PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP PC/PS@ update for July 3

EspioKaos
Jul 1, 2008, 06:23 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=702

Event missions
Shred the Darkness continues as the next event mission is released.
Divine Offensive (http://psupedia.info/Divine_Offensive) C-S2
Reports of a massive outbreak of SEED-Forms have come in from COG Armed Servants at the Neudaiz confinement system. Intercept the monsters as they approach and above all else, protect the photon generator terminal!

The tutorial mission, "Shred the Darkness," has also been updated to add new information on the above-listed mission.

New items
Many new weapons and line shields will drop from this new mission.

Rayokarna
Jul 1, 2008, 06:34 AM
Sounds fun lol

Chibi_psu
Jul 1, 2008, 06:50 AM
another new mission for them and a big fuck you usa/europe for us....Good job sega

Arika
Jul 1, 2008, 07:03 AM
what ? we fight arm servant?

EspioKaos
Jul 1, 2008, 07:17 AM
what ? we fight arm servant?

Nah, this time the Armed Servants on our side. They were supposed to be protecting the guys who were installing the photon generator at the confinement system, but were forced to call in the GUARDIANS when the SEED-Forms became too much for them to handle.

Arada
Jul 1, 2008, 07:22 AM
another new mission for them and a big fuck you usa/europe for us....Good job sega

That's part of the new event. Sega said they'd update the missions available for it every week.

DarkEliteRico
Jul 1, 2008, 07:38 AM
That's part of the new event. Sega said they'd update the missions available for it every week.
Yet again....still a big fuck you to us/eu servers....it'll be nearly 3 months before we see any content other then the seasonal bullshit we've got now

Mysterious-G
Jul 1, 2008, 07:48 AM
Pretty nice. StD is really becoming the hell of an event.

And thanks for the news, Esp!
I enjoy browsing through the jp news more than playing on our servers. :p

Arada
Jul 1, 2008, 08:26 AM
Yet again....still a big fuck you to us/eu servers....it'll be nearly 3 months before we see any content other then the seasonal bullshit we've got now

Did you mean other than Lonely Laboratory, The Dark God and MAG ?

I think you fail to remember MAG started late april and we're only 2 months and a few days after that...

If you're talking of 'new content" as in 'new drops or enemies', then we only got Bil de Melan and MAG's Dark Falz.

Still, I also wish we got Neudaiz GBR or something on July 4th but it doesn't seem very likely.

The game has a very low update process, made slower by a useless US team. Gotta get used to that.

segadrm10
Jul 1, 2008, 09:10 AM
man the jp servers get updates every two weeks and the US server dont get crap :( i think is time to move to the JP servers!!

Danny_Dark
Jul 1, 2008, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the News, Espio !

AerisZeal
Jul 1, 2008, 10:11 AM
Did you mean other than Lonely Laboratory, The Dark God and MAG ?

I think you fail to remember MAG started late april and we're only 2 months and a few days after that...

If you're talking of 'new content" as in 'new drops or enemies', then we only got Bil de Melan and MAG's Dark Falz.

Still, I also wish we got Neudaiz GBR or something on July 4th but it doesn't seem very likely.

The game has a very low update process, made slower by a useless US team. Gotta get used to that.

Honestly, two months is a long time. After 1up was over and done with, one week passed as I recall and we received our rewards, along with a sizable update. Certainly nothing of enormous note, but there was an update afterward and continued to have updates after that, on a reasonable time line of 2-3 weeks apart. So far MAG still isn't over, we've gotten all of two missions in two months to tide us over and all of this because of some mysterious problem that happened during MAG, that we're still left in the dark about and seems to be recurring even with their "new" billing system.

You can't say we got MAG, because we don't. We had it, it went and ST was even kind enough to remove the exchange mission so that anyone who missed the last date has useless items in their inventory, while Japan got to enjoy the exchange mission for a good period after the event was over as I hear.

We're now two events behind Japan, not to mention GBR. Which as I recall, was suppose to be something that happened on a regular basis and does, if you play on the Japanese servers. Or was it two GBRs? I'm sorry, I'm not exactly clear on it as they got sets of S2 missions almost back to back.

ST has run out of excuses and my patience frankly, along with many others on this and any other "fan" sites. I say "fan" because every website official or not, save of course the Japanese ones, are riddled with hate toward the people that run this game, not exactly something a fan might do. While I don't like to fuel that, I can't help but feel betrayed by them.

As it stands now, lets see... We don't know if MAG "2" is canceled. We don't know if they fixed the billing problem. We don't know when and if we'll ever get the rewards for MAG. We don't know, simply put. The only thing we do know is that they're moving the servers in July. Sounds like the perfect scape goat to me. Can't wait for the 20th of July (Giving them a few extra days to move.) when we hear that yet another mysterious problem has occurred and they can't put the servers back online.

