PDA

View Full Version : level 125 monsters and 11* boards

gryphonvii
Jun 29, 2008, 02:48 PM
So some of the monsters at level 125+ now drop 11* boards ( notably Grass assassins and Go bajilla which drop Double Agito and Fraudukes respectively.) So I assembled a really quick list of some of the available 125 monsters and apeculation on what they will hopefully drop one day.

Komazli=Granahodoc
Olgohmon=Tesbra
Bal Soza= Delpi
Drua Gohra= Gur Asted
Vanda Merha- Shigga Barret
Vanda Orga= Ank zagza
Gainozeros=Apocalypse
Volfu=Vijerina Line

But anyways, This just makes me want some of the s2 variations to a lot of the Aoti missions. I had a much longer list but my conncetion was disconnected and my work was deleted.

relentless
Jun 29, 2008, 02:53 PM
lol Eh, you can pretty much tell what we're going to get for what by looking at the JP servers.
I don't think Vanda Merha will drop Barets etc. xD some 11* shouldn't lose THAT much in value imo anyways.

Kizeragi
Jun 29, 2008, 02:57 PM
Not all true, but yeah, it'll be like that. If we get that far.

str898mustang
Jun 29, 2008, 03:11 PM
So some of the monsters at level 125+ now drop 11* boards ( notably Grass assassins and Go bajilla which drop Double Agito and Fraudukes respectively.) So I assembled a really quick list of some of the available 125 monsters and apeculation on what they will hopefully drop one day.

Komazli=Granahodoc
Olgohmon= drops Crea Wand+ at WBS2
Bal Soza= Delpi
Drua Gohra= still Gur Bazga at lvl135 (Awoken Serpent S2)
Vanda Merha- still drops Desta at lvl135 (Awoken Serpent S2)
Vanda Orga= still drops Dedda at lvl135 (Awoken Serpent S2)
Gainozeros=Apocalypse
Volfu=Vijerina Line

But anyways, This just makes me want some of the s2 variations to a lot of the Aoti missions. I had a much longer list but my conncetion was disconnected and my work was deleted......

RegulusHikari
Jun 29, 2008, 03:52 PM
While it makes sense, enemies drop their usual drop patterns when they pass the Lv 100 mark. You nailed it right here:

Volfu=Vijerina Line

At 100 they drop a 9* claw and at 150 they drop a 12* armor? Clearly ST has no intention of being consistent with drops (or anything, for that matter). While it is true that some monsters have had or will have their 125 drops changed (Grass Assassin to Double Agito), it's very unlikely they all will for reasons previously noted.

pikachief
Jun 29, 2008, 03:59 PM
lol Eh, you can pretty much tell what we're going to get for what by looking at the JP servers.
I don't think Vanda Merha will drop Barets etc. xD some 11* shouldn't lose THAT much in value imo anyways.

yea but lvl 150+ they drop pakudas lol

relentless
Jun 29, 2008, 04:05 PM
yea but lvl 150+ they drop pakudas lol

We're talking about 125+ range.
Also, if JP has 150+ drop Pakudas already etc., wouldn't that mean that 125+ would drop 11* already as gryphonvii suspected?
Of course, some adjustements like Grass A. drop Double Agito etc. are obvious, but Vanda Merha dropping Baret? If that's not the case on JP servers, and they already have Pakuda drop then it doesn't make sense.

pikachief
Jun 29, 2008, 04:20 PM
just checked PsuPedia the only known drop changes were for the fraduke and double agito both drop from white beast, lol if MAG comes back it'll make double agitos common LOL

relentless
Jun 29, 2008, 04:26 PM
Gotta bold out that "if". :)

chicken105
Jun 29, 2008, 04:35 PM
granahodracs should stay at komazli 150+. I mean it's 13*! Just the paural is annoying >_>;

RegulusHikari
Jun 29, 2008, 05:24 PM
and they already have Pakuda drop then it doesn't make sense.

They don't. Not sure where this rumor suddenly popped up at.

pikachief
Jun 29, 2008, 05:26 PM
They don't. Not sure where this rumor suddenly popped up at.

rumor???

