PDA

View Full Version : Fortegunner,Guntecher,Protanser,or Fighgunner

HELLBOT
Jul 3, 2008, 10:35 PM
I am a level 70 CAST with a 0% stormline (i like my Paradi Cataract but i am expereminting with SUV's) and about a 25mil budget i have every one of these classes to level 10 and i have a level 100 rangeing bot with 2 Blackbull's on the way (will make my budget 35mil or will use them if fortegunner).I want to be considerd an assult and support carecter wich leads me towords guntecher or fortegunner but i love daggers and longswords too death wich leads me to fighgunner and protanser i have full of indecision please help!

Adriano
Jul 3, 2008, 10:39 PM
Well first off, unless you have a shinowa line or serafi senba, paradi cataract is going to be un usable on protranser, so I imagine thats out, but from what I see your setup, I'd say it was safe to go fortegunner for you r blackbulls, and figunner for the swords, and just switch back and forth whenever you get tired of the other.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 3, 2008, 11:52 PM
Fortefighter

Turb0
Jul 4, 2008, 01:41 AM
IMO if you want to be considered both assault and support and you like long swords, go for protranser. PT has plenty of weapons to be pretty good for damage, as well as EX traps which not only do good damage, but really help out other people in the party. Personally, my favorite class right now is fortegunner, but protranser sounds more like what you want imo.

ashley50
Jul 4, 2008, 01:42 AM
Try them all...

HELLBOT
Jul 4, 2008, 03:10 AM
Fortefighter

I'm a CAST if i wanted to be a fortefighter i would be a beast

Poncho_Jr
Jul 4, 2008, 01:07 PM
I say Guntecher. You'd be able to boost your stats on a Tier 3, and still be able to use Level 31+ Bullets. Oh the awesomeness.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 4, 2008, 02:43 PM
I'm a CAST if i wanted to be a fortefighter i would be a beast

Why? You'll hit just as hard, your accuracy will be higher, and your SUV will increase in damage a LOT. Try it before you write it off.

KEMIKAL PENGUIN
Jul 4, 2008, 03:57 PM
"I'm stuck deep within the board zone" First read my post at:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2075974
What Should I switch my CAST's class to?

Kizeragi
Jul 4, 2008, 03:58 PM
Try them all...

Best post here.

Also, I do find CAST Fortefighter more useful than Beast Fortefighter. So try it.

Kylie
Jul 4, 2008, 04:35 PM
I say try them all, but I went ahead and voted for fG just because.

Mimo
Jul 5, 2008, 01:17 AM
my friend who has his alt on my account is PT,FG & GT (proforteguntecher xD)
he says that he chose these classes because they all seem to support each other,

PT lets him use his sword and knuckle pa's... along with the shotgun/lazor cannon pa's and GT helps lvl twin handgun/xbow bullets... FG lvls his rifle pa's (he slacks off on FG) x3

he doesnt use FighG

LuigiMario
Jul 5, 2008, 10:50 AM
Best post here.

Also, I do find CAST Fortefighter more useful than Beast Fortefighter. So try it.
Not really. They have 200 less ATP and with Just Attack you always hit crit. Whats the point of veing a CAST Fortefigter? Beasts don't miss often anyway and their nanoblast is good for bosses and Jabroga NEVER misses plus beast get a fortefighter bonus.

So there, beasts are better. I prefer 200 more ATP than 200 more ATA anytime. 200 ATP means a lot when it comes to PAs with high ATP modifier.

And elitist prefer Beasts FFs for a reason.

chaoskila
Jul 5, 2008, 10:56 AM
guntecher. is really fun.
but of course fortegunner is better sigh..

Kizeragi
Jul 5, 2008, 11:00 AM
Not really. They have 200 less ATP and with Just Attack you always hit crit. Whats the point of veing a CAST Fortefigter? Beasts don't miss often anyway and their nanoblast is good for bosses and Jabroga NEVER misses plus beast get a fortefighter bonus.

So there, beasts are better. I prefer 200 more ATP than 200 more ATA anytime. 200 ATP means a lot when it comes to PAs with high ATP modifier.

And elitist prefer Beasts FFs for a reason.

Seen a Beast use Paradi? Didn't think so.
SUV > Nanoblast for a reason. SE's.
And CAST Fighmaster will > Beast Fighmaster, so that's the point in being a CAST Fortefighter.

LuigiMario
Jul 5, 2008, 07:00 PM
Seen a Beast use Paradi? Didn't think so.
SUV > Nanoblast for a reason. SE's.
And CAST Fighmaster will > Beast Fighmaster, so that's the point in being a CAST Fortefighter.

They would most likely be equal.

strikershadow
Jul 5, 2008, 08:37 PM
Cast fortefighters rock, sure beasts get bonuses but casts are awesome. i would try it before ya knock it, but my vote is for guntecher. you get level 40 bullets, and resti and reverse are easy to level afk, so are buffs. you could be casting a level 21 reverse/resti in a night and even tho casts dont have a significant stat you will be healing good, and level 30 buffs are easy too.

HELLBOT
Jul 5, 2008, 08:55 PM
erhm... i didn't mean this post to be a CAST FF VS. a BEAST FF so would you please take your argument somewhere else? anyway i have made a decision i will use gintecher and forte gunner when i have those 2 to 20 i will use fortefighter and fighgunner and once those are 20 i will use protanser (techiung doesn't appeal to me at ALL so i'm leving that out.)

if you have any impressive gun boards and play on the 360 i will make them and return them to you i will also take requests to GET boards and make them and sell to you.

Sexy_Raine
Jul 5, 2008, 09:14 PM
My Cast Fortefighter can easily take out rooms of enemies with his SUV. Having a completely safe ranged attack as a melee class is damn near overpowered.

Topic isn't about Fortefighter though, so to answer the TC. Fortegunner if your main interest is guns, best class to prepare Gunmaster with. GT is good too, but the teching aspect does nothing for Gunmaster.

Berny3000
Jul 5, 2008, 09:54 PM
hmm which ever you took Casts got nice ATP and ATA,
so you wont be that bad as GT, Fighgunner or FG...
well, never tried PT but i just can say...
Fighgunner and Fortegunner is just nice as cast...

gryphonvii
Jul 5, 2008, 09:58 PM
remember to get crossbows and twin pistols too, as you can use those as Guntecher, Fortegunner, and Fighgunner incredibly well.

LuigiMario
Jul 5, 2008, 10:33 PM
Cast fortefighters rock, sure beasts get bonuses but casts are awesome. i would try it before ya knock it, but my vote is for guntecher. you get level 40 bullets, and resti and reverse are easy to level afk, so are buffs. you could be casting a level 21 reverse/resti in a night and even tho casts dont have a significant stat you will be healing good, and level 30 buffs are easy too.

LV130 CAST LV20 FF

strikershadow
Jul 5, 2008, 11:05 PM
LV130 CAST LV20 FF

I dont understand, you saying cast FF is better? or you have one? If you have one am i right?

chaoskila
Jul 5, 2008, 11:08 PM
I dont understand, you saying cast FF is better? or you have one? If you have one am i right?

cast fighters rock.
axes + SUV = pwn.
simple math, sir.

HELLBOT
Jul 6, 2008, 04:43 PM
AGAIN I SAY THIS IS NOT FOR AN ARGUMENT BETWEEN CAST FORTEFIGHTER AND BEAST FORTEFIGHTER!!!!!! DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC CRAP HERE PLEASE!!!