PDA

View Full Version : FKL Game : TOH Edition - The Aphotic Mansion Game Thread The End Results

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

TheOneHero
Jul 3, 2008, 11:58 PM
And here we, go.

"Weird..." Van mumbles readjusting his pack, "What is it?" Shligger turns to him.

"It's early afternoon, but look around us! It looks like twilight!" To the surprise of the group, Van's right!

"We still have a job to do." Randomness says, slinging his pack over his shoulder as he finished putting away his cellphone, "Even if we get no bloody reception out here."

Amid the signs of, "Turn back!" and "Condemned", PhotonDrop notices a News Clipping stuffed in the old mailbox, it's two weeks old, even still she picks it up and reads aloud to everyone else:

DISAPPEARANCES ESCALATING!!!

Arkham Police are still looking for the newly-weds that disappeared three weeks ago. They never showed for their reception nor for their hotel reservations, our trusted Chief of Police, Jack Thompson had this to say, "They probably left to get it on in their car." When reminded the couple's car was still at the local church, he further commented, "GTA most likely, hard to resist that."

Jack Thompson has been missing since yesterday.

These are not the only disappearances, a 14-year-old boy was taken from his bedroom a month back, and several others, old and young, have been missing months before that.

The lead detectives still have no leads on the case. Local teens say the mansion a few mil---

"It's always the youngin's that know what's going on! Why doesn't anybody listen?" Out Kast bursts out, halfway up the old stone steps and across the small wooden bridge leading to the entrance of the Mansion.

"Quiet you." Astuarlen says, seeming more intune to the environment because of her gorgeous female avatar.

"...Tess? Are you okay?" Nitro asks, moving toward the blond bombshell.

"Err, yes of course! Just thinking about G.M.I.A."

"...What?"

"Shut up! Let's get this over with, the place is giving me the creeps" Talon puts in, taking the lead of the pack." [/spoiler-box]

The Map so far:

[spoiler-box] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/TheOneHero/FKL%20Game/Mansion-Start.png
I will post the other maps when you enter the areas. [/spoiler-box]

Since it's the first post, I'll give everyone till July 5th, 8:00pm PST to post your actions. From then on you only get 24 hours. Like I mentioned in the rules thread, I will update at the deadline or before if everyone gets their actions in. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and check back to the rules thread if you need a review. :3

Reminder of everyone's starting inventory:
[spoiler-box] Salt (Enough to draw 4 circles 5footX5foot)
2 Twinkies
1 Book of matches
1 Lighter
1 Small flashlight
1 Cell phone (No reception, but good for video/taking pics)
1 Hunting knife
Pen/pencil and a notebook [/spoiler-box]

Good luck, O children of mine.

Oh, I do believe I forgot to mention in the rules:

If you die, I'll send you a PM and you can do something special. :3

[s]Why can't I put tags in? ;-;

PhotonDrop
Jul 4, 2008, 12:40 AM
Okay, lets get this started.

1) Take point and proceed into the entryway.
2) Poke around for newspaper clippings.
3) Examine any photos that may be laying around.

astuarlen
Jul 4, 2008, 01:35 AM
1. Follow PD.
2. Look for signs of human(??! dun dun dun) activity, such as muddy footprints or the like.
3. Sniff around (hey, wasn't there a smelly ghost in Casper?)

Any thoughts on splitting up into groups, guys? I'm a little too creeped out by certain members of the party to fly solo.

Tessu
Jul 4, 2008, 01:50 AM
I get to be with Out Kast. :wacko:

1. Head toward the "Multi-Purpose Room".
2. Peek in the pantry on the way and look around.
3. Open the door cautiously, and enter the multi-purpose room.
(All while dragging Out Kast.)

Nitro Vordex
Jul 4, 2008, 01:50 AM
1)Kick mailbox.
2)Yell out "Hello!"
3)Stand outside and watch.

PhotonDrop
Jul 4, 2008, 01:53 AM
I highly suggest we don't split up yet. Especially not into groups of 2 or 3.

This ain't Scooby Doo, afterall.

Tessu
Jul 4, 2008, 01:53 AM
But I wanted him all to myself Good plan.

VanHalen
Jul 4, 2008, 01:54 AM
1. Team up with Shligger and go to the Twins room
2. Open door
3. Look for clues.

Sgt_Shligger
Jul 4, 2008, 01:57 AM
1: Give friend handshake to Van.
2: Go to twins rooms.
3: Find the incredible twin apparel and items that make these twin rooms.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 4, 2008, 02:03 AM
1.) enter thread
2.) [spoiler-box]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/7836/gentlemenmapce8.jpg[/spoiler-box]
3.) leave thread

astuarlen
Jul 4, 2008, 02:30 AM
You missed an obvious exit, Spike: NOT DENNIS

Randomness
Jul 4, 2008, 07:01 AM
1-Follow others into entryway
2-Search around for anything usable as a weapon, preferably with good reach
3-Look for any books in the room

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 10:52 AM
1-follow others
2-look for traps or hidden stuff
3-look for weapon (preferably a vacuum cleaner)

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 10:59 AM
Please tell me which route you're taking to these rooms. :wacko:

Who are you following Talon? XD, there's like 3 different groups.

And prepare to die. :wacko:

Tessu
Jul 4, 2008, 11:04 AM
Mine should be pretty obvious. I headed toward E^, used the door on the left, and walked up the hallway peeking into the pantry on the left.

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 11:18 AM
Please tell me which route you're taking to these rooms. :wacko:

Who are you following Talon? XD, there's like 3 different groups.

And prepare to die. :wacko:

meh i'll follow random, if worst comes to worst i can always use him as a meat shield

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 11:47 AM
As soon as Out Kast posts, (even though Tess pretty much took away his actions. D: ) I'll post the results for this round.

Guess who dies? :wacko:

Out_Kast
Jul 4, 2008, 12:08 PM
Uhh, yes. Just for this round let Tess drag me around, I can't think of anything to do (:

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 12:09 PM
Results:

PhotonDrop:

[spoiler-box] PD, as you search the darkened entryway, filled with chairs along the sides and small tables with decayed flowers, you find another news clipping:

Family priest found dead!

The personal priest to the Nightingale family was found dead in the hills in between Arkham and the Nightingale Mansion. Investigators ruled the death an accident, as the body was found pinned under a large branch from a dead tree.

