PDA

View Full Version : Because old chestnuts need to be dusted off every now and again...

Skuda
Jun 29, 2008, 02:20 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/scottkuda/fun/scan__128.jpg

Post your old chestnuts here!

MaximusLight
Jun 29, 2008, 02:21 AM
lol yes! XD

Chuck_Norris
Jun 29, 2008, 02:41 AM
I just realized Skuda's Avatar is Al. :disapprove:

And here I thought it was some weird somethin' or another Turtle or something.

Skuda
Jun 29, 2008, 02:45 AM
QQ

*kitten mews from inside*

Chuck_Norris
Jun 29, 2008, 02:48 AM
*Takes Skuda's head off and drops angry Bulldog inside*

Tessu
Jun 29, 2008, 02:48 AM
hey there delilah what's it like in new york city i'm a thouzand miles away but gurl tonight you look so pretty yes you do times square can't shine as bright as you i swear it's true hey there delilah don't you worry about the distance i'm right here if you get lonely give this song another listen close your eyes listen to my voice it's my disguise i'm by your side ohhh it's what you do to me ohhhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhh it's what you do to me what you do to me hey there delilah i know times are getting hard but just believe me girl someday i'll pay the bills with this guitar we'll have it good we'll have the life we knew we would my word is good hey there delilah i've got so much left to say if every simple song i wrote to you would take your breath away i'd write it all even more in love with me you'd fall we'd have it all ohhhh it's what you do to meeee oh it's what you do to me ohhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhh it's what you do to me a thousand miles away seems pretty far but they've got planes and trains and cars i'd walk to you if i had no other way our friends would all make fun of us and we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them have felt this way delilah i can promise you that by the time we get through the world will never ever be the same and you're to blame hey there delilah you be good and don't you miss me two more years and you'll be done with school and i'll be making history like i do you know it's all because of you we can do whatever we want to hey there delilah here's to you this one's for you ohhhhh it's what you do to meee ohhh it's what you do to me oh it's what you do to me what you do to me

Chuck_Norris
Jun 29, 2008, 02:50 AM
hey there delilah what's it like in new york city i'm a thouzand miles away but gurl tonight you look so pretty yes you do times square can't shine as bright as you i swear it's true hey there delilah don't you worry about the distance i'm right here if you get lonely give this song another listen close your eyes listen to my voice it's my disguise i'm by your side ohhh it's what you do to me ohhhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhh it's what you do to me what you do to me hey there delilah i know times are getting hard but just believe me girl someday i'll pay the bills with this guitar we'll have it good we'll have the life we knew we would my word is good hey there delilah i've got so much left to say if every simple song i wrote to you would take your breath away i'd write it all even more in love with me you'd fall we'd have it all ohhhh it's what you do to meeee oh it's what you do to me ohhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhh it's what you do to me a thousand miles away seems pretty far but they've got planes and trains and cars i'd walk to you if i had no other way our friends would all make fun of us and we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them have felt this way delilah i can promise you that by the time we get through the world will never ever be the same and you're to blame hey there delilah you be good and don't you miss me two more years and you'll be done with school and i'll be making history like i do you know it's all because of you we can do whatever we want to hey there delilah here's to you this one's for you ohhhhh it's what you do to meee ohhh it's what you do to me oh it's what you do to me what you do to me

wat.
(Insert extra characters I need to post this)