CPTCRUNCH
Jun 29, 2008, 08:04 PM
its 5/10... make some offers

under cover brutha
Jun 29, 2008, 08:07 PM
its 5/10... what could i get for it? ill buy 4 60mill

DISCO
Jun 29, 2008, 08:08 PM
Are you looking to sell or just price checking?

CPTCRUNCH
Jun 29, 2008, 08:13 PM
ill sell if the price is right

DISCO
Jun 29, 2008, 08:14 PM
Sounds good, sent you a pm.

-Crokar-
Jun 29, 2008, 11:04 PM
if its 5/10 its worth a couple hundred mil or more

Acrofighter13
Jun 30, 2008, 12:12 AM
theyre coming back out next year soo there def. not worth a coulple hundred mil....

CPTCRUNCH
Jun 30, 2008, 12:16 AM
thats just like saying dont buy a rattlesnake because the killer elite will drop one day.. who wants to wait a year for the best they could possibly have.. or saying dont try and make a 50 percent weapon because a stronger one will come out

Acrofighter13
Jun 30, 2008, 12:54 AM
its the same weapon that will eventually come back out so i dont know the reason sumbody wouldnt just wait and save a stack or two on it and the 50% weapon part makes no sense so yea i dont get ur point about that also the rattlesnake is searchable at the moment so please i ask u.....come up with some valid reasons before you try and prove a point.....k

CPTCRUNCH
Jun 30, 2008, 01:00 AM
my point is that .. the love inferno is the best that is out there...why not invest the best of the best at the time... if you dont you will never have the best.. you will just have something close. waiting for a year to have something would be pointless because by that time something better will be out

Acrofighter13
Jun 30, 2008, 01:02 AM
um no love inferno will be the best for loooong time japan hasnt gotten anything better so u really think we will? and y waste all your money on sumthing you can get again next year for free?

chicken105
Jun 30, 2008, 09:44 AM
NEXT YEAR. unless your horrible at making money, I think you'll have your money back by then. Also note on the free subject: Remember the drop rate on those things? Exactly.

DISCO
Jun 30, 2008, 03:38 PM
NEXT YEAR. unless your horrible at making money, I think you'll have your money back by then. Also note on the free subject: Remember the drop rate on those things? Exactly.
Yea the drop rate was phenomenal...

Acrofighter13
Jun 30, 2008, 04:47 PM
but its called hunting just like u hunt any other weapon it just takes some work unless ur lazy like all the other ppl who have bought these for a stack or more

DISCO
Jun 30, 2008, 05:25 PM
but its called hunting just like u hunt any other weapon it just takes some work unless ur lazy like all the other ppl who have bought these for a stack or more
I hunted the shit out of these as did most of the other people i play with. The drop rate was shit, so please shut your face before you shove your foot further into your mouth.

shotsfired
Jun 30, 2008, 07:35 PM
i have to agree. the drop rate was atrocious... it should be expensive, but i still dont think ANY wep is worth that much money...

Incisions
Jun 30, 2008, 07:41 PM
I agree with shotsfired, no weapon should be worth that much..and seeing the way this game is going right now i don't think it will last till next year.

CPTCRUNCH
Jun 30, 2008, 08:15 PM
you are probably right.. at this rate it wont last till next year.. and no weapon should be worth that much.. but it is, no one can help that... thank all these events and the keeping of weapons after they break from grinding for most of that, but i guess since no people are going to make any real offers on it.. im just gonna use my weapon.. thank you acrofighter for using this trade forum as a discussion board

Acrofighter13
Jul 1, 2008, 12:58 AM
you are probably right.. at this rate it wont last till next year.. and no weapon should be worth that much.. but it is, no one can help that... thank all these events and the keeping of weapons after they break from grinding for most of that, but i guess since no people are going to make any real offers on it.. im just gonna use my weapon.. thank you acrofighter for using this trade forum as a discussion board

no prob!
and at least u get my point now lmao
and just because the drop rate sucked doesnt mean u shouldnt just try its not that hard
p.s. also known as patience

R2D6battlebot
Jul 1, 2008, 01:19 AM
no prob!
and at least u get my point now lmao
and just because the drop rate sucked doesnt mean u shouldnt just try its not that hard
p.s. also known as patience

Stop being so stupid and think about it. I personally hunted every day for Love Inferno when it was out, I only ended up finding 78 Jaggo Amures, and not one of them dropped it. If you had been around this forum when they were out you would've seen the endless topics of people finding tons of Jaos and still not getting one. Long story short, don't talk about things that you VERY obviously know nothing about, and just because you're too fucking broke to buy things does not mean other people are.

