PDA

View Full Version : Mag Cells for Mag Cells and wanting someone to raise me a ma

GaijinPUnch
Jan 26, 2003, 08:26 PM
1st:
I've got Jacks -- I need Xmas presents. That's easy enough.
Could also use Cure/Freeze, Cure/Shock, Cure/Paralysis

2nd:
I need the following Mag made. I started it, and goofed it somehow, and am working on two others.

Deva (white only - I can supply the baby mag)
15/135/50/0
PBs - Squid, Dolphin, and one other - preferabbly the twins
(Don't want the Dear or Mermaid).
I'll give a jack for this if it can be done relatively quickly (10 days ish -- maybe 2 weeks).

I can meet in the morning (Central Time 2AM to 9AM) to fork over the mag. I'll give some mesetas when it's done to pay for the food.

GaijinPUnch
Jan 26, 2003, 09:16 PM
Sorry for the double-post.
My browser timed out and I resent it. Perhaps an admin will delete one of them for me.

Cheers.

GaijinPUnch
Jan 28, 2003, 08:46 PM
Still taking orders, although I can only trade in the mornings (7AM-10AM Central Time) or weekends due to my work schedule (I'm on the other side of the world)

Oedi
Jan 29, 2003, 07:20 PM
How do you use a jack of lantern, and/or what does it turn into?

I've got a kit of genesis if you're interested.

Thanks in advance.
-Oedi

GaijinPUnch
Jan 29, 2003, 07:54 PM
You use the jack and it turns into one of several different mag cells (randomly).

RoboChao Parts
Heart of Chao
Heart of Kapu Kapu
Cell #203
Cell #512 (or whatever it is)
etc. etc.

Other than unopened Xmas gifts, the only cells I"m looking for are the Heart of Angel & Heart of Devil.

SeekerGio
Jan 29, 2003, 11:05 PM
I might take you up on this but just to clarify, isn't Deva ALWAYS the same color? I thought the only new mag that had different colors was Sato? both nidras and both savitris I've seen were the same colors...where as both of my Satos are really different from each other...so let me know for sure on this. I already started a mag..wait, it has Leila..hmm...I could start another though....So clear this up for me as soon as possible.

GaijinPUnch
Jan 30, 2003, 02:17 AM
The color is the same, but the color on the flip-side of it is different colors. Same for all the mags. IE - Rati's wings, the flip side of Devari, etc.

marionettemaster
Jan 30, 2003, 05:55 AM
bah, i was currently working on one... if i knew ahead of time i could've made the right parameters

right now its a white deva lvl 150 62/68/13/7 with snake, squid, and the freakin' deer

otherwise i was already working on another deva... but its a red one, currently a varaha lvl 63 17/36/7/3 with snake and deer

if any of these ones still interest you, though they're off... let me know

GaijinPUnch
Jan 30, 2003, 08:11 AM
I believe I'm sorted out on the mags, but you never know. Generally, the only mind I like in a mag is a mind-only mag. For others I only need Dex and Power.

I'll let you know if the other deals fall through.

Elusive_Llama
Jan 30, 2003, 01:36 PM
I'll take you up on the offer to raise that mag and I think it is possible to get everything you wanted on it. Can you meet sometime later today to give the mag over? Past 5pm Eastern would be good. If not, do you want me to make a throwaway character with a white outfit, and take that mag instead? Lemme know...

GaijinPUnch
Jan 30, 2003, 06:26 PM
Elusive:

I've gotten quite a few offers on that Deva mag, and I believe I'm being taken up on them. I might have a couple of other needs though.... lemme reflect on my personally little PSO world and I'll PM ya. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Blind_GI
Jan 31, 2003, 05:26 PM
Gaijjin, Hey i would like the jack o lanterns that you have and christmas presents. I can give you a cure/parralysis for them (how many do you have neway?).

Just post back as soon as posible or aim me, thx.

GaijinPUnch
Jan 31, 2003, 08:29 PM
I'm actually looking for Xmas presents. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Just AIM me and we'll work something out. Weekend today, so I'm home and can trade.

Blind_GI
Jan 31, 2003, 09:38 PM
K ill Aim you either tommaro or later tonight k... amd i do have 1 X-mas present.

TenguMan007
Jan 31, 2003, 09:40 PM
What are you willing to trade for a angel cell?

Blind_GI
Jan 31, 2003, 10:26 PM
I have an angle cell and willing to trade it for a Jack o Lantern or Lv. 30 Techs.

Blind_GI
Jan 31, 2003, 10:40 PM
Oh yea i also have a heart of angle and a heart of devil along with the X-Mas Present.

How many Jacks do you have gaijjin ??

GaijinPUnch
Feb 1, 2003, 05:07 AM
Tengu:

I can give up a jack or some mats for it.
AIM me