PDA

View Full Version : AotI I need some help FT Vs FG

June_Mermaid
Jun 30, 2008, 10:49 PM
Well im looking for need way to play psu i have a newman lv 90 FT +31 spells 3 psycho wands but im bored i have a Beast 130 Female and im think of selling all my FT gear to start a FG on my beast do any think thats dumb or go with it?

darkante
Jun 30, 2008, 10:56 PM
Psycko Wands is not something i would just throw away for something that sparkles at the heat of the moment.
And i seriously think that, you could sell something else to get decent FG gear.

Shigga Desta, Meteor Cannon are probably not really expensive so you might get one of those under a million i think.
Blackbull might be different so, Phantom might be a good second option for a Rifle.

Anyway, get what you can and i hope you enjoy the class.

Ethateral
Jun 30, 2008, 10:56 PM
>_> I'd say level the Newman more, since she/he is only level 90. I love Fortetecher... <.<;

Then again, if you want to play a beast (Fighgunner I'm assuming you meant, maybe I'm wrong.) then that's really your decision. It all matters if you'll regret it later and want to switch back to playing as a Fortetecher or not. I'd just say, ponder it for a while, and make sure you won't regret it in the long run.

Niloklives
Jun 30, 2008, 11:22 PM
i say sell me a pwand, i can't fnd one for the life of me

chaoskila
Jun 30, 2008, 11:54 PM
i say sell me a pwand, i can't fnd one for the life of me

tell me about it
well as for the topic.
FT is thee best. i guarantee you that most people wont even admit your better unless you got sumthing super super amazing on the fg pallete you are geting

Ashkahn
Jul 1, 2008, 12:13 AM
Keep your Psycho Wands, but do try Beast Gunner. It works surprisingly well.