And anyone in here can defend ST tooth and nail if they like, it won't change my opinion of them and I'm sure many others won't be swayed either.

On topic; That event looks wonderful, bet it'll be fun over here in 2552.

Edit: By no means am I attacking you though, Arada. My apologies if it seemed that way. As I said before, my patience is just gone.

Golto
Jul 1, 2008, 10:14 AM
Onmagoug lvl 150+ anyone? I sure hope they have lvl 150 Magas Maggahna for the Moatoob mission and it drops [b] killer elite.

AxelgearVII
Jul 1, 2008, 10:20 AM
I hope someone is taking pictures and videos since Im missing it. <;l

Astarin
Jul 1, 2008, 11:00 AM
This is good to see; we needed a good, high-level Neudaiz Relics mission. I've always been sad that the Holy Grounds mission craps out at lower levels, before the enemies start to give the really cool items. Wonder what they'll put there...

Arada
Jul 1, 2008, 12:33 PM
Honestly, two months is a long time. After 1up was over and done with, one week passed as I recall and we received our rewards, along with a sizable update. Certainly nothing of enormous note, but there was an update afterward and continued to have updates after that, on a reasonable time line of 2-3 weeks apart. So far MAG still isn't over, we've gotten all of two missions in two months to tide us over and all of this because of some mysterious problem that happened during MAG, that we're still left in the dark about and seems to be recurring even with their "new" billing system.

You can't say we got MAG, because we don't. We had it, it went and ST was even kind enough to remove the exchange mission so that anyone who missed the last date has useless items in their inventory, while Japan got to enjoy the exchange mission for a good period after the event was over as I hear.

We're now two events behind Japan, not to mention GBR. Which as I recall, was suppose to be something that happened on a regular basis and does, if you play on the Japanese servers. Or was it two GBRs? I'm sorry, I'm not exactly clear on it as they got sets of S2 missions almost back to back.

ST has run out of excuses and my patience frankly, along with many others on this and any other "fan" sites. I say "fan" because every website official or not, save of course the Japanese ones, are riddled with hate toward the people that run this game, not exactly something a fan might do. While I don't like to fuel that, I can't help but feel betrayed by them.

As it stands now, lets see... We don't know if MAG "2" is canceled. We don't know if they fixed the billing problem. We don't know when and if we'll ever get the rewards for MAG. We don't know, simply put. The only thing we do know is that they're moving the servers in July. Sounds like the perfect scape goat to me. Can't wait for the 20th of July (Giving them a few extra days to move.) when we hear that yet another mysterious problem has occurred and they can't put the servers back online.

And anyone in here can defend ST tooth and nail if they like, it won't change my opinion of them and I'm sure many others won't be swayed either.

On topic; That event looks wonderful, bet it'll be fun over here in 2552.

Edit: By no means am I attacking you though, Arada. My apologies if it seemed that way. As I said before, my patience is just gone.

Oh don't worry, I can understand your frustration. Just, I wanted to clarify that our update schedule is really slow indeed but not completely off.

I mean, we got MAG 2 months and a week ago and it lasted 4 weeks. So during in event, we traditionnally don't get any update.
So (to sum up), 5 weeks have passed since the end of MAG and we got 2 new missions.
If Segac wasn't trying to cover their next fail...errr moving, we'd probably have gotten an update on friday.

True we didn't get the MAG rewards. And yes, things got weird as far as GBR go but keep in mind the japanese server got Neudaiz GBR on April 10th (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140030) which is 10 weeks after their MAG.

Yes they had to wait. Just like we do right now.
Ah and yes, we've lost a few weeks on their schedule, that's for sure (since AotI).

And as you said for me, there's nothing personnal in this post. :)

AerisZeal
Jul 1, 2008, 01:23 PM
Oh don't worry, I can understand your frustration. Just, I wanted to clarify that our update schedule is really slow indeed but not completely off.

I mean, we got MAG 2 months and a week ago and it lasted 4 weeks. So during in event, we traditionnally don't get any update.
So (to sum up), 5 weeks have passed since the end of MAG and we got 2 new missions.
If Segac wasn't trying to cover their next fail...errr moving, we'd probably have gotten an update on friday.

True we didn't get the MAG rewards. And yes, things got weird as far as GBR go but keep in mind the japanese server got Neudaiz GBR on April 10th (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140030) which is 10 weeks after their MAG.

Yes they had to wait. Just like we do right now.
Ah and yes, we've lost a few weeks on their schedule, that's for sure (since AotI).

