PDA

View Full Version : Has cheating arrived to PSU?

Abashi76
Jul 2, 2008, 04:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_l-eVSwdHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiSXuOVK1eQ

EDIT: I just read rule 14. From what it looks like, these videos do not give enough information to help or enable anybody to obtain cheat codes. If you believe that these videos can somehow help somebody find out how to cheat, feel free to give me a warning, and I'll take it down.

Alura
Jul 2, 2008, 05:07 AM
zomg report to sega now! :P all this time i thought psu was unhackable! ; ;

Arika
Jul 2, 2008, 05:15 AM
lol, look at the date of first vid...
and also second vid is offline hack.
look at PSOW data base and check those unreleased decoration, do u think where did they get those pictures? <,<;

Phoenix_Black
Jul 2, 2008, 05:22 AM
I like how much of an attention whore the guy in the first video was... I died laughing when he said "IM SO COOL"

GaNksTa
Jul 2, 2008, 05:23 AM
Figured it was Broomop.. he's one of the guys who decimated the PSO servers...

R2D6battlebot
Jul 2, 2008, 05:27 AM
VERY old videos, saw them months ago.

Seority
Jul 2, 2008, 05:35 AM
LOL you would know hacking sites.

Orin654
Jul 2, 2008, 07:28 AM
Way to check the dates there

Midicronica
Jul 2, 2008, 07:34 AM
Good choice of music. Queen is fucking legendary.

Iduno
Jul 2, 2008, 07:35 AM
The wall hack looks awesome, it would be fun to explore the lobbys and see how big they are outside the boundrys.

ashley50
Jul 2, 2008, 07:36 AM
Ho hum... any new ones yet?

Alastor_Haven
Jul 2, 2008, 07:39 AM
OP

YES CHEATING HAS ARRIVED

drizzle
Jul 2, 2008, 07:53 AM
Ohi there offline mode

SabZero
Jul 2, 2008, 08:07 AM
I would say to take the videos down just because they are ego-stroking tools for the cheater. Disgusting and petty.

Naria
Jul 2, 2008, 09:13 AM
That was on old PSU before AOTI was released.... Though the first one was possible online most things people only did offline and said they were done online. For example, lvl 1 human with a lvl 20 beast tatoo worked online but... soon as it came to saving it wasn't that easy... However in the past there was walk through walls and a shop hack to gain mass amounts of meseta in short periods of time. But don't worry like I said before it was on the old PSU.... but for viewing enjoyment..... Before all the ones that "Destoryed old PSO" were banned for good from PSU. Nugz having a little fun in Parum East.

ForteGunnerW
Jul 2, 2008, 10:07 AM
all i can say is hackers = nerds who have nothing else to do but be idiots and think they are cool... hackers ruin everything.... hate them they better not ruin psu... Thats SEGA's Job. ;(

burninglink5
Jul 2, 2008, 10:19 AM
Oh my God, it's Broomop! XD Hahaha! Never thought I'd see his name again.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 2, 2008, 10:31 AM
all i can say is hackers = nerds who have nothing else to do but be idiots and think they are cool... hackers ruin everything.... hate them they better not ruin psu... Thats SEGA's Job. ;(

That happened LONG ago. Why do you think our prices are higher than 360? :disapprove:

Bael
Jul 2, 2008, 10:46 AM
Every MMO has cheaters and hackers. Thank you for waking up and opening your eyes.

Welcome to the real world where there is no spoon!
XD

Powder Keg
Jul 2, 2008, 11:03 AM
Old / 10

Joony
Jul 2, 2008, 11:14 AM

I don't think hackers are nerds. It's art for me, but there are differents between some kiddies who downloaded something in the internet. No matter if it's just a UC, cause every script kiddie could learn this fast. Someone who just wants to hack the game and don't laugh about other people who can't do it, it is ok.

Indica
Jul 2, 2008, 11:46 AM
This news is as old as when it was reported JFK was shot, lol

CelestialBlade
Jul 2, 2008, 11:54 AM
Broomop = old news. Dude got banned like 3 weeks in.

People hack offline AoI, too, nothing big here.

Kylie
Jul 2, 2008, 12:10 PM
Arrived? :lol: People have been hacking PSU since it came out.

Some people probably still hack and get away with it.

relentless
Jul 2, 2008, 12:13 PM
Think the other way first and then ask. I don't even know any games which did not get hacked or cheated in any way.

Kizeragi
Jul 2, 2008, 12:17 PM
I'll use something which is always used too much.

"Old news is old."

Smeagz
Jul 2, 2008, 12:45 PM
lol its hack patches all online computer games have ppl that make or find them nothing u can do about it

Abashi76
Jul 2, 2008, 01:00 PM
Oh, I didn't know that this game's story made lets you make custom characters. Am I right?

ashley50
Jul 2, 2008, 01:02 PM
Oh, I didn't know that this game's story made lets you make custom characters. Am I right?
In V1 it was Extra Mode

Para
Jul 2, 2008, 02:13 PM
Onoes lets update gameguard some more to the point it just prevents people from playing (again).

Ken_Silver
Jul 2, 2008, 04:27 PM
If people hack offline, then I don't see the problem. After all, that's the equivalent of using a gameshark is it right.

Keep the hacking offline and we have no problem. Besides, if its in the privacy of their own computer, why do you care?

goldbrease
Jul 2, 2008, 04:31 PM
Broomop = old news. Dude got banned like 3 weeks in.

People hack offline AoI, too, nothing big here.

he was banned repeatedly. he kept buying new accounts and guardian licenses and geting abnned over and over and over.

Uncle_bob
Jul 3, 2008, 01:59 AM
Offline vids, old ones too. Gotta give Sega credit for keeping cheating mostly under control this time, too bad they fail in most other aspects. Remember PSO GC? :disapprove:

Naria
Jul 3, 2008, 09:52 AM
OMG who could forget PSO GC??? I have to admit though... After all those years and all the chaos I made a ton of friends from back then that I still have and see and keep in touch with daily so even though they sucked at keeping a game under control atleast it gave people something to do and a way to meet someone new...