PDA

View Full Version : I thought GT had a high ATA mod...

Sega011
Jul 2, 2008, 09:32 AM
Was taking a look through the types list, and noticed my ATA actually goes down from Ranger to GT if I was to switch. Im at Ranger 6 now and thinking about going GT instead of Fortegunner, or some people said Protranser but I don't know how I feel about that especially because there is such a decrease in stats...

panzer_unit
Jul 2, 2008, 09:37 AM
Stats go up as you increase job ranks, you might want to take what you see at rank 1 with a grain of salt.

Also, basic jobs have pretty good stat mods until they stop growing at rank 10.

Alastor_Haven
Jul 2, 2008, 09:38 AM
No matter the ATA

You will fucking miss at times

I mean fuck I miss with 1184 ATA as a FG

Just level the class and the stats will increase a lot

CoV-Shana
Jul 2, 2008, 09:39 AM
It's the gun. Someone must have messed with the sights n.n

Sega011
Jul 2, 2008, 09:59 AM
Well I was just sad cause I bought a B-rank shot gun and if I went GT I couldn't use it anymore. :(

CelestialBlade
Jul 2, 2008, 10:08 AM
GTs have more than enough ATA to get by. At high levels the difference in ATA between a GT and a Fortegunner is meaningless.

burninglink5
Jul 2, 2008, 10:17 AM
Well I was just sad cause I bought a B-rank shot gun and if I went GT I couldn't use it anymore. :(
Yes you can, guntecher can use C-A rank shotguns.

Sega011
Jul 2, 2008, 10:32 AM
No, I meant the stat decrease from Ranger to Guntecher would drop me below the shotgun's ATA req. :(

Alastor_Haven
Jul 2, 2008, 11:30 AM
Then simply level the class

Not that hard

ashley50
Jul 2, 2008, 12:48 PM
or just buy C ranks or B ranks...whichever you can use for the meantime.

Level up, Throw it away. Its that easy.

Ruru
Jul 2, 2008, 01:26 PM
Was taking a look through the types list, and noticed my ATA actually goes down from Ranger to GT if I was to switch. Im at Ranger 6 now and thinking about going GT instead of Fortegunner, or some people said Protranser but I don't know how I feel about that especially because there is such a decrease in stats...

all classes have "low" stats at level 1 if you're switching from ranger 6 to GT 1 the stats will go down. same can be said for any class (with the exception of some classes like AF with high level 1 stats)

after you level GT a few levels your stats will go up. if you can't use a certain weapon yet and dont want to switch. just level your character till the stats on GT let you use the weapon, then switch to GT.