Now then, back on topic, I'll trade you 2 Psycho Wands 5/10 for it. If you're not into techer weapons, let me know what type of stuff you're after, I've got a veritable arsenal of different weps, high grind or %, whichever you prefer.

Acrofighter13
Jul 1, 2008, 02:46 AM
read his fucking thread hes just gonna use it not sell it and just because u have bad luck hunting doesnt mean ever1 does.

-Crokar-
Jul 1, 2008, 09:59 AM
well acrofighter if you think its so easy to go get a rare ass item go get an amore tip then you can come back and talk.

DISCO
Jul 1, 2008, 11:58 AM
read his fucking thread hes just gonna use it not sell it and just because u have bad luck hunting doesnt mean ever1 does.

The drop rate was atrocious. I found over 60, no dice. The people I hunted with all found 70+ and they found none. If the drop rate didn't suck you would see many more of these on the market and people wouldn't be offering 180+ for them.

Dragwind
Jul 1, 2008, 03:04 PM
Please refrain from trolling and flaming each other. This is getting out of hand.

Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forumrules)

CPTCRUNCH
Jul 1, 2008, 03:46 PM
honestly i killed over 250 jaggo's ... had over 150 of those little WD lovers... didnt get the love inferno to drop .. had to pay for the board the last day it was out.. so its worth quite a bit to me.. 2 weeks solid.. nothing anything close to a board.. i dont know if "people" would consider that hunting for it or not

Acrofighter13
Jul 1, 2008, 11:31 PM
ok like i said it may be a hard drop but its not impossible so its obviously not worth 100+mil and i agree it was hard to find but if some people could find them any1 high enough to do the mission could have found 1 but i get ur point and i apoligize i just cant stand a weapon being that much over priced
and for the amore tip comment......there prolly not that hard considering a friend of mine found 1 after hunting for two weeks....(a very lucky person...) lol
but none the less its not impossible

cheapgunner
Jul 2, 2008, 12:03 AM
What type of weps r u looking for? pm me for what ur looking for. GT: MovedCheapoman

Acrofighter13
Jul 2, 2008, 12:45 AM
omg hes not sellin plz just read the thread

chaostroop3
Jul 2, 2008, 07:23 PM
i offer everything i own! and all my friends my life and my soul!

but thats probly not enuf still

Dealbreaker
Jul 2, 2008, 09:47 PM
Good luck on the weapon. I myself have never seen one in person. Ive been playing for like 5 months so it must be really rare. If he wants more the max meseta then he should be able to get it. I hear it is a little gay looking but sweet as hell.

Luna Starfire
Jul 3, 2008, 11:13 PM
its worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it, hence the reason they SELL for stacks. if you don't think it's worth that much, then don't pay for it. sounds easy, right?

at any rate, stating it's not worth that much is just your subjective view on it. considering the price other infernos sold for, it's safe to say it IS worth that much

prithy?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 4, 2008, 03:40 AM
Good luck on the weapon. I myself have never seen one in person. Ive been playing for like 5 months so it must be really rare. If he wants more the max meseta then he should be able to get it. I hear it is a little gay looking but sweet as hell. It does look abit like a cannon but the thing is awesome, especially with good grinds on it (8/8 8))

Praetorian62
Jul 4, 2008, 02:22 PM
Ill give you 3 meseta and a coupon for a free double cheeseburger;}

CrazyOmar33
Jul 10, 2008, 05:03 PM
are you looking 2 sell it or maybe trade it...i offer u 10/10 rattesnake

Turb0
Jul 10, 2008, 06:08 PM
He's not getting rid of it anymore.