The family had this to say, "We---

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, 2 news clippings.
Hunger : 1
[/spoiler-box]

Ast:

[spoiler-box] You follow PD into the entryway and begin looking for human activity, you see a lit cigar lying in an ashtray near the back of the room. You find nothing from sniffing as of yet.

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook.
Hunger : 1 [/spoiler-box]

Tess and Out_Kast:

[spoiler-box] Tess drags the helpless British child down the dark hallway and creaking wooden floors, she tries to enter the pantry, the door appears to be locked from the other side. Unphased they approach the multipurpose room, the door is stuck, it appears the hinges are extremely damaged. Being cautious, and not thinking about G.M.I.A. you notice it starting to get colder...

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook.

Nitro:

[spoiler-box] You give the mailbox a kick and it falls over into pieces, it was really old. You scream "Hello!" and wait for a moment, the Mansion door opens and an unseen forces drags you into the house.

Van and Shligger:

[spoiler-box]You give eachother a fistpound, like all the terrorists, then pass through the Butler's Room, not noticing much except the bed and large dresser as you head to the first Twins Room. The door is locked, so you proceed to the second, it's open. Van, you find a note from a previous investigator, you read it to Shligger:

What happened here? There's bodies everywhere! Creatures! I think I'm safe for now, so I write to whoever finds this, get out whil---

As Shligger searches the room, he sees a picture on the nightstand near the bed. From their clothes it's of a girl and boy, roughly 13 years old. The faces are burned out.

A young man appears behind both of you.

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Old Note (Van).

Randomness:

[spoiler-box] In the entryway, you see two gorgeous women picking up a surprised and dirty Nitro. You decide to search for a weapon and try the fireplace. As luck would have it, the poker is still there, though albeit rusted. As you take it, you think you see a pair of eyes, in a double-take, they're gone. Luck appears to be with you, as you find a black leather bound book on the floor near Butler's Pantry entrance. It's blank.

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, and Log Poker (4 uses)

Talon:

[spoiler-box] You find no traps. You find no cleaner tools in the entryway, after all, it's an entryway, you do however find a chair leg made of sturdy cacti wood. It seems like it might not last long though from termites...

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, and Chair Leg (3 uses)
[/spoiler-box]

New Map:

[spoiler-box] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/TheOneHero/FKL%20Game/Mansion-Round1.png [/spoiler-box]

If anyone is having problems viewing the map, let me know.

Anyway, next round is upon us!

Randomness
Jul 4, 2008, 12:13 PM
1-Examine book thoroughly to see if anything is hidden, use fireplace to test for invisible ink
2-Look for more books, hopefully a bible or book of magic
3-Look and see what else is near the fireplace

EDIT:Is our inventory basically hammerspace, or are we physically lugging all this around?

Tessu
Jul 4, 2008, 12:18 PM
Well, that's no good.
1. Head back for the entryway and take a closer look, possibly looking for an item of importance, or footprints on the ground and such.
2. Check to make sure the E^ stairs are stable. If so:
3. Walk up the E^ stairs and head for the play room.
If not:
3. Make way for the butler's room.

(Out Kast can come with me if he wants :wacko:)

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 12:19 PM
You have a decent sized pack of sorts, so, you are kinda lugging it around. :wacko:

Out_Kast
Jul 4, 2008, 12:26 PM
Tess, the blue doors in the trophy room mean the doors need a key of some sorts, right TOH?

Anyway, I will make my own way into the mystery!
1. Head through the Butler's room, and enter the Valhalla Hallway
2. Check here for anything out of the ordinary, like upturned boxes and shelves.
3. When finished, head into the little room near the end of the hallway

Tessu
Jul 4, 2008, 12:27 PM
Nu, red means key/needs to be broken down, blue means "go find out for yourself"

Out_Kast
Jul 4, 2008, 12:32 PM
Oh yeah. :disapprove:

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 12:32 PM
Red is: Needs key or simply unlocked from other side.
Red with white through it: Area can't be accessed yet.
Blue: Find out for yourself.
Green: Open.

Out Kast, to get to the D staircase, you'll need to take a very long, and most likely, dangerous way. =/

Out_Kast
Jul 4, 2008, 12:33 PM
Oh well :wacko:
It's only at the end of the multipurpose room...?

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 12:35 PM
And you really want to go to the basement of a creepy old house...? :disapprove:

You have to go past the Twins Room, down the Valhalla hallway, through the pantry, kitchen, master suite, and to the end of the multi-purpose room. :wacko:

Out_Kast
Jul 4, 2008, 12:37 PM
OH! I thought the Atrium was the entryway....
Will edit actions :wacko:

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 12:56 PM
1) head upstairs to the playroom
2) examine the room
3) if anything suspicious is found throw a pinch of salt on it to see how it reacts
--if not--
3) continue on to the curtain hall way

astuarlen
Jul 4, 2008, 12:58 PM
Randomness: I think the 2 beautiful women are me and PD. :clown:

Geez, guys, just go dashing off willy-nilly.
Tess, you should come with me. I want to play leader!

1. Examine cigar and take it with me. Never know when a celebratory smoke is in order.
2. Use flashlight to light way while going up the stairs, checking for stability one at a time (and, of course, looking behind and up periodically, because I am good at paranoia mode) until I reach the Play Room.
3. Shine flashlight around to inspect for, I dunno, stuffed animals that are really omgmonsters or cryptic messages on the wall or stuff.

Out_Kast
Jul 4, 2008, 12:59 PM
Don't worry, it's the novelty. I'm sure we'll all regroup within 3 or 4 rounds, if any of us don't die...

Randomness
Jul 4, 2008, 12:59 PM
Oh, whoops. I'm forgetting theres people other than me and Nitro in the entryway. Going to edit actions.

Tessu
Jul 4, 2008, 01:01 PM
Actually Ast, I was planning to go with you. At some point. Us ladies should stay together, you know, in case of omgmonsters ;o

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 01:03 PM
i must search for cleaning supplies

Randomness
Jul 4, 2008, 01:04 PM
Get some super disinfectant.

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 01:04 PM
Randomness, I'm a little confused on how using the fireplace to test for invisible ink works. Does the ash work like lemon juice?

astuarlen
Jul 4, 2008, 01:05 PM
Actually Ast, I was planning to go with you. At some point. Us ladies should stay together, you know, in case of omgmonsters ;o

Aye. Perhaps we can recruit PD as well.

And, dammit, I hate taking too long to think through and write out my actions, letting others get to what I want to do before me. Seems to make all the precautions useless. ._.