They have lvl 150+ vandas its in thier event. they drop pakudas.

http://psupedia.info/Magashi_Eradication

I dislike rumors, i eat them for breakfast D:

Golto
Jun 29, 2008, 05:27 PM
just checked PsuPedia the only known drop changes were for the fraduke and double agito both drop from white beast, lol if MAG comes back it'll make double agitos common LOL

Not sure we got that change yet as I remember Grass Assassins in MAG S still dropping [b] Sweet Death. The lvl 125-149 drop change was only to a very few select monstres, not across the board.

Too bad ST messed up on Caves of Ice S2 and Awoken Serpent S2 by not giving them lvl 150+ monsters. So we could get those lvl 150 Vanda Merthas instead of having to wait for a limited time event that you have to pay megi-spheres for the only chance to hunt for the 12* shotgun board. Doesn't all of the aoi Neudiaz S2s have lvl 150+? Why skimp on aoi Moatoob S2s?

Rayokarna
Jun 29, 2008, 05:29 PM
rumor???

They have lvl 150+ vandas its in thier event. they drop pakudas.

I dislike rumors, i eat them for breakfast D:

Lol, most of those drops are fail XD.

pikachief
Jun 29, 2008, 05:30 PM
Not sure we got that change yet as I remember Grass Assassins in MAG S still dropping [b] Sweet Death. The lvl 125-149 drop change was only to a very few select monstres, not across the board.

Too bad ST messed up on Caves of Ice S2 and Awoken Serpent S2 by not giving them lvl 150+ monsters. So we could get those lvl 150 Vanda Merthas instead of having to wait for a limited time event that you have to pay megi-spheres for the only chance to hunt for the 12* shotgun board. Doesn't all of the aoi Neudiaz S2s have lvl 150+? Why skimp on aoi Moatoob S2s?

im sure they only gave us the S2s just to give it to us, lol so much earlier than all the other S2s and same drops lol

also i think we got the changed drop rates cuz i just noticed people on my cards list doing the mission yesterday, not ever before that! and these are people who are very good at making money and finding rares first and such lol

I wouldn't be surprised if the update took place when they put in the jaggos

Arika
Jun 29, 2008, 05:51 PM
Nah, they made lv 125-149 drop 11* just because some monster drop 12* on lv 150+ (eg. Grassassin)
anyway, Komazli=Granahodoc >> no,. that 13*
Bal Soza= Delpi >> 12* noo.
Gainozeros=Apocalypse 12* again

anyway, with the drop change, MAG ext, might not possible. because we will have a lot new drop that JP doesn't have.

RegulusHikari
Jun 29, 2008, 07:37 PM

:o

I sure hope the servers don't shut down before we get this.

pikachief
Jun 29, 2008, 07:47 PM

your not getting it for accusing me of spreading rumors >.> lol

mvffin
Jun 29, 2008, 07:52 PM

Hell yes. My favorite saber as a 10* with decent stats, and inflicts virus? Sign me up!

Tyreek
Jun 29, 2008, 11:48 PM
Hmm. Question about Go Bajilla, does the fact that it drops Frauduke apply to the US servers? Or is this in the JP server? I hear they're level 125+ on Egg Thieves S, and I would like to hunt a Frauduke for my own.

relentless
Jun 30, 2008, 06:08 AM
Hmm. Question about Go Bajilla, does the fact that it drops Frauduke apply to the US servers? Or is this in the JP server? I hear they're level 125+ on Egg Thieves S, and I would like to hunt a Frauduke for my own.

Yes: http://pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2069649&postcount=1152 (Espio-owned. :wacko: )

Acrofighter13
Jul 1, 2008, 01:09 AM
granahodracs drop now?

Nirvash7
Jul 1, 2008, 02:04 PM
I thought Grass Assassins at 150 drop the Battlestopper.

RegulusHikari
Jul 1, 2008, 02:08 PM
I thought Grass Assassins at 150 drop the Battlestopper.

http://psupedia.info/Native_creatures_(Parum)#Grass_Assassin (http://psupedia.info/Native_creatures_%28Parum%29#Grass_Assassin)

They do. But it will be a while till we see these missions US side.

Proto07
Jul 1, 2008, 06:18 PM
[B] Frauduke dropping from Go Bajilla is great but the silent update messed up my Graldikuc palette. Seems Kubara range-mags no longer have the charm or incapacitate status effects.