PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU July 3 maintenance notes (Alright, who broke the Gol Dolva?)

EspioKaos
Jul 3, 2008, 09:35 AM
First, let me preface this with the following statement: Obviously, due to the JP PSU tag in the thread title, this topic deals with information for the Japanese PC/PS2 servers. If this is of no interest or concern to you, hit your browser's back button and carry on about your business.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=703

Divine Offensive (http://psupedia.info/Divine_Offensive)
* In the first three blocks of this mission, if you drop multiple items from your inventory consecutively, the items will not space themselves out as they would in any other mission. Instead, they all pile up on one another, making it difficult to see which items have been dropped, and likewise making it hard to pick up a dropped item.
* The bug will be addressed, but players are being asked to be careful when dropping unwanted items from their inventory.

Gol Dolva drops
* Gol Dolvas in the first event mission, Roar of the Fiery Beast (http://psupedia.info/Roar_of_the_Fiery_Beast), were affected by a bug which caused them to never drop anything from their specific drop chart. This has been corrected.

Various other fixes
* A bug which caused rare missions to not appear at the Ohtoku City Flyer Base and COG: Pavilion of Air mission counters has been corrected.
* Due to this and the Gol Dolva bug, rare item drop rates (only for items that drop from boxes and breakable environmental objects) have been increased in both Roar of the Fiery Beast and Divine Offensive for the duration of the event.

New bugs
* Upon returning to the lobby after completing Fires of Illusion/Phantom Fissure/Gaping Volcanic Crevasse of Illusion/whatever name you prefer (http://psupedia.info/Fires_of_Illusion) when accepted from either COG: Pavilion of Air or Ohtoku Flyer Base, you will be placed in front of the PPT Spaceport, not the correct mission counter that the mission was initiated from. (Minor inconvenience, but it should be fixed in an upcoming update.)

Naria
Jul 3, 2008, 09:48 AM
OMG you mean that the JP game actually had something go wrong??? ROLLBACK for them please!!!!!!!!!!!

Arika
Jul 3, 2008, 09:51 AM
No wonder I never know what Gol dolva drop until now

* Due to this and the Gol Dolva bug, rare item drop rates (only for items that drop from boxes and breakable environmental objects) have been increased in both Roar of the Fiery Beast and Divine Offensive for the duration of the event.
>>including megi-sphere?, also including end game boxes?

Colonel Mustard
Jul 3, 2008, 10:14 AM
OMG you mean that the JP game actually had something go wrong??? ROLLBACK for them please!!!!!!!!!!!While not, entirely, sure what you mean, since you might be being sarcastic, or even better, perhaps, doing a parody, I would like, if I may, point out that less interesting, to me, anyway, than the fact that there were, as you say, bugs, is the fact that these, again, bugs were both acknowledged and fixed straightaway, on their servers.

Rollback jokes, having long lost humor and wit, are now, sad to say, merely blankets, to which we cling and with which we cuddle, as we are carried, long, down the road of neglect.

EspioKaos
Jul 3, 2008, 10:39 AM
On the Gol Dolva drop bug, I just found out what drops at LV150+... Guld. O:

PepperCat
Jul 3, 2008, 10:46 AM
GULD? Gib Milla + GULD liek... NAO!

(One of my favorite weapons in PSO was Guld Milla...)

Ezodagrom
Jul 3, 2008, 10:51 AM
Hmm...
So, lvl 150+ Jigo Booma = Milla, lvl 150+ Gol Dolva = Guld...
I guess soon they'll get the Guld & Milla on the Arms Dealer mission :>
Since Milla is female only, I assume Guld is male only, right?

PepperCat
Jul 3, 2008, 11:01 AM
Yeah GULD should be male only... like on PSO.

NexGen
Jul 3, 2008, 11:04 AM
While not, entirely, sure what you mean, since you might be being sarcastic, or even better, perhaps, doing a parody, I would like, if I may, point out that less interesting, to me, anyway, than the fact that there were, as you say, bugs, is the fact that these, again, bugs were both acknowledged and fixed straightaway, on their servers.

Rollback jokes, having long lost humor and wit, are now, sad to say, merely blankets, to which we cling and with which we cuddle, as we are carried, long, down the road of neglect.

First post from my cell phone where I've been reading (lurking) for months.

I just had to say: HOLY COMMAS BATMAN! I believe it is Colonel Mustard, in the forum conservatory, with the comma spliced candlestick who thoroughly beat mr. X to death.

:)

Back on track - I hope to see a level 150+ Goldova for Christmas :(

VectormanX
Jul 3, 2008, 11:21 AM
must obtain guld :D

Kylie
Jul 3, 2008, 12:19 PM
OMG you mean that the JP game actually had something go wrong??? ROLLBACK for them please!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking that, too. :lol:

KunoTatewaki
Jul 3, 2008, 09:45 PM
man, those on the jp server just keep getting better stuff everytime I read these forums :(

Adriano
Jul 3, 2008, 09:50 PM
Im so impressed with how promptly the issues were dealt with, :)

zandra117
Jul 3, 2008, 09:53 PM
bug on us/eu server = extended 3* luck compensation
bug on jp server = rare drop increase compensation

WTF

Shishi-O
Jul 4, 2008, 04:25 AM
First post from my cell phone where I've been reading (lurking) for months.

I just had to say: HOLY COMMAS BATMAN! I believe it is Colonel Mustard, in the forum conservatory, with the comma spliced candlestick who thoroughly beat mr. X to death.

:)

Back on track - I hope to see a level 150+ Goldova for Christmas :(lol his post made me drop my jaw

But yaa segac fucking' hates us.

I can't believe theyrrsponded and fixed the problem and so blatantly don't give a rats ass about us.

Shinko
Jul 4, 2008, 04:45 AM

WTF

lmao .

.... it's amazing how how they stay on top of the bugs and fix them in jp.

while a simple lil bug like the pc character voice STILL haven't been fixed... how long have that been like that.... and it STILL haven't been fixed.... while they have a simple bug as going to the wrong lobby after the illusion mission fixed cmon man.... (let's no even get started with the 360 lagbots)

but we have so many other BIG problems lil bugs like that mean nothing to us anymore -_-

buzyb77
Aug 16, 2008, 02:57 PM

WTF

Don't like it fly to Japan and see Sega....

P.S.

Please give them all a swift kick from me.....

Indica
Aug 16, 2008, 03:21 PM
Our MAG has a bug. Rappy drop nuthing but feathers.. lol

Triple_S
Aug 16, 2008, 03:37 PM
I so wish I could freaking transfer my account over to the JP server. It's looking better and better over there and if I switch I do NOT want to start over. I DON'T PLAY ENOUGH TO GET MY CHARACTERS BACK UP

Kizeragi
Aug 16, 2008, 03:44 PM
Our MAG has a bug. Rappy drop nuthing but feathers.. lol

Do agree, out of about 12 Rappy spawns 1 Cati Skill dropped.

relentless
Aug 16, 2008, 03:57 PM
I so wish I could freaking transfer my account over to the JP server. It's looking better and better over there and if I switch I do NOT want to start over. I DON'T PLAY ENOUGH TO GET MY CHARACTERS BACK UP

Hah, wishful thinking.