PDA

View Full Version : AotI PSU Strike?

norrisj15
Jun 28, 2008, 10:45 PM
Well since all I read is complaining and there isn't much that we can do to have our opinions heard, I figured the only way for Sega to really get an idea of how we feel would be to hold a strike. If no one logged into the game for a set time/date, I think that they will take note that something is going on atleast. When workers have an issue with their job, the one option they have is to show their disapproval with the use of a strike.

I wanted to first get the opinions of the community and how you all felt about this idea.

If the general opinion is positive, we can set a date and then go from there.

Opinions would be nice too. This is just an idea for everyone to read over and think about.

Thanks.

Poncho_Jr
Jun 28, 2008, 10:51 PM
I'd hate to break it to you. But trying to strike on PSU would be like, parking your car in the middle of the highway.
Instead of getting what you want (A Traffic jam), people will just drive on the side of you as if you weren't even there. Understand what I'm trying to say?

norrisj15
Jun 28, 2008, 10:54 PM
I'd hate to break it to you. But trying to strike on PSU would be like, parking your car in the middle of the highway.
Instead of getting what you want (A Traffic jam), people will just drive on the side of you as if you weren't even there. Understand what I'm trying to say?

I know it'd be hard to get a lot of people to participate, but I just want the a general opinion to start with. I'll worry about how to get people to hop on the bandwagon later. Also since there are very few people on the PC/PS2 server already I figured that'd make it easier to get more people to participate. I understand what you're saying though. There just has to be something that we can do to get some progress, instead of all these mistakes we've been receiving.

SpikeOtacon
Jun 28, 2008, 11:00 PM
I'm doing my part by already having a cancelled account.

Poncho_Jr
Jun 28, 2008, 11:01 PM
I really wish I could help you with this. But even if you can, the number will be so miniscule, Sega probably be laughing at us behind our back.
Sorta like how Sakurai laughs everytime someone creates a "Where's Krystal" or "Three Landmasters?" topic on the web.
I believe people have been trying for the longest to get some sort of progress on helping get this game fixed for the better. But with no luck whatsoever. :(

OmgHi
Jun 28, 2008, 11:04 PM
It's a good idea in concept but the reality is the NA/EU population is so small it wouldn't make even a rock chip let alone a dent.

DraginHikari
Jun 28, 2008, 11:15 PM
ST way of operation would prevent it from being effective, shortly once a server because dead enough o be concerned useful they simply close it down.

Poignantswine
Jun 28, 2008, 11:21 PM
I find my playing experience more enjoyable by NOT caring what Segac does. I concentrate on the people I play with, and whatever pointless goals I set for myself. The rest of the time I'm happy to be playing a game that I find to be much better than its predecessor.

If ST is having troubles updating, that's their business and none of mine. This is a leisure activity for me and in no way important.

A strike by the players would be childish, and would probably give Sega a better reason to shut the game down than to give players what they want.

SpikeOtacon
Jun 28, 2008, 11:25 PM
I find my playing experience more enjoyable by NOT caring what Segac does. I concentrate on the people I play with, and whatever pointless goals I set for myself. The rest of the time I'm happy to be playing a game that I find to be much better than its predecessor.

If ST is having troubles updating, that's their business and none of mine. This is a leisure activity for me and in no way important.

A strike by the players would be childish, and would probably give Sega a better reason to shut the game down than to give players what they want.

One of the things I don't like about strikes, is not getting to play with the people who made the game worth something. I miss you R.S. I activate a brew cycle for you.

Zorafim
Jun 28, 2008, 11:27 PM
The PC version is down to one and a half stars. How is that not a strike?

Alastor_Haven
Jun 28, 2008, 11:30 PM
A Strike huh???

US players: STRIKE STRIKE WE QQ, WE QQ
SEGA: BAWWWING I see
SEGA: Japan's got us covered all good

It won't make a difference other then waste your time

Continue with your life

Para
Jun 28, 2008, 11:50 PM
Play the game or stfu and leave?

Bawing can only do so much sadly. There are some things I bet we really wish for but sometimes, some people are just jackasses.

Arika
Jun 29, 2008, 12:16 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2068406&postcount=39

norrisj15
Jun 29, 2008, 12:53 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2068406&postcount=39

Yea, Arika you said what I was thinking. I never intended to just do this on the pc/ps2 side since I know that there is a limited number. I was hoping that the xbox population would join in also. Another reason I posted the poll was to get an idea, before thinking about further actions. I knew nothing would get done in a short term, but if these mistakes continued I figured support would grow and then action could be taken. I figured that I'd wait till we get a final decision on MAG and see what the future updates are.

Also I was thinking that it'd just be like a 1 day thing to start with.

ashley50
Jun 29, 2008, 05:52 AM
I'll go on strike if you pay me back all the $10s i've spent oN PSU since 11-06-06