PDA

View Full Version : JP Online Mission - FI Having Problems

BahnKnakyu
Jul 2, 2008, 09:36 PM
Say you have to fight Magashi, but he's level 165, pimped out with PAs, damaging techs, and zalure to make it worse.

Than imagine fighting three of them at once.

Then having to fight through SIXTEEN of them in a row, with no opportunity to run or rest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ3v6DMWdgM

Whoever said this game is too easy will get a reality check once this mission hits US/EU.

chaoskila
Jul 2, 2008, 09:39 PM
oh my god. im nvr do that...

Adriano
Jul 2, 2008, 09:39 PM
IF this mission hits us. :lol:

Xaeris
Jul 2, 2008, 09:40 PM
Eh, it looks like they'd job to Assault Crush. Either way, looks like fun; can't wait to give it a whirl in two years.

Anduril
Jul 2, 2008, 09:42 PM
0_o*twitch* As it is even at lv 126 I'm afraid of the SEED Magashi in Ep2. Ch.10 C rank.....

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 2, 2008, 09:43 PM
Rifle, Mayalee Prism, Regrants, Tornado Dance are your friends, btw after you kill the initial wave of magashis, you have to fight 4 at once.

GaNksTa
Jul 2, 2008, 09:45 PM
I looks like this mission will be quite difficult... but this person seems to be making it look a lot harder than it is.. He repeatedly turned his camera away from them and he's not anticipating attacks very well.. hence the many deaths..

Inazuma
Jul 2, 2008, 09:45 PM
this is a normal mission, not story mode.

chaostroop3
Jul 2, 2008, 09:51 PM
this is when parati carest comes in handy..... or 2 ....or 3..... or 74

Phoenix_Black
Jul 2, 2008, 09:56 PM
Yeah... He didn't seem like he was doing his best to actually fight them. Some spears and axes will shape them up. I, personally, will use Sonichi... Get some knockdown and attack down.

CelestialBlade
Jul 2, 2008, 10:13 PM
......holy SHIT!!!

ashley50
Jul 2, 2008, 10:25 PM
Isn't that what everyone wants?

Clunker
Jul 2, 2008, 10:56 PM
Hey, what happened to the Video?

When I get to Youtube, all it says is "We're sorry, this video is no longer available".

Could someone repost it/a working link? Even if the player wasn't playing optimally, I'd like to see this mission.

What is the translated name of this mission anyway?
Is this Remaing Blades?

Zorafim
Jul 2, 2008, 11:02 PM
Well, this looks interesting. I haven't a clue why he thinks Bogga Robado would be a good idea in this situation, though. Tornado Dance was a good idea to keep them under control, but I can see Spiral working wonders in this area. If not, Rensan looks like a great was to keep at least one of them under control while slicing at his health.

Gryffin
Jul 2, 2008, 11:05 PM
Freeze EX.... :3

And then a Jabroga-Happy FF. :Db

And maybe a PT with Burn EX too... Or 4. :D

Zorafim
Jul 2, 2008, 11:08 PM
Yes, exactly. There are plenty of stratagies for going through this. Don't let one unprepared hunter make you think that it's impossible.
Though I will admit, I love the idea of this mission. Yes, I get annoyed when PSU goes from easy mode to wtfchallange, but that's only when grinding. This, should be fun.

Kinako78
Jul 2, 2008, 11:30 PM
Too...many...Magashis...must...kill...

BFGfreak
Jul 2, 2008, 11:56 PM
Do do do dodododododo dododo (my best attempt at the mario game over tune)

Well, if it was me as a FG, I'd use freeze traps, followed by spiral dance and the dark twin bullets.

Indica
Jul 3, 2008, 01:18 AM
I'll take him on, my Nosdiga will own Magashi.

Namira
Jul 3, 2008, 01:51 AM
this is when parati carest comes in handy..... or 2 ....or 3..... or 74

"paradi carest"

AlliThePally
Jul 3, 2008, 01:53 AM
This looks like fun, I cant wait to try it out some day years from now >>

Clunker
Jul 3, 2008, 02:26 AM
OKay, video's back >>.

Geez, that guy really was just screwing around (no pun intended).

I'm betting that this mission is the "Remaining Blades" mission, starting from the lobby after the newest mission "Lonely Laboratory".

Thoughts?

Arada
Jul 3, 2008, 02:54 AM
It doesn't look that hard. There are many times when he's not attacked at all so there's room to hit with the best PAs and own everything.

Just gotta be more carreful than this player.

Adriano
Jul 3, 2008, 04:37 AM
I just saw a video of a beast PT taking them out with EX stun traps and invincible nano. seemed effective enough, and I think I Saw them burn, I dont think any other se works on them though.

Sasamichan
Jul 3, 2008, 04:54 AM
Whoever was playing really sucks.

xBladeM6x
Jul 3, 2008, 05:09 AM
Uhm... >.> ...Uhmmm <.< .... MOMMYY!!! ;.;

Arika
Jul 3, 2008, 05:38 AM
Then having to fight through SIXTEEN of them in a row, with no opportunity to run or rest. you should try it first before post it.
although the point is correct,"this is the hardest boss that PSU ever have until now", your word might make other people misunderstand.
1. there is only 7 of them, not SIXTEEN!!!!
2. it is not FI problem, other classes have problem too. FF lose FI when it come down to solo this mission.(not to mention every techers classes are impossible to beat him), if solo.
3. in party of 3+ ppl, it will be 1v1 fight, so it will change a lot easier.
4. there is a easy trick to beat them, people just running around calling mommy and put the burn trap in the ground...(coward fight)
5. and please don't think that this guy is just a tornado dance spammer, but magashi knock back you everytimes when you using any PA. so he has to do that or using only quick type of PA(you know which.). Don't ask for Jabroga, Ick Hik here. even medium speed PA still not fast enough to not being canceled by him.