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 01:05 PM
i was going for the mop and holy water combo but that works too, after all there can't be ghosts if they don't have a mansion to haunt right?

Randomness
Jul 4, 2008, 01:06 PM
No, there can be ghosts, I'm just thinking we take em out FF style.

Tessu
Jul 4, 2008, 01:07 PM
Aye. Perhaps we can recruit PD as well.

Yesss. ;o
I still want Out Kast ;-;

Tact
Jul 4, 2008, 01:09 PM
I'm thinking Randomness wants to burn the hell out of the book and then hope that the ashes fall into place and make letters. :wacko:

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 01:10 PM
No, there can be ghosts, I'm just thinking we take em out FF style.

explode them? that is what i do

Randomness
Jul 4, 2008, 01:15 PM
No, just the classic heat-revealed invisible ink. Checking for cliches.

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 01:18 PM
Whoops, um, there isn't a fire currently in the fire place, (Lol, deserted mansion) but you do have a lighter and book of matches?

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 01:20 PM
if there was a fire it would soon go out when random needed it

Tact
Jul 4, 2008, 01:29 PM
if there was a fire it would soon go out when random needed it

It's the curse of being in a game where someone else defines what happens. :wacko:

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 01:31 PM
its also the curse of murphy's law, thats the way my world spins anyways :wacko: i wonder if god is just a videogamer who likes to mess with npcs

Tact
Jul 4, 2008, 01:34 PM
Murphy's Law: The mansion falls down and everybody dies. :wacko:

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 01:37 PM
no murphy's law was jumping of a building to perform and epic stabbing attack and then getting hit mid way down with a phoenix wright objection :wacko:

Tact
Jul 4, 2008, 01:40 PM
Still, having the entire mansion collapse is an example of Murphy's Law. :wacko:

Out_Kast
Jul 4, 2008, 01:41 PM
Much like hitting every light on Red when you're in a hurry.

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 01:45 PM
exactly, or spend an entire videogame trying to prevent an enemy from reaching god status only to have him reach it anyways during the final battle

Nitro Vordex
Jul 4, 2008, 02:08 PM
Despite TOH not stating whether PD and ast were helping me or not.

Actually, I'm not posting actions 'till I know if it was them or not.

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 02:12 PM
It's them. >_>

They were still in the entryway when you got flung in like a n00b. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jul 4, 2008, 02:17 PM
Hey I was dragged in like a n00b, get it right. :wacko:

Alright good, didn't want to freak out open a can of whoop ass this early.

1) Follow PD and Ast.
2) Search around area.
3) Same as one.

Don't mind me you two, I just got scared shitless from being dragged inside a house. :clown:

Out_Kast
Jul 4, 2008, 02:18 PM
You could always come exploring with the jolly British player :wacko:

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 02:18 PM
damnit peoples! my stealth exploration is lacking in stealthy now!

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 02:19 PM
The one that's going solo. :disapprove:

:wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jul 4, 2008, 02:20 PM
You could always come exploring with the jolly British player :wacko:

With the horny voice jailbait lover? No thanks.

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 02:21 PM
Tess is going to explore with Ast now though.

Out_Kast
Jul 4, 2008, 02:21 PM
:disapprove: I'm playing solo 'cause I've been singled out, TOH! :wacko:

Tessu
Jul 4, 2008, 02:22 PM
HEY!
He deserted me.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 4, 2008, 02:23 PM
Come find ast, PD, and me OK!

Before she grabs you again. D:

Randomness
Jul 4, 2008, 02:33 PM
The fireplace lacked a fire? Meh, I'll use a match then...

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 03:12 PM
Yeah, it's an old mansion, no one has lived here for like...let's say 15 years. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jul 4, 2008, 03:14 PM
Should've said 23 years. :clown:

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 03:14 PM
should have said 62 years

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 03:16 PM
Well, plot wise there's some decent technology *snip* but the mansion is like...150 years old. So, there. :wacko:

Out_Kast
Jul 4, 2008, 03:17 PM
42 years.
How come no-one did that one first?

Nitro Vordex
Jul 4, 2008, 03:19 PM
42 years.
How come no-one did that one first?

Obvious, I guess. o.o

Out_Kast
Jul 4, 2008, 03:21 PM
Hmm. I'd have put it down to Talon to say 42 years.
You've let me down, Talon. You've let us all down. :disapprove:

TalHex
Jul 4, 2008, 03:28 PM
i just don't care :wacko:

PhotonDrop
Jul 4, 2008, 04:21 PM
Now remember that this IS a survival horror, let's take this one room at a time so we're not taken by suprise by pitfalls, falling chandelirs or any denizens of the night.

1) Follow Ast.
2) Look at more photos.
3) Keep an eye out for anything that may be amiss.(furniture placed at an angle on a wall, rises or falls in the carpet, holes in the walls or ceiling)

astuarlen
Jul 4, 2008, 04:37 PM
Yay. Hi, PD. :3

PhotonDrop
Jul 4, 2008, 04:41 PM
Hello, Ast. :3

Nitro Vordex
Jul 4, 2008, 04:55 PM
Hi you two. :)

Tessu
Jul 4, 2008, 05:11 PM
Now the question is, are you in front of me or behind me?

TheOneHero
Jul 4, 2008, 05:19 PM
The results tend to go by, "Who posted first" and such.

Btw, I'm being a little nice for Round 2 and maybe Round 3, but after that, any mistakes you make will cost you guys. =/

As soon as Shligger and Van post I'll work out their actions then post Round 2 Results.

VanHalen
Jul 4, 2008, 10:22 PM
1. Attempt to communicate with the young man.
2. Be on the defensive still if he's prepared to attack.
3. Run if the boy does attack!

Also I like how the message sounds like a Red Ring Rico message. Shligger and Brittany are out on 4th of July festivities so I don't think he'll respond fast.

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 12:09 AM
We shall anxiously await his actions. Stuff is about to get funky.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 12:12 AM
Someone call me?

Oh wait, it's just funky. Nevermind.

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 12:14 AM
We'll need Funkalicious later, don't worry.

Tact
Jul 5, 2008, 07:41 AM
Isn't Shlig going to run out of time soon? It would be a shame if the ghosts kill him before he even does anything. :wacko:

TalHex
Jul 5, 2008, 10:53 AM
Protip: the key to surviving a horror is to be as ungeneric as possible, because its always the generic expendable guys that the ghosts go after :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 10:56 AM
I hope Shlig dies.

Just so I don't. ._.

TalHex
Jul 5, 2008, 10:57 AM
just because someody dies doesn't mean you won't too, remember last game?

