PDA

View Full Version : Worst Hot Spot Ever

SuperChoco
Jul 2, 2008, 04:17 PM
Which mission do you think was the worst hotspot ever?

relentless
Jul 2, 2008, 04:19 PM
White Beast
Her Secret Mission
Crimson Beast

chaoskila
Jul 2, 2008, 04:24 PM
White Beast

fixed/

stukasa
Jul 2, 2008, 04:25 PM
I wouldn't know, I've never been to one. But based on all the complaining and length of time since it became a hot spot, I'd say White Beast.

goldbrease
Jul 2, 2008, 04:25 PM
plains over lord! ow wait... that hasn't realy been an hot spot in a year and a half... sorry still climbing out from the ancient days of almost no psu content.

relentless
Jul 2, 2008, 04:28 PM
fixed/

Yeah, that was on top of my list. lol Maybe should've added "1. ; 2. ; 3."?xD
You fixed my opinion btw. lol..
I said WB was the worst hot spot, just thinking that HSM and CB (in the time they were a hot spot) were bad as well. :P

EMPYREAN
Jul 2, 2008, 04:32 PM
crimson. too small and ugly.

Jakosifer
Jul 2, 2008, 04:33 PM
White Beast by far.

Crimson Beast was somewhat fun because of Jarba ownage.

Kylie
Jul 2, 2008, 04:37 PM
Crimson Beast. It's a decent mission, but I'd rather play White Beast (overplayedness aside).

Abashi76
Jul 2, 2008, 04:38 PM
Valley of Carnage is good for buff parties, anybody there?

RedMussel
Jul 2, 2008, 04:39 PM
Neudaiz Firebreak... >_>

relentless
Jul 2, 2008, 04:40 PM
Valley of Carnage is good for buff parties, anybody there?

lol What the hell? I don't think VoC was a hot spot, ever.
Btw. any mission with a cube (and eventually crystal near each other) is just fine. o.o

@RedMussel
Aww, though FB in general was awesome! But event-wise... I'd say MAG... o_o;

Nitro Vordex
Jul 2, 2008, 04:40 PM
White beast lags too fucking much. T_T

Mracless
Jul 2, 2008, 04:41 PM
I really hated Lab Recovery. Especially when everyone kept abandoning the mission when there was a mizura spawn.

Trey
Jul 2, 2008, 04:41 PM
i think maybe white beast cause thats all ppl do -_-;
but the ironic part of that is youll maybe meet knew friends >_>;

Darius_Drake
Jul 2, 2008, 04:46 PM
I would have to say White Beast.

Kylie
Jul 2, 2008, 04:47 PM
I really hated Lab Recovery. Especially when everyone kept abandoning the mission when there was a mizura spawn.
Bees! Abandon!

:-P It was fun with that last room though.

CelestialBlade
Jul 2, 2008, 04:52 PM
White Beast. I actually liked Crimson Beast, and nobody went back to it after Firebreak.

Sexy_Raine
Jul 2, 2008, 05:06 PM
Crimson Beast and White Beast.

R2D6battlebot
Jul 2, 2008, 05:08 PM
Nobody seems to remember that since March '07 when Lab S2 came out, it was the biggest hotspot in the game up until the expansion came out. Eight months of spam, the only times it wasn't completely packed of Zt queers spamming was for Firebreak and 1up. Not to mention that quest is easily one of the most boring quests in the game. At least White Beast is fun, everyone just bitches because everyone plays it.

mvffin
Jul 2, 2008, 05:09 PM
Labs. At the time it was a hotspot, there were SO MANY better missions out, with level 100+ enemies. But everyone kept running this easy as hell mission and skipping every map with the one enemy that made techers shine.

White Beast actually HAS good drops, which is part of the reason why everyone is still there.

White Beast spammage is sega's fault. Its the only place that the most universal armor in the game drops. I WONDER WHY PPL PLAY IT HURF DURF. If they release another mission thats easy as hell, has a boss, and drops serafi-senba(or something better), I'm sure everyone would be there instead.

gryphonvii
Jul 2, 2008, 05:18 PM
her secret mission,pain to get a good party, at least you could join mid-mission for everything else.

AlphaDragoon
Jul 2, 2008, 05:39 PM
White Beast.

Powder Keg
Jul 2, 2008, 05:54 PM
Crimson Beast wasn't as bad, since there was another mission in the same lobby.

White Beast is the worst.

Inazuma
Jul 2, 2008, 06:05 PM

exactly what i was gonna post

Celi-Ka
Jul 2, 2008, 06:15 PM
Lab Recovery. For reasons previously mentioned.

autumn
Jul 2, 2008, 06:21 PM
White Beast, although seeing as I'm trying to get into MF when it comes out and need quick MP while my main is in suck stage I'm running there atm. -_-

Besides for all I've run that stupid mission I've never even seen a serafi-senba drop and damn would I like one for my CAST protranser. The shinowa line is okay but I want a body slot along with my paradi.

AlliThePally
Jul 2, 2008, 07:02 PM
White Beast, No matter what I cannot do that mission any more at all >> I get mad every time I have to go there >>

chaostroop3
Jul 2, 2008, 07:09 PM
errrr ummmmm bruce runs -.- i hated that misson so much that i stoped playing for a year

_K1_
Jul 2, 2008, 07:09 PM
Either Labs or Crimson Beast. WB is nowhere near as annoying.

Especially since Labs and CB were hotspots before the death penalty changes, and both are filled with Jarbas.

Kizeragi
Jul 2, 2008, 07:32 PM
MAG C runs. Simple as that. White Beast is more fun than MAG C.

landman
Jul 3, 2008, 03:14 AM
Lab Recovery... I still remember messages asking me to join seabed runs during 1Up...

Brainwrecked
Jul 3, 2008, 04:04 AM
Lab recovery because of these ...

[E]veryone kept abandoning the mission when there was a mizura spawn.

Bees! Abandon!

:-P It was fun with that last room though.

[T]here were SO MANY better missions out, with level 100+ enemies. But everyone kept running this easy as hell mission and skipping every map with the one enemy that made techers shine.

... and one more ...

NOOBS LEAVING/ABANDONING AFTER MIZURA WERE NERFED!

Typical conversation:

RandomDouche1:Bees.
RandomDouche2:Abandon.
RandomDouche1:Aren't you going to abandon?
Me: No. Not hunting. Bees have been nerfed.

Then on the right side of my screen:

RandomDouche1 has left the party
RandomDouche2 has left the party

and sometimes

SilentDouche3 has left the party

That put a quick stop to the spamming for me.

Fure_Rakune
Jul 3, 2008, 04:29 AM
Y'know, I appreciate the hot spots after a two month absence.
Sure youre not going to find the most interesting people there, but occasionally there is a diamond in the rough.
After a few runs with the same people and a competent, its not hard to convince them to go to other places.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 3, 2008, 05:41 AM
At least White Beast is fun,

*calls BS*

Rust
Jul 3, 2008, 09:13 AM
What the fuck is Valley of Carnage doing in that list ?