PDA

View Full Version : Need a little advise, coming back to game

DarkAtvar
Jul 2, 2008, 11:40 AM
So I haven't been on the game since before the expansion. I am back and want to get up to speed but I am unsure of the best places to lvl and rank up. I am currently a 67 FG. I am also curious where would be the best place solo farm cash and mats at my level. Perhaps even a good place to farm up better weapons than I have, just standard A rank Phantoms and such.

I am also curious about and big changes to the game I may not have caught. I know they tweaked grinding of weapons and drops. Did PMs get tweaked in anyway or some other big game play tweak I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

elshagan
Jul 2, 2008, 11:44 AM
Hey well sry but i can't help you in any way just wanted to ask the same thing as this guy :P 67 beast fortefighter... so as i said wonders the same thing as the guy above...

Jainsea
Jul 2, 2008, 03:14 PM
Well as far as being where the people are at at the moment. The GMs are having this thing called Spot Light Mission. Special REAL prizes are been giving out and stuff so people
are over there for now. Its at old Raffon Field Base: Plains Over Lords and Sleeping Warriors.
(same MP though, GM's just trying stuff out)

Also theres this place called White Beast on Nuedaiz where people have been nonstop
for a while. It has real good exp and MP and good drops. Everyone wants the Serafi- Senba
armor (very nice 4 slot armor). If someones real nice they can give you a ride there. I forget how to get there, I havent done White Beast in ages. And also every lobby you visit now
stays open for you now and you can revisit it for a small fee.
So yea for EXP/MP thats your best bet for now. I suggest look at the Drop Charts here
for an even more detailed look that will give you an idea on where to hunt also.

CoV-Shana
Jul 2, 2008, 03:26 PM
I want the inflatable PM. >.>b

Dark, if you run into me in game I'll be more then happy to lend a hand. Always willing to help others out if I'm able. This being said under the assumption you are PC/PS2, if Xbox then sorry :(.

Dragwind
Jul 2, 2008, 03:44 PM
So I haven't been on the game since before the expansion. I am back and want to get up to speed but I am unsure of the best places to lvl and rank up. I am currently a 67 FG. I am also curious where would be the best place solo farm cash and mats at my level. Perhaps even a good place to farm up better weapons than I have, just standard A rank Phantoms and such.

I am also curious about and big changes to the game I may not have caught. I know they tweaked grinding of weapons and drops. Did PMs get tweaked in anyway or some other big game play tweak I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

You may want to click on this link, and chose from the month you left off - Updates (http://psupedia.info/Updates)

Golto
Jul 2, 2008, 03:58 PM
If the Fg= fortegunner and you're pc/ps2 I would lvl up killer shot then spam Desert Goliath. On S it can drop the 10* rifle board and on S2 it can drop the 11* rifle and shotgun boards.

DarkAtvar
Jul 3, 2008, 01:52 PM
360, thanks for the offers. I did make my way over to the White mission and it seems good there. I did get Killer shot to 21 before I stopped playing last time. A lot of stuff has changed and was well before the major game tweaks. Right now just trying to get some money raised since I feel kind of gimp gun wise now lol.

I saw some talk about laser cannons being good now, what did they change on them that made them better?

I had always had my rifles, shotty and a launcher for bosses. Just need to work on upgrading now to respectable.

Alia
Jul 3, 2008, 01:59 PM
They made Lasers more powerful, and upped their elemental %. At max level bullets they will be 50%

They did get rid of the goggles glitch however.

Ogni-XR21
Jul 3, 2008, 03:58 PM
'Just attack' should also be mentioned, you can now time your attacks when using striking weapons, and there is 'just counter' which is an attack that you can time to set of right after evading.