Magus_84
Jul 3, 2008, 06:06 AM
Freeze Trap G and Regrants spam?

Assuming Freeze works, which it's sounding like it won't. >_>

That + NPC Nanoblasting = probable win, even for GT.

DreXxiN
Jul 3, 2008, 07:04 AM
Quick, most difficult mission! Let's go in with a....a...Raiko...sabra?

Hmm..this can't be right

re
Jul 3, 2008, 07:19 AM
magashi cant be frozen, only burned

BahnKnakyu
Jul 3, 2008, 12:39 PM
Was expecting the chain of "OMG, this guy sucks/I can do better than that, etc." posts.

The point I made for posting this vid is to prove that there are tough stuff you can take on - we either don't have it yet or people play the power class/race combos and expect the game to be hard to compensate for them playing the easy/obvious combos.

Can't wait for this mission to come to us.

Kylie
Jul 3, 2008, 12:43 PM
Whoever said this game is too easy will get a reality check once this mission hits US/EU.
Yeah, in six months. >_> Besides, one mission being hard doesn't make up for 80% of the other missions being too easy, but it is a start. That "Magashi throw-down" looks interesting to say the least.

Darius_Drake
Jul 3, 2008, 01:08 PM
YESSSSS!!! Torin licks the blood from his fingers as his beast heart begins racing. "I now think I am growing an appetite for oil. Magashi clones will do nicely. Ha ha ha ha!" The mighty beast now strides into the back room to prepare his tools of destruction with a renewed sense of purpose. His inner savage has now been awoken once again.

Seority
Jul 3, 2008, 01:27 PM
I'd love to get a party a four and just wail on these guys for days straight!
XD

Seority
Jul 3, 2008, 01:29 PM
YESSSSS!!! Torin licks the blood from his fingers as his beast heart begins racing. "I now think I am growing an appetite for oil. Magashi clones will do nicely. Ha ha ha ha!" The mighty beast now strides into the back room to prepare his tools of destruction with a renewed sense of purpose. His inner savage has now been awoken once again.

He will take up hibernation for the six months wait.
To his surprize, the US/EU servers where shut down after four.
No oil for him :(

Ken_Silver
Jul 3, 2008, 01:36 PM
Can't wait to see these people who are looking for a challenge to get smacked up by the "Magashi Football team." :razz:

Me? I still struggle with Jarbas and Deljableans tossing Megid and Vanda's tossing Diga and shooting flame outta their mouths. :)

I perfer the latter. This game is easy is a lie. :D

Darius_Drake
Jul 3, 2008, 01:43 PM
He will take up hibernation for the six months wait.
To his surprize, the US/EU servers where shut down after four.
No oil for him :(

Torin then picks up and travels to the land of the Sun with a new bloodlust, looking for answers, willing to destroy all who get in his way. Only action will slow down the inevitable destruction that is in store.

Dragwind
Jul 3, 2008, 03:03 PM
Oh yes, I'm quite excited. I'll be anticipating the day we get this mission.

chaostroop3
Jul 3, 2008, 03:38 PM
"paradi carest"

shut up >.< by now i wpuld think every pso worlder would know i cant spell

Arika
Jul 3, 2008, 07:53 PM
don't hope too much, because if you play in full party, they will be easy anyway.
(6 v 3 = 2:1 lol)
for the hard, it has to be solo. it might be only mission that FF will have big problem to solo it. Since every other mission FF solo fine.

ErtaiClou
Jul 4, 2008, 01:52 AM
Sweet waffles of Delpi, I might want to switch from red beast to blue if I can get that charge. You got to keep Tornado Dance in perspective though, like on a svaltus mob.

Gen2000
Jul 4, 2008, 02:28 AM
This the mission JPN players were bitching about to be nerfed? I hope it's not when it comes here. If Magashi can be Burn'd then good game. I need a mission like this nao.

Whoever was playing really sucks.

Heh, it didn't look like he was trying (I hope that wasn't a serious attempt at least...).

Sekani
Jul 4, 2008, 09:39 AM
Twenty bucks says the US servers die before we get this mission, which at the current schedule should be sometime in 2010.

And then it'll be nerfed.

Adriano
Jul 4, 2008, 12:17 PM
Twenty bucks says the US servers die before we get this mission.

I thought this myself :lol:

Ashkahn
Jul 5, 2008, 02:56 AM
As long as you are / you have a decent Gunner, it would probably be an easy mission.

Just get a bunch of Gunners with 31+ Rifle bullets and watch Magashi go into DURR HURR mode.

Raiza
Jul 6, 2008, 01:59 PM
PSU has needed a mission like this for a long time.

Green_Bandit
Jul 6, 2008, 02:08 PM
I'll be looking foward to this even if it takes 6 months. That mission looks fun as hell!

Turb0
Jul 6, 2008, 03:22 PM
lol, I just looked up the drop charts for this (assuming this is remaining/bequeathed blades). Level 165 Magashi drops...a made 2 headed ragnus?!? The other drops in the mission aren't bad, but seriously, what the hell? :-P

Kizeragi
Jul 6, 2008, 03:37 PM
See a pattern? If the enemy is new, it drops 2-headed Ragnus. Excuses to make more reskins?

It looks fun though, hopefully we will get this BEFORE the year ends.