'd have to close this. We do not encourage cross-forum flaming/war, whether it's the official forum or any other forum.