And as you said for me, there's nothing personnal in this post. :)

Oh this is cool, see everyone!? People can vent and still get along! Honestly I love this game and don't mind the waits all too much, I just wish they'd stop messing up. It's one thing to have a mess up and fix it but several, one after another with no real news/fixes is just.. whee. ^^;

Seority
Jul 1, 2008, 01:27 PM
Post count +1

I hope we get MAG soon.
:)

ashley50
Jul 1, 2008, 04:34 PM
PSU JP never cease to amaze me :)
Always on time Unlike our servers XD...

Itsuki
Jul 1, 2008, 05:03 PM
People complain so much. I mean, if you don't like the update schedule of the us server and it bothers you so much, why do you continue to pay and play there?

I hope this mission is a little longer. I mean, the current event mission is a little bland. Its like a short first block, a short third block, and then a wall of svaltus in the middle.

buzyb77
Jul 1, 2008, 05:08 PM

yup... and Sega Fanboys will Defend this as it is Propper to Take it from Sega...

Ibelieve that on July 18th the Should Do a Massive update that Catches us up with JP players...As PSU playerbase continues to Die...

Sasamichan
Jul 1, 2008, 05:10 PM

man the jp servers get updates every two weeks and the US server dont get crap :( i think is time to move to the JP servers!!

PSU JP never cease to amaze me :)
Always on time Unlike our servers XD...

Comments like these is why I don't want anymore JP updates on these boards or the official boards.

ashley50
Jul 1, 2008, 05:10 PM
Catch up to JP?

That's just purely impossible...

Itsuki
Jul 1, 2008, 05:20 PM
Comments like these is why I don't want anymore JP updates on these boards or the official boards.

But, theres a lot of japanese players on this board aswell. I think it would be a disservice to not post about them. The front page no longer has the updates, isn't that enough?

This is pso-WORLD though, not pso-NA/EU SERVERS ONLY. Though I'm sure thats probably not what the world part means. XD

Sasamichan
Jul 1, 2008, 05:28 PM
But, theres a lot of japanese players on this board aswell. I think it would be a disservice to not post about them. The front page no longer has the updates, isn't that enough?

The thing is, I don't mind seeing the JP update, its just annoying people BAWWWing about them being so and so months ahead of us and how much the local update are crap.

This is pso-WORLD though, not pso-NA/EU SERVERS ONLY. Though I'm sure thats probably not what the world part means. XDYou're right, this is PSO-world, not PSU-world. PSO=/=PSU. :-D

Inazuma
Jul 1, 2008, 05:30 PM
im pretty sure the topic title always mentions its for the jp ver. just dont click on it. its pretty absurd to ask others to stop sharing info worldwide in this age of the internet.

Sasamichan
Jul 1, 2008, 05:34 PM
im pretty sure the topic title always mentions its for the jp ver. just dont click on it. its pretty absurd to ask others to stop sharing info worldwide in this age of the internet.

Like I said, I don't mind reading the JP updates, just don't like the BAWWing.

PepperCat
Jul 1, 2008, 05:37 PM
Shred the Darkness... for short STD?

:LOL: Ollaka Aids anyone?

Kylie
Jul 1, 2008, 07:14 PM
This event doesn't seem too bad at all, but it's miles away. :(

Ken_Silver
Jul 1, 2008, 10:23 PM
Like I said, I don't mind reading the JP updates, just don't like the BAWWing.

BAAWWWWing and Online forums is like a package deal. You're not getting one without the other.

And as of late, people have the right to baawwww. Anyone with a clue of how customer service works knows that the US/EU servers are getting a raw deal.

Granted that there are better ways for people to express their disgust, in the age of the internet, do not look to manners, for they are forsaken in this land. :nono:

PS: and after seeing how this event is shaping up to be awesome... *cries inside*

AlphaDragoon
Jul 1, 2008, 11:13 PM

Too bad it's really the jackasses at Sega of Japan who are responsible.

EspioKaos
Jul 1, 2008, 11:34 PM
Shred the Darkness... for short STD?
Yeah, I just realized that last week when I was making an event template thing for PSUPedia. I was going to call the template {{STD mission}} and then I realized the initials... I wished I'd noticed that before so I could've translated it a bit differently. <_<; Needless to say, the template I ended up going with does not contain any STDs.

gryphonvii
Jul 1, 2008, 11:37 PM
Just because it doesn't show signs of outbreak does not mean it's not infected. XD

TQS
Jul 2, 2008, 12:56 AM
Can't wait until we get all these cool updates next year........ :|

Ken_Silver
Jul 2, 2008, 01:18 AM
Yeah, I just realized that last week when I was making an event template thing for PSUPedia. I was going to call the template {{STD mission}} and then I realized the initials... I wished I'd noticed that before so I could've translated it a bit differently. <_<; Needless to say, the template I ended up going with does not contain any STDs.

LOL, that's good. I already caught AIDS Error 65. :D