PDA

View Full Version : Really boring Summer 2008.

Saner
Jul 2, 2008, 09:09 PM
really, except for the new maps for Vegas 2 early July.....
the full version of HD Remix sometime late August or September.....
and the huge titles (Mirror's Edge and Fallout 3) not coming until November.....

that really doesn't leave much really new and cool to do July, And most/all of August.

well ya a new Resident Evil 5 trailer revealing another Returning Character is due in July.
but the surprise will wear off quick..... :p

and August will reveal the latest of HD Remix at evolution, but ya if the full version is released
no later than September, at least that'll give me something to enjoy through the boring month
of October. I can't afford Saints Row2 since i'm saving up for ME and Fallout 3, and I don;'t have
a DS for Castlevania OoE.

so ya...... no new fun to be had until SSF2THDRemix full version is released. ^^;

well maybe Vegas 2's new maps will make things more interesting for a while. hmmm but ya,
it sure is boring lately. :p

Retehi
Jul 2, 2008, 09:10 PM
You could you know, go outside.

zandra117
Jul 2, 2008, 09:16 PM
Nothing to do outside + Gas prices too high to go anywhere fun = Boring summer

Adriano
Jul 2, 2008, 09:23 PM
You could always like go swimming or something.

NPCMook
Jul 2, 2008, 09:30 PM
Truthfully thats what Summer should be, it should be that way a dead area in the seasons of gaming so I can catch up on everything I picked up during Fall, Winter, and Spring

Dangerous55
Jul 2, 2008, 09:32 PM
Get another hobby.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 2, 2008, 09:44 PM
You could you know, go outside.

Get another hobby.

These are the keys to survival. Think of them as keys to the next level, fall and winter 08, which is when all of the hot stuff finally starts hitting. Only you have to leave your console on for a few months on idle because the game to get there is really boring.

Sort of like Desert Bus.