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 11:11 AM
I don't want to die first.

astuarlen
Jul 5, 2008, 11:21 AM
I don't want to die first.

Where's your sense of adventure?

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 11:29 AM
To clarify for everyone:

The mansion is old, around 150 years, the last time someone lived in it was about 15 years ago. So, the lights aren't on, or the bulbs are busted, or some places have no electricity. It's dark, and musty, use the tools I gave you at the start.

Randomness

[spoiler-box] You strike a match and use it's heat to reveal anything in the pages, on the first page it reads:

To those who read this. Conventional methods won't reveal my contents to you. I am hidden in the hallow ground, my keeper long since sealed me away to bind the evil of this place.

You find no other books. But as you examine the fire place, you feel cool air coming from it. As the others begin to leave the room you're given the choice to follow or stay behind and examine the ornate figures on either side of the fireplace.

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Log Poker (4 uses), and Blank Book.
Hunger : 2 [/spoiler-box]

Tess

[spoiler-box] As you head back to the entryway the cold air comes close to freezing and you hear something call out, "My child." before the air returns to normal temperature. You don't find anything on your way back because it's dark. The stairs leading to the second floor appear to be safe to travel, you make your way up to the second floor Play Room. You hear something fall then the running of small feet.

Out Kast

[spoiler-box] You pass through the Butler's Room, taking little notice of the area, you pass the Twins Room and enter the Valhalla Hallway. It's dark, but through the many windows on the sides you can see enough to make your way further in, you see a humanoid shape at the end of the hallway. You call out to it but it disappears. You reach the end of the hallway and find that the open area is actually a sitting room. You ignore most of it's contents and open the door to the small room at the end. It appears to be mostly for storage, there's a landing at the top with a built-in, wooden ladder leading up. It's dark and you're unable to clearly see in the room.

Talon

[spoiler-box] You follow Tess up the stairs into the Play Room, it's very dark and you can barely see. You bump into Tess. She screams and starts to run away, but you manage to get a hold of her and tell her it's just you. You find nothing, as it's really dark. You decide not to risk moving on to your goal, it's pretty dark.

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, and Chair Leg (3 uses)

Ast

[spoiler-box] You examine the cigar, it's freshly lit, and very cold to the touch. As you pick it up, it rapidly warms to room temperature. After you put out the cigar, tuck it away, you think it's best to bring out the flashlight. The stairs are safe and you can see Talon and Tess in the Play Room standing awkwardly. The walls are covered in bloodly handprints. There's shelves filled with dolls and stuffed animals near the far wall. The curtains in front of the window are closed. A single toy truck is in the middle of the floor.

Nitro and PhotonDrop

[spoiler-box] You both follow Ast upstairs to the Play Room. Nitro goes toward the window and moves the curtains to let in a little more light. He finds a piece of paper crumpled on the windowsill, he reads it aloud:

We've had several encounters with entities so far, Jackson decided to split off on his own, we heard him screaming downstairs but when we searched for him, his body wasn't found. We're terrified, most of the spirits or demons either lack the power to, or simply don't want to reveal themselves when they attack, we're at loss for how to see them at the moment.

PhotonDrop takes notice of a love seat against the left wall, one of the cushions is pressed down like someone is sitting there...

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook. Note (Nitro), 2 News Clippings (PD)
Hunger : 2

[/spoiler-box]

Van and Shligger

[spoiler-box] You talk to the young man, but he doesn't answer, you see him begin to scribble down a note as he looks around, terrified. It mid-scribble, something stabs him through the back and into his chest, though you see nothing. The invisible weapon tears down from the top of his torso to the bottom and he falls over dead. Soon after his body flickers and he vanishes along with everything he had with him. Shligger is in awe and just stands there. (no actions)

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Old Note (Van).

New Map:

[spoiler-box] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/TheOneHero/FKL%20Game/Mansion-Round2.png [/spoiler-box]

Go for round 3

Randomness
Jul 5, 2008, 11:58 AM
Is there a graveyard or chapel outside the mansion?

1-Head upstairs to the play room
2-Turn on flashlight, wave around room to see if any ghosts appear (Ala Luigi's Mansion)
3-Look for more books
4-Write down and share the first page of the book, and the deduction that a seal found on hallowed ground has weakened/broken and unleashed a potent evil.

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 12:03 PM
There is a graveyard. :3

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 12:05 PM
1)Say in a talking voice,"What is it that you want?"
2)Take out camera phone.
3)Examine room precariously.

Creepy.

TalHex
Jul 5, 2008, 12:08 PM
1) turn on flash light
2) shine it around the room, but be careful not to blind anybody with it
3) follow tessu

Tact
Jul 5, 2008, 12:10 PM
Haha, it's only round two and they've already come across their fair share of spirits. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 12:12 PM
I think the scariest thing to come across would be a ghost WEEGEE.

Seriously. o.o

TalHex
Jul 5, 2008, 12:13 PM
I think the scariest thing to come across would be a ghost hairball.

Seriously. o.o

hairballs, a janitor's worst nightmare

Tact
Jul 5, 2008, 12:13 PM
I think the scariest thing to come across would be a ghost WEEGEE.

Seriously. o.o

Might I ask what that is? Also, guys, remember not to give TOH any ideas! :wacko:

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 12:15 PM
Nitro eats the plot hole! It was just like shooting air into your veins!

You have died.

Tact
Jul 5, 2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah, guys, don't eat any plot holes you may find. :wacko:

astuarlen
Jul 5, 2008, 12:18 PM
oaoOoaoaooAOOoaOOaao

1. Pick up the toy truck and examine it.
2. If any apparitions appear as a result, offer the toy truck and try to speak with the ghost. (If nothing odd appears, make vroom vroom noises to lighten the mood).
3. Cross the room, keeping an eye out for movement, and shine the flashlight down the hallway.

Edit: To clarify, I mean the hallway in the upper left which goes to the Trophy Room.

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 12:30 PM
1. Stick with Talon for a bit and look around the room.
2. Make a note (in the notebook) about the bloody handprints and the cold spirits talking about children.
3. Follow closely behind Ast heading for the Trophy Room.
(4. Cling to her in case it gets cold again :<)

VanHalen
Jul 5, 2008, 12:37 PM
1. Grab Shligger and bring him to the next Twin room(if they are connected)
2. Examine that room.
3. Find the real killer!

