PDA

View Full Version : In this topic we unnecessarily explain ourselves

SpikeOtacon
Jul 3, 2008, 04:03 PM
Some people ask me "Spike, why are you so grumpy?"
I am, in truth, a half-assed electrician of sorts. I love to learn the tricks of the trade from my dad and provide assistance to side jobs. I resemble my avatar with a little bit of Claudio Sanchez mixed in. When there is no work I have to strip copper wire for every little bit of money I can get. Some days I can't even get the gloves off of my hands because they managed to bind with my skin. Around the house I dress like Jeff "the dude" Lebewski.

I DO NOT like it. I want to write for a living but those jobs are next to impossible to come by and when I get a story idea I have a really hard time getting it started. I DO NOT plan on staying in the electrician trade. The money is good but when I come home from a job and I can't feel my body it is not a feeling I enjoy. I listen to almost every kind of music, but I can tell honest, good music from shit. I am most certainly a nerd as well.
glad to clear this up.

Wyndham
Jul 3, 2008, 04:08 PM
I win!

SpikeOtacon
Jul 3, 2008, 04:22 PM
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/6784/floydseatswe8.jpg

Now THAT'S nonconformity! :wacko:

SpikeOtacon
Jul 3, 2008, 04:22 PM
The interesting thing is that i've been writing since before I knew what the alphabet was

Toadthroat
Jul 3, 2008, 04:42 PM
Elaborate

VanHalen
Jul 3, 2008, 06:13 PM
From time to time people ask me, "Why are you considered a Nazi?"
To be perfectly honest I don't have an answer for this myself! While I do train Pokemon to do certain deeds as in taking over Austria and running my Digimon and Monster Rancher concentration camps I say "Who doesn't do these things?" We all know that Digimon happen to be lesser beings and don't actually have a place in this society. Monster Rancher guys....well they just need to be gone. I keep my camps running efficiently with Magmars keeping the ovens going for our detainees and taking two of the same species ones and performing experiments on them to see if I can have them transform into our new society's image.

So in short, I am in no way a nazi. I'm doing things that every normal human being does except I like to uphold justice by eliminating the pest killing our way of life. PETA may disagree but to be honest, the hell with them!

I know this sucks ._.

Toadthroat
Jul 3, 2008, 06:23 PM
All the time when I'm walking down the street with my TOAD partner I get weird looks. And its like, WTF. YEAH SO WHAT, I'M A TOAD? WHATS THE PROBLEM! People in this society are so closed minded and toadist. Its like if you don't fit into their little cube they hate you. And then they call me hypocrites for getting mad. WELL THEY'RE THE HYPOCRITES. Normal people are so stupid, I HATE THEM! Everyone where I live (Sherwood Forest), is so toadists and stupid! They talk about how they're open minded when they're really not!

astuarlen
Jul 3, 2008, 06:25 PM
Since this is kind of a long story, I'm gonna start with an outline of the major points I'll be covering. More to come later.

I. How that blood got on my shoes.
II. Why the neighbors reported hearing fighting followed by screams of distress.
III. What really happened to the missing kitchen knife.
IV. Where I wasn't seen last night.
V. How my fingerprints ended up in his apartment.
VI. When I took the dog for a walk.

Toadthroat
Jul 3, 2008, 06:28 PM
AND THEN EVERYONE LIKES TO DESCRIMINATE! Its like, wtf, all I want is to live in peace with my toad partner. They don't even want us to get married!
I got even ribbit out in the open, YET EVERYONE ELSE CAN JIBBA JABBA LIKE ITS NOTHING.
Gawd I hate Sherwood Forest! I bet it isn't like this in the 100 Acre Woods!

Tessu
Jul 3, 2008, 06:33 PM
Unnecessarily explain myself? That's what I do best. People say I talk a lot and I try not to talk a lot, but the thing is everything I say I feel the need to elaborate on. For if I don't, I will immediately get attacked by people who like to use my meekness against me. I feel really guilty when I talk a lot. I worry I'm annoying people. Oh god. I'm sorry.

VanHalen
Jul 3, 2008, 06:35 PM
Toadthroat is going to kill me one day :lol:

Ketchup345
Jul 3, 2008, 07:16 PM
III. What really happened to the missing kitchen knife.
Behind the picture of the flowers.

astuarlen
Jul 3, 2008, 08:20 PM
Ketchup is hankerin' for a visit from the FKLPD.

Ketchup345
Jul 3, 2008, 08:24 PM
Ketchup is hankerin' for a visit from the FKLPD.They were the ones who sent me there after the event was over. I always miss the interesting stuff.