PDA

View Full Version : Alt+F4 for the win.

foamcup
Jun 30, 2008, 09:17 PM
Yes it really is this hard to exit the game, I just use Alt+F4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwOvuY0UbFM

TalHex
Jun 30, 2008, 09:26 PM
i lol'd, what is the point of that?

foamcup
Jun 30, 2008, 09:30 PM
To demonstrate how poorly designed that particular aspect of the game is. How badly designed is it you say? That's the first time I've seen the game exited properly and I own the damn thing.

EDIT: There's actually tons of bad design choices in this game, for example, when you are trying to stealth up to the target, and some mentally deranged person shoves you, which causes a guard about 10 meters away facing the other direction to shout "ASSASSIN!" and get the whole Jerusalem National Guard on your ass. I could write an essay about how bad the gameplay is, but despite all the crap, the story is pretty freaking sweet. I hope they don't kick the sequel out the door before it's finished like they did with this.

SpikeOtacon
Jun 30, 2008, 09:32 PM
They really don't want you to quit.

astuarlen
Jul 1, 2008, 01:18 AM
They really don't want you to quit.

Quitters never win, and they want you to be a winner.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 1, 2008, 01:27 AM
Quitters never win, and they want you to be a winner.

But what about smokers?

astuarlen
Jul 1, 2008, 01:37 AM
Exception that proves the rule of a shadowy cabal of biomechanically enhanced Freemasons, wielding a trowel in one hand and the immense power of the media in the other has finally become reality, much to the dread/glee of conspiracy legumes everywhere

Retniwreven
Jul 1, 2008, 02:33 AM
I prefer games that insult you or mock you for quitting.

Weeaboolits
Jul 1, 2008, 01:50 PM
So, is this game supposed to be like a simulator or something? What was up with the guy in the lab?

Toadthroat
Jul 1, 2008, 01:51 PM
SCI-FI PLOT TWIST

Larian
Jul 1, 2008, 02:26 PM
OMG...I'm loling my ass off...I said the same thing as the guy and the video!! =D