Someone tell Shligger to post >_<

Sord
Jul 5, 2008, 12:46 PM
oaoOoaoaooAOOoaOOaao killer tofuuuuuu!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z121/feisord/workaround.gif

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 12:47 PM
Okay, okay, I'm gonna be needing some company soon -.o

1. Leave the small room and head into the pantry
2. Slowly and cautiously (and very quietly), explore the bottom half of the room thoroughly, looking for any recent human activity using the flash light, but make sure to switch it off when I'm not using it to save battery!!
3. Whistle a few times, and observe for any... 'strange happenings'...

Hmm. Things are about to get interesting... >)

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 12:49 PM
Might I ask what that is? Also, guys, remember not to give TOH any ideas! :wacko:

http://image.hazardstrip.com/ico/sprays/weegee_spray.jpg

A little bit more than creepy.

Tact
Jul 5, 2008, 12:50 PM
Um, okay then. I think I would end up pointing and laughing at it until it decides to tear my head off. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 12:52 PM
If you stare at it long enough, it's just weird.

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 12:52 PM
Game ends: It's Luigi's Mansion!!

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 12:54 PM
By the way, PD.

Don't leave me behind. ;-;

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 12:59 PM
It's not Luigi's Mansion. :wacko:

astuarlen
Jul 5, 2008, 01:08 PM
Okay, okay, I'm gonna be needing some company soon -.o

You know, YOU COULD HAVE COME WITH US. But nooooooooo.

Randomness
Jul 5, 2008, 01:10 PM
I have a feeling that when the big bad guy shows up, its gonna be in the graveyard, since thats where the seal seems to be.

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 01:12 PM
Oh psh. Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? I have twinkies, man.

Randomness
Jul 5, 2008, 01:12 PM
More than likely we're talking a medium to high-end demon.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 01:15 PM
More than likely we're talking a slightly to extremely pissed off groundskeeper who's sore about dying.

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 01:15 PM
Out Kast, you could always decide to "RUN AWAY!" and try to find everyone else.

Tess, you don't wanna mess with this guy. D:

Random, we shall see...buahaha

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 01:16 PM
You know, YOU COULD HAVE COME WITH US. But nooooooooo.

Maybe it's best if no-one comes with me. I've got some pretty big ideas... >3

Change of plan, yo!

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 01:17 PM
TOH, you must highly underestimate the power of these twinkies and a little seduction! If he's a demon, the twinkies might not get him but the seduction definitely will.

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 01:18 PM
Big things are coming for you Out Kast.

If by seduction you mean holy salt-water filled shotgun shells with tiny crucifix in the holy salt-water, then that might work. XD

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 01:20 PM
LOL@ secret planning.

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 01:24 PM
If by seduction you mean holy salt-water filled shotgun shells with tiny crucifix in the holy salt-water, then that might work. XD

...ON MY BODY.

Awesome.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 01:29 PM

*eyes light up*

Tact
Jul 5, 2008, 01:31 PM
If you want to be absolutely certain that it will work, carve microscopic holy writings on those crosses in there. :wacko:

Randomness
Jul 5, 2008, 02:24 PM
Better yet, carve the entirety of the old and new testaments in nanoscale.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 03:41 PM
Throw in some hymns and you're unstoppable. :wacko:

Sgt_Shligger
Jul 5, 2008, 03:52 PM
1: Grab a heavy, weighted object from the first twins room.
2: Use this object to break the door for the second twins room (I charge the door if there is no heavy object.)
3: Frantically explore with cell and flashlight.

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 04:34 PM
Just waiting for PD now. D:

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 04:34 PM
*waits anxiously*

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 04:41 PM
I hope she doesn't leave me alone. ;-;

Wait, why are you still on OK? o_O

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 04:45 PM
Nitro, no one around you has said, "I'm going to this room." it's either, "search" or "shine the light down the hall." You're okay...for now. :wacko:

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 04:46 PM
Aah, you'll see later on if TOH doesn't decide to kill me :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 05:02 PM
I have this odd urge to run onto the top of the house and scream.

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 05:05 PM
I have an urge to look for a Poltergeist3000 and run around with a flashlight, shouting 'Mario?!' every so often. :wacko:

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 05:06 PM
I have an urge to *mod snip*

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 05:09 PM
Why can't you leave Outkast alone? :disapprove:

*Emo british goodness*

That always brings a smile to my face.

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 05:10 PM
She can't get Gorgeous Muscles In Action, so I guess Out Kast is next on her list? :wacko:

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 05:11 PM
I can't because I LIKE IT
I LOVE IT
I WANT SOME MORE OF IT
I TRY SO HARD
BUT I CAN'T RISE ABOVE IT
DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS
'BOUT THAT LITTLE BOY'S LOVIN
BUT I LIKE IT
I LOVE IT
I WANT SOME MORE OF IT.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 05:11 PM
She can't get Gorgeous Muscles In Action, so I guess Out Kast is next on her list? :wacko:

Oh, the exploitables...

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 05:15 PM
Hey, come on, there's no list. I'm not a h0rr.
Besides, I didn't even really know him until like a week ago. D; He just came in and acted all tempting--ERM I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR SORD.

Tact
Jul 5, 2008, 05:18 PM
I'm sure he would love to hear that if he were here right now. :wacko:

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 05:20 PM
Totally ;o

Actually I have no idea where he went, he was all K IM GOIN TO BORDERS and i was like K and I took a nap and then when I woke up he texted me saying he was back for 30mins and like 3 minutes after that I got up and he was gone WHAT /life

Tact
Jul 5, 2008, 05:23 PM
So, Sord actually managed to attain one of those "life" things. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 05:23 PM
I lol'd.

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 05:25 PM
*Emo british goodness*

Excuse me? :wacko:

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 05:26 PM
I expect this thread to get back on topic after I post results for next round, or your actions will be reflected in your deaths.

Err, I can't wait to visit Out Kast when I go to Europe. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
What, I thought you preferred emo?

Or was it goth?

Scene?(Yeah right)

Prep?

Help me out here man. D;

Stop ninja posting me guys. D:

Tessu
well, now that he lives with his dad, he seems to be gettin' out a lot more and exercising and doing chores and shit.
Another one bites the dust. -sigh-

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 05:27 PM
British, dood! ;o

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 05:28 PM
*British british goodness*

Naw, doesn't sound the same.

