Too bad I don't have the game. ._.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 1, 2008, 08:55 PM
Tessu has to do one before you do another. :wacko:

I like your train of thought, chuck.

Tessu
Jul 1, 2008, 09:10 PM
My Iron Lung - Radiohead

Also, if I sing, the rest of you don't get to hear it.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 1, 2008, 09:12 PM
T__T;

Chuck_Norris
Jul 1, 2008, 09:26 PM
My Iron Lung - Radiohead

Also, if I sing, the rest of you don't get to hear it.

BAAAAAAAAAAAW! ;~;

Shadowpawn
Jul 1, 2008, 09:35 PM
Damn it Spike, now you got that song stuck in my head!

Weeaboolits
Jul 1, 2008, 09:47 PM
Sing one of the Metallica ones, or I rabbit punch your olfactory nerve.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 1, 2008, 11:50 PM
Tessu let's go it's your turn

Weeaboolits
Jul 1, 2008, 11:51 PM
Tessu let's go it's your turn-----
Sing one of the Metallica ones, or I rabbit punch your olfactory nerve.

Tessu
Jul 2, 2008, 12:18 AM
I can't sing Metallica!

SpikeOtacon
Jul 2, 2008, 12:21 AM
Well sing something already.

Weeaboolits
Jul 2, 2008, 12:26 AM
I can't sing Metallica!You can, and you will.

Tessu
Jul 2, 2008, 12:30 AM
It's not like you can hear it anyway.. >.<

Weeaboolits
Jul 2, 2008, 12:45 AM
It's not like you can hear it anyway.. >.<Do it anyway. Or else.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 2, 2008, 12:46 AM
It's not like you can hear it anyway.. >.<

Sing a song a man sings in the band. We'll hear you unless you have a very manly voice. In which case, sing one a woman usually sings.

Tessu
Jul 2, 2008, 12:53 AM
I mean, I have nothing to record with.

Weeaboolits
Jul 2, 2008, 12:54 AM
I mean, I have nothing to record with.SING.

Tessu
Jul 2, 2008, 01:01 AM
This calls for:

hey there delilah what's it like in new york city i'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do times square can't shine as bright as you i swear it's true hey there delilah don't you worry about the distance i'm right here if you get lonely give this song another listen close your eyes listen to my voice it's my disguise i'm by your side ohhh it's what you do to me ohhhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhh it's what you do to me what you do to me hey there delilah i know times are getting hard but just believe me girl someday i'll pay the bills with this guitar we'll have it good we'll have the life we knew we would my word is good hey there delilah i've got so much left to say if every simple song i wrote to you would take your breath away i'd write it all even more in love with me you'd fall we'd have it all ohhhh it's what you do to meeee oh it's what you do to me ohhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhh it's what you do to me a thousand miles away seems pretty far but they've got planes and trains and cars i'd walk to you if i had no other way our friends would all make fun of us and we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them have felt this way delilah i can promise you that by the time we get through the world will never ever be the same and you're to blame hey there delilah you be good and don't you miss me two more years and you'll be done with school and i'll be making history like i do you know it's all because of you we can do whatever we want to hey there delilah here's to you this one's for you ohhhhh it's what you do to meee ohhh it's what you do to me oh it's what you do to me what you do to me

SpikeOtacon
Jul 2, 2008, 01:03 AM
This calls for:

hey there delilah what's it like in new york city i'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do times square can't shine as bright as you i swear it's true hey there delilah don't you worry about the distance i'm right here if you get lonely give this song another listen close your eyes listen to my voice it's my disguise i'm by your side ohhh it's what you do to me ohhhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhh it's what you do to me what you do to me hey there delilah i know times are getting hard but just believe me girl someday i'll pay the bills with this guitar we'll have it good we'll have the life we knew we would my word is good hey there delilah i've got so much left to say if every simple song i wrote to you would take your breath away i'd write it all even more in love with me you'd fall we'd have it all ohhhh it's what you do to meeee oh it's what you do to me ohhhhh it's what you do to me ohhhh it's what you do to me a thousand miles away seems pretty far but they've got planes and trains and cars i'd walk to you if i had no other way our friends would all make fun of us and we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them have felt this way delilah i can promise you that by the time we get through the world will never ever be the same and you're to blame hey there delilah you be good and don't you miss me two more years and you'll be done with school and i'll be making history like i do you know it's all because of you we can do whatever we want to hey there delilah here's to you this one's for you ohhhhh it's what you do to meee ohhh it's what you do to me oh it's what you do to me what you do to me

That doesn't count. :disapprove:

Weeaboolits
Jul 2, 2008, 01:07 AM
lrn2linebreak :disapprove:

Tessu
Jul 2, 2008, 01:09 AM
All right, all right, I'll sing and record it and all, but it's not going to be Metallica.

Weeaboolits
Jul 2, 2008, 01:13 AM
All right, all right, I'll sing and record it and all, but it's not going to be Metallica.Do Suspicious Minds then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLOowAkrK04

Tessu
Jul 2, 2008, 01:14 AM
I'm picking the song!.. And it's going to be something easy to sing, too, like Radiohead.

Magical Trevor
Jul 2, 2008, 07:29 PM
Ironic that i was doing the same last night and quite honestly, i might be able to school alot of you on some of the songs on the wii version... but aparently there is a totally different list than the one you guys posted XD.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 2, 2008, 07:31 PM
That's because my list is all of the Downloadable songs I bought on the 360 version. I don't care for the on-disc songs because i've done them to death so I only listed the DLC songs.

Magical Trevor
Jul 2, 2008, 07:47 PM
That's because my list is all of the Downloadable songs I bought on the 360 version. I don't care for the on-disc songs because i've done them to death so I only listed the DLC songs.

yeah thats what sux about the wii version for now.. no DLC yet.. they are workin on it.