PDA

View Full Version : AotI best place to level low level character in Vanilla version

ThaPrez2k5
Jun 29, 2008, 05:24 PM
TOPIC>>> until i can get AOTI back on my console

pikachief
Jun 29, 2008, 05:28 PM
well with everyone at white beast or any other missions all i can think of is if u have killers shot go to Grove of the FAnatics

Indica
Jun 29, 2008, 06:17 PM
What do you mean Vanilla Version?

Once you log your account into AOI you can no longer play or log into original PSU.

ThaPrez2k5
Jun 29, 2008, 08:02 PM
no my account was stolen so xbox gave me a new gamertag and stuff and all my downloaded content is licensed to the other gamertag so long story short i have to wait for them to give the downloaded content back to me or reimburse me for microsoft points and start a whole new character

Illuminate
Jun 29, 2008, 09:14 PM
Best place to level a low level character in Vanilla PSU is the Neudaiz stage in the 1UP cup, but that's over, so have fun.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 29, 2008, 10:40 PM
You'll probably only be able to find a good group of vanilla players at Raffon Field Base, I see a bunch those low-leveled Daywalkers running around over there all the time when I'm running for Psychos.

darkante
Jun 29, 2008, 10:53 PM
Dual Sentinel gives good exp also.
But the group who´s play there on "UNI 2!", usually kick me out with no reason given. >.>

ThaPrez2k5
Jun 30, 2008, 06:47 AM
igot two friends that ive been playing wiyh over a year now that will help me out too...hopefully i hear back from xbox live soon enough...and sucks there isn't going to be a mag now i guess from what i hear...so here's to starting all over and puting in another 2000 hours of gameplay :)

RedMussel
Jun 30, 2008, 06:50 AM
Seabed! n_n lol

desturel
Jun 30, 2008, 09:57 AM
The best EXP in version 1 is Seed Awakening. Of course since no one is running that map, you are probably better off hitting a "still" hot spot like dual in the ruins, plains overlord, or .

If you are going to solo, Holy Grounds is an easy missions to solo for EXP. It's a bit better than Grove of Fanantics in that you don't have to worry about getting a slowdown map. Other than Svaltus, nothing there is really dangerous. Also it has better exp than Sleeping warriors and safer than Dual Sentinal until you get to a high enough level.

ThaPrez2k5
Jun 30, 2008, 11:04 AM
thanks man i think holy grounds is good hopefully im gonna check if like true darkness is psu version or not too i liked that one i think duel might be a decent spot but not for low levels i don't know if anyone is actually that low over there...but thanks anyways i might even just download this aoti and have them reimburse me for the microsoft points so i don't have to wait ...just a little impatient lol

pikachief
Jun 30, 2008, 01:11 PM
if u want i can do missions with u on my lower level but shes lvl 1 lol