*Tessu british bait*

...:wacko:

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 05:29 PM
SHIT NOT ANOTHER
[spoiler-box]http://img2.travelblog.org/Photos/5842/19034/f/86417-Jail-Cell-0.jpg[/spoiler-box]

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 05:30 PM
Topic officially derailed. Tess shall perish. >(

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 05:32 PM
Topic shall be rerailed shortly.
How long 'till the deadline's met, TOH?

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 05:32 PM
I'm clinging to Ast. She's goin' with me. D;

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 05:33 PM
Another 4.5 hours.

Tess, at least put that dude in a spoiler-box. D:

Edit: Actually, I won't kill you guys for uber off-topic-ness...

[spoiler-box] I'll add Pyramid Head to the mix. >D [/spoiler-box]

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 05:35 PM
4:00am... -.o

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 05:35 PM
Sorray, I don't bother to put my BSOD in spoiler boxes so I sometimes forget about them ;3

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 05:38 PM
[spoiler-box] I'll add Pyramid Head to the mix. >D [/spoiler-box]

You wouldn't.

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 05:39 PM
Oh, I'm very tempted to. >3

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 05:40 PM
You bastard.

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 05:42 PM
http://www.rangercentral.com/prz-zd-pyramidas.htm

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 05:44 PM
Enter: Pyramid Head (http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r67/Godfathr1337/Pyramid_Head.jpg)

[spoiler-box] PD is gonna be so pissed. :wacko: [/spoiler-box]

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 05:47 PM
I swear, you had better not put that in there.

ELSE WE SHALL DUEL ON HAYSTACKS 30 FEET HIGH. SURROUNDED BY CATCUS.

You know that'd be epic.

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 05:50 PM
TOH has a violating image in his photobucket!! D:

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 05:51 PM
Not my Photobucket! :wacko:

I stole it from Google Images.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 05:53 PM
I stole it from Google Images.

This is what true men do.

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 05:53 PM
Sneaky, that! (;

TalHex
Jul 5, 2008, 06:28 PM
actions edited

PhotonDrop
Jul 5, 2008, 08:00 PM
I will kill you if Pyramid Head shows up in this game, ToH.

1) Take a picture of the love seat.
2) Run a hand along the wall.
3) Look at photos.

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 08:08 PM
Randomness

[spoiler-box] You go upstairs to the Play Room just after Nitro finished reading something. Turning on your flashlight and waving it around only reveals some of the bloody handprints are fresh. Your search for books yeilds nothing. (Dice roll was 1 away. D: ) taking out your trusty pen and notebook, you write down what you read from the book and share it with Tess, Talon, Ast, and PD.

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Log Poker (4 uses), and Blank Book.
Hunger : 3 [/spoiler-box]

Nitro

[spoiler-box] "What is is that you want?" There is silence. You remember from previous expeditions that some spirits' voices can be heard on tape or other audio recording devices. You decide to take out the camera phone, while in the video function, you see a woman sitting in the love seat, she is dressed in a maid's outfit. Your eyes meet, (well, as much as they can.) and she gets up and walks through the wall. In your search of the room you find a doll's head turned unlike all the others, you follow it's gaze and find a few page book made by a child:

Around, around they play. Going in loops, what fun, what fun! Some go quick, some go slow, in loops what fun, what fun!

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Note, Children's Book.

Talon

[spoiler-box] After nearly sending Tess running off to her doom, you decide a flashlight would be a good thing to have out. As you shine the flashlight along the walls, you realize the same as Randomness, the bloody handprints are fresh. You also notice one of the dolls turn it's head, wait, was it a trick of the many lights? You stay near Tess.

Ast

[spoiler-box] You pick up the small toy truck, it's really cold, you making 'vroom' 'vroom' sounds and hear giggling far off toward the curtain hallway. While deciding if you want to investigate, you shine your light down the hallway toward the trophy room. The door is blocked by rubble from the ceiling.

Tess

[spoiler-box] You move toward the Servants Quarters side of the Play Room in your search, though most of the flashlights are around the corner, you can see, strange things hanging from the ceiling, they look like....dolls? You go back to the others and make note of the bloody handprints and the spirit saying, "My Child." You decide to stay close to Ast, but when she sees the Trophy Room door is blocked off, you wait anxiously for what her descion is going to be.

Van and Shligger

[spoiler-box] Van takes hold of Shligger and moves toward the west side of the room, searching for...he finds a closet, it looks like it connects to the other room, he enters. Shligger on the other hand finds a metal bat (slightly rusted), under the bed, and moves into the hallway to bust down the door, as he gets ready to swing...Van unlocks and opens the door, surprising Shligger. Shligger enters and is suprised along with Van how very well kept the room is, nothing seems out of place, in the dresser Van finds girls clothing, now you both know which Twin's room this is. Van searches under the pillow and finds an ankh, Shligger finds an EMF Detector. The EMF starts beeping rapidly, it seems to be in reaction to something in the boy's room...

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Old Note (Van), Ankh, (Van, Holy Relic, offers some protection), Metal Bat (5 uses) Shligger, EMF Detector (Shligger, detects high levels of EMF)

Out Kast

[spoiler-box] You very carefully and quietly enter the Pantry, almost like a Ninja. Still in the Ninja mind set, you continue your stealthy investigation. You notice footprints on the dust covered marble floor and decide to follow them. They end at a very large cupboard and you turn off the flashlight. You give a few whistles and surprisingly, they are very close to a birds. You wait patiently for a response..."brains....food..." the cupboard door begins to open and a zombie of Jack Thompson stumbles out.

PhotonDrop

[spoiler-box] You whip out your camera phone soon after Nitro does, you managed to get a picture of the female spirit just as she passes through the wall. You decide to feel around it, in your search, you uncover the long lost Staircase A.

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook. 2 News Clippings

New Map

[spoiler-box] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/TheOneHero/FKL%20Game/Mansion-Round3.png [/spoiler-box]

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 08:15 PM
Hey TOH, which wall did the spirit walk through?

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 08:16 PM
The one leading to Staircase A

PhotonDrop
Jul 5, 2008, 08:19 PM
1) Shine my flashlight down the staircase for anything of interest.
2) Decide it's best that I should not be going anywhere by myself and regroup with Ast and Tessu.
3) Search for newspaper clippings, again.

astuarlen
Jul 5, 2008, 08:19 PM
What kind of battery life do we have on these lights and phones?

1. Take out phone and use it to check out the Curtain Hallway.
2. If I find a spirit, write a message on the notebook and try to communicate by writing.
3. Knock on the walls and floor, looking for hollow areas.

TalHex
Jul 5, 2008, 08:21 PM
1) head for the servants quarters
2) look for some kind of weapon
3) inspect the room

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 08:23 PM
I haven't really thought about the battery life, we'll say 15 rounds each, or just unlimited. >_>

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 08:25 PM
Damn, where's the Holy Water when you need it...

1. Look around quickly for some sort of weapon, like a plank of sharp wood or a long thin piece of metal
2. If anything useful is found, attempt to cleave the zombie's head off, 'cause we all know that's the best way to kill a zombie... >3
3. If not, back away quickly from the zombie and call for help

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 08:27 PM
1. Play with Astuarlen's hair.
2. Explore the Curtain Hallway intently, taking a look at the tiny blue-room door that is currently unlabled.
3. Assist Ast in the wall-knocking, using this rhythm:
.-- .... . .-. . .- .-. . -.--- --- ..--
(Where are you? Morse code ftw.)

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 08:30 PM
Out Kast, you know you have a hunting knife, right? :wacko:

Randomness
Jul 5, 2008, 08:31 PM
1-Head to the library via the small hallway to the left of the play room
2-Carefully examine bookshelves for anything occult or arcane or out of place
3-Head back through play room to servants quarters

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 08:31 PM
I know, I know, I just want to, uhh, keep it clean...

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 08:41 PM
1)Follow PD. ;~;
2)Hold phone and the flashlight criss cross, PD gun style. :wacko:
3)Eat twinkie after regrouping.

Sgt_Shligger
Jul 5, 2008, 09:17 PM
1: Skim room for anything else of interest or anything out of place.
2: Go to the boy's room and attempt to talk to whatever may be in there.
3: If it's hostile and attacks, rapidly take pictures with camera phone and reveal Ankh. Continue talking if not.

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 09:42 PM
Whoops, my bad Shlig, the Ankh is Van's. (But if he wants to share, that's cool) :wacko:

Edit: Wow, 8 out of the 9 people have posted their actions so far, we may even see an update before tomorrow! ('Course, that's by PST standing) :wacko:

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 09:45 PM
Needs moar VAN

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 09:47 PM
Where is that kid? Don't tell me someone else got a...*shudder* life?

Edit: When I put results down for multi people, I will clarify whose inventory is whose more clearly.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 10:17 PM
Le Ninja TOH learns quickly. :wacko:

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 10:32 PM
Nitro dies this round.

[spoiler-box] :wacko: [/spoiler-box]

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 10:37 PM
T_T

Le Ninja TOH may learn a little TOO fast...

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 11:07 PM
As soon as Van posts, I'll type up his and Shligger's results and post results for everybody.

VanHalen
Jul 6, 2008, 02:16 AM
Very sorry, I was throwing a party .-.

1. Follow Shligger
2. Show Ankh to the ghost kid
3. Prepare for an attack if necessary

Out_Kast
Jul 6, 2008, 05:55 AM
Actions edited, quick!!!

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 01:37 PM
PhotonDrop, Nitro, Ast, and Tess

[spoiler-box] PD peeks into the hidden passage way, shining the light down the stairwell. It looks like it leads to the first floor, the basement, and from there branching off into a passage leading out of the mansion...she makes a mental note of it before she continues following Ast and Tess, searching for news clippings yields one in the middle of the floor, she reads it out loud to the group:

Local Paranormal Investigator Goes Missing

"Leeroy Jenkins has gone missing last week. Family says he wanted to visit the Nightingale Mansion, which some people say, has the rare phenomena of "Death Loops". People who were killed and their spirits are unable to realize that they are dead. So they continue to relive their death. Leeroy believed there was a way to free these souls from their "Death Loop" and went to investigate and test his theory, his mother said Leeroy believed if you---"

Nitro follows PD, trying to be awesome and impress the girl holding his phone and flashlight cross wise, he eats a twinkie.

Ast takes out her phone and uses it to see if any entity is in the Curtain Hallway, it's very difficult to see as there are many velvet curtains draped across the hallway every few feet. She knocks on the walls and floors finding nothing.

Tess plays with Ast's hair, it's very lovely. In your tapping, you can hear giggling and tapping back. At the end of Curtain Hallway is a dining table and common room, probably for the servants, it's not as nice as the downstairs.
You open the door to the little room, it's an upstairs servant's closet, you can't tell the contents because it's bloody dark and you still don't have your flashlight out. Something grabs your ankle and begins pulling on you.

PD's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook. 3 News Clippings
Hunger : 4

Nitro's inventory: Salt, 1 Twinkie, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook.
Hunger : 0

Ast's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, cigar

Tess's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook.

[/spoiler-box]

Talon

[spoiler-box] You enter the Servant's Quarters, moving past the hanging dolls in the Play Room. There's several beds there, a very large dresser, and...a ghost cat-person maid? They're wearing a needle dress folding sheets and making the beds. "I'm not part of the plot at all! I'm making a cameo! :wacko: " You smile and search for a weapon and find a dustbuster, it's good for small ectoplasms. Further investigation of the room yields a love letter stuffed in the dresser:

Oh my darling! When will you run away with me? I long to be with you, my heart pounds every day and night, I love you my sweet; no matter the boundaries.

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, and Chair Leg (3 uses), Love Letter to Servant.
Hunger : 4 [/spoiler-box]

Out Kast

[spoiler-box]
You find a plank of broken wood that fell from the ceiling, you smack Zombie Jack Thompson in the head several times, he goes down, but not before he manages to get a nasty scratch on your arm.

HP : 7/10

Randomness

[spoiler-box] You enter the library, (passing through what appears to be a washing room), it's huge! There's shelves lining the walls, some in the middle of the room surrounding a large sitting area with chairs and a table. You notice a fantasy book among many reference books, inspecting it you find a note from a previous Investigator:

What interesting news! The pentagram in the graveyard is actually a safe zone! No entities we've encountered have been able to enter it and upon further research we've discovered the pentagram is originally a symbol of good! I leave this for anyone foolish enough to enter this forsaken mansion, may your fortunes be better than the rest of us.

You tuck it away and begin returning to the Servant's Quarters, as you enter the Play Room, it is becoming very cold, very rapidly...

Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Log Poker (4 uses), Note, and Blank Book.

Shligger and Van

[spoiler-box] Shligger finds a love letter, he reads it to Van:

I long to be together, but we're risking so much as it is. The family would not approve and just might come after us both.

You both enter the Boy's Room and see the same young man scribbling a note before dying then flickering out, the EMF Detector stops beeping.

Shligger's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Metal Bat (5 uses), EMF Detector (Detects high levels of EMF), Love Letter to Twin

Van's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Old Note, Ankh, (Holy Relic, offers some protection

The Map

[spoiler-box] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/TheOneHero/FKL%20Game/Mansion-Round4.png [/spoiler-box]

Out_Kast
Jul 6, 2008, 01:43 PM
I spotted a BBCode error in the first spoiler box, yo! :wacko:

1. Explore the rest of the pantry
2. Head slowly, cautiously and quietly, into the kitchen
3. Illuminate the room quickly to get a furtive glance at my surroundings.
Bonus action. I LOVE THE BAGPIPE

Tessu
Jul 6, 2008, 01:45 PM
1 Small flashlight

Very funny.
What about my tapping on the walls in morse code?
Anyway, uh, oops.

1. Shake whatever's pulling me off my ankle.
If successful-
2. Back away a bit, pull out the flashlight and wave it around the room wildly. :wacko:
If unsuccessful-
2. Call out for halp. D:
3. I LOVE THE BAGPIPE Assuming that people come to my aid or the thing got off on the first shake, examine the closet for any kind of books, potential weapons, food, or unnatural things.

TalHex
Jul 6, 2008, 01:47 PM
1) eat twinkie
2) poke around in the servants quarters some more
3) leave and rejoin ast/tessu/nitro/PD group
4) show them the love letter and mention the cat person camo

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 02:33 PM
Gotta eat the whole thing, Tess. :wacko:

And I'll fix the morse code thing in a bit.

Randomness
Jul 6, 2008, 02:37 PM
1-Head to the large group, following Talon
2-Consume 1 Twinkie
3-Examine passageway through camera
4-Share knowledge of graveyard safe zone. Its probably the seal itself. Also, I suspect that the family killed the lovers and then their spirits killed the family, setting up at least part of the scenario. (My hunches all go in my notepad as well, if I can do that in this step)

Tessu
Jul 6, 2008, 02:39 PM
Oh then screw that. -edits actions-

Sord
Jul 6, 2008, 02:44 PM
I LOVE BAG PIPE TOO, HOW ABOUT YOU?

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 02:55 PM
Tess, you have two number two actions. D:

I also put in your morse code stuffs.

Tessu
Jul 6, 2008, 02:58 PM
That's because I was saying if I succeed in getting the thingy off my ankle I'd do something else than if I didn't succeed.

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 03:01 PM
>_>;;

I'm sick and tired and absolved from mistakes. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jul 6, 2008, 03:45 PM
Nitro follows PD, trying to be awesome and impress the girl holding his phone and flashlight cross wise, he eats a twinkie.

Damn, I got some skills. :wacko:

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 03:54 PM
You sure do! :wacko:

astuarlen
Jul 6, 2008, 03:58 PM
Hey, what happened to my victory cigar? :clown:

1. Shine flashlight on Tess's attacker(?).
2. If it's hostile, try to disable it with knife and a curtain pulled down from the hallway. If it's just a member of our party, say "boo".
3. Search for more useful items/clues.

pikachief
Jul 6, 2008, 04:10 PM
OH HEY I CAN SEE PICTURES ON MY COMPUTER NOW LOLOLOLOLOL >:{

Tact
Jul 6, 2008, 04:17 PM

We have a discussion thread for stuff like this. We wouldn't want to give the players a bad case of Pyramid Head, would we? :wacko:

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 04:22 PM
Ast, sorry about that, I've added the cigar to your inventory.

Pikachief, the players already have Pyramid Head appearing once, it'd be a pain if he appeared again. :wacko:

Also, I've been thinking, if someone still wants to play, I wouldn't be opposed to them coming in late. However there are a few conditions:

They follow the rules listed in the Rule Thread. (Mainly keeping their character in character)
They start with no items.
They assume the role of some poor soul who wandered into the Mansion; so, you have less skill/knowledge than the other players.

If this is acceptable to the other players, people are free to come in late.

astuarlen
Jul 6, 2008, 06:09 PM
Thanks, TOH.

And if some fresh meat should turn up on the doorstep, that's fine with me.

PhotonDrop
Jul 6, 2008, 06:52 PM

Excuses, excuses.

1-2) Search for even more newspaper clippings.
3) Search for a weapon of some sort.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 6, 2008, 06:56 PM
PD, where exactly are we? In the Curtain room?

VanHalen
Jul 6, 2008, 07:00 PM
I know what kind of relationship this is!

1. Head to butler's room
2. Drag Shligger (if he doesn't post any actions)
3. Explore room

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 07:05 PM
I'm pretty sure you're both in the Curtain Hallway, since you wanted to stick with everyone else.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 6, 2008, 07:09 PM
Alright then.

1)Kick whatever grabbed (whose ankle was it anyways?)
2)Shine flashlight with omg camera phone at the ready.
3)If nothing else eventful occurs, write down in shorthand everything happened so far, including notes and clippings I found/someone else found while around.

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 07:11 PM
3 of the 4 of you are attacking Tess' Attacker. XD Anyway, disappearing for a moment into Word Pad.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 6, 2008, 07:12 PM
IT MUST DIIIEEE~

Even if it's already dead.

Question: Can I find my Vortox Varista in here? ;-;

Tessu
Jul 6, 2008, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the help, guys! Since I don't want their efforts to go to waste, I assume it's not going to get off my ankle with a few shakes.

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 08:38 PM
Deadline in about 1.2 hours. >_>

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 09:40 PM
Shligger was unable to post his actions at PSOw, but when I got in contact with him on AIM to remind him of the deadline he said, "Help Van." So that's his actions. :wacko: [spoiler-box] I pretty much treated it like he didn't throw in his actions for the round, I had already written the results down for the two of them, just changed the tense of the words and such when I talked to Shligger. [/spoiler-box]

Out Kast

[spoiler-box] Your exploration of the Pantry reveals there's lots of cupboards filled with food (most of it is expired), dishes, silverware, and a window looking out into the Atrium...You unlock the door to the hallway connecting to the Entryway. Very carefully you enter the kicthen, flash the light and recall what you saw. There wasn't any entity as far as you could tell. There's a large dining table in the center, a stove/oven and fridge on the Pantry side wall.
HP : 8/10
Your inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies (feeds one person), 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook.
Hunger : 5 [/spoiler-box]

Tess, Ast, PhotonDrop, Nitro

[spoiler-box] Tess shakes her foot wildly to no avail, she calls for help and Ast runs