PDA

View Full Version : PSU What can I do wih a purpose until AotI?

Dizqard
Jun 30, 2008, 07:19 AM
Long story short, microsoft screwed me over, and I can't get my account/expansion back for a week or so, and I was wondering something.

Is the ANYTHING I can do until I get AotI back that will actually matter? I don't really feel like leveling, as I can't get a group really without my old friends or expansion missions. I don't care about MP as scarred ruins and whatnot give insane mp, which will take care of that. And I don't really have an idea about what PA's to level.

Right now I'm heading towards Protranser, and I am force currently. I've read that it is a good idea to level bow bullets, though, and if that is true it would be something for me to do. Are bows good for protransers?

Thanks in advance!

Weeaboolits
Jun 30, 2008, 07:21 AM
Bows level very fast, so they'd be worth toying with.

gryphonvii
Jun 30, 2008, 12:39 PM
about as powerful as rifles, good long range option, easy to level. I see no reason to do anything else as a force f you are going to protranser.

Brainwrecked
Jun 30, 2008, 12:59 PM
Long story short, microsoft screwed me over, and I can't get my account/expansion back for a week or so, and I was wondering something.

Is the ANYTHING I can do until I get AotI back that will actually matter? I don't really feel like leveling, as I can't get a group really without my old friends or expansion missions. I don't care about MP as scarred ruins and whatnot give insane mp, which will take care of that. And I don't really have an idea about what PA's to level.

Right now I'm heading towards Protranser, and I am force currently. I've read that it is a good idea to level bow bullets, though, and if that is true it would be something for me to do. Are bows good for protransers?

Thanks in advance!

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Your PSU account is tied to your XBox Live account. If you lose your XBL account, you lose the character data associated with it.

Even if you got your account back and are trying not to get double-charged for AotI, you can't go back to the old client once you start playing AotI.

pikachief
Jun 30, 2008, 01:12 PM
you can help me lvl up a new character :D lol

Telina
Jun 30, 2008, 02:39 PM
yo pika, hit me up with messages everyonce and a while when you need help D: its why i gave you T's card.

But to the OP i'd work on getting some PA frags when your at an adequite level. You didn't mention your level so i don't know, but when you specifically hunt for them, they never seem to add up fast enough :D

Dizqard
Jul 1, 2008, 09:50 AM
To add some more details:

Brain-I realize this, but I'd rather not pay upwards of 50 dollars because I didn't take the the 3.7 billion steps to stop them from billing me. I couldn't use live, I couldn't tell if i had live, it didn't say that I'd payed for live on my summary...they just decided to screw with me. But, my other account didn't have to much on it (except a horribly messed up human that I screwed over by selling AT gear and going WT X)), so I'm not too saddened by it. I AM gonna try to persist and get them to be reasonable. Why do they need a few extra dollars, anyway? lol

Telina- I just found out about my dilemma a week or two ago, so this current character is only 10. I don't have much urge to play 'til I get AotI back, so he's probably gonna stay where he is for now.

ThaPrez2k5
Jul 1, 2008, 10:26 AM
i had almost the same problem bud i am waitin gon xbox live to call me about my microsoft points to give back to me from my other account including call of duty map pack and AOTI...so im like level 22 right now on the vanilla version. sucks royal balls ill tell ya that, especially when all my pa's and equipment are supposedly lost, don't get me wrong a GM helped me out with some money and some starter wepons but sad to say what he gave me wasn't anywhere close to what i lost because of hackers...im not the one to ask for more but i guess i just have to deal with it , what else can i do??? If ya want let me know ill run with ya until we get our stuff back my in-game name is IIIVERSON

Dizqard
Jul 1, 2008, 12:44 PM
i had almost the same problem bud i am waitin gon xbox live to call me about my microsoft points to give back to me from my other account including call of duty map pack and AOTI...so im like level 22 right now on the vanilla version. sucks royal balls ill tell ya that, especially when all my pa's and equipment are supposedly lost, don't get me wrong a GM helped me out with some money and some starter wepons but sad to say what he gave me wasn't anywhere close to what i lost because of hackers...im not the one to ask for more but i guess i just have to deal with it , what else can i do??? If ya want let me know ill run with ya until we get our stuff back my in-game name is IIIVERSON

I'll be sure to try and meet you in-game then sometime. Would be great to group with someone who has similar problems ;)

Seority
Jul 1, 2008, 01:21 PM
Note:
As a protranser, please use traps, CONSTANTLY.
Don't use weaps unless,
A) Can't hit the enemy with traps.
B) You're out of traps.
C) Saving traps for an ending block spawn (meaning you save 2-3 traps).

Please do this. Protransers can use lots of things, but traps is their best option. Don't forget about G traps either. You can set 3 off at a time unlike 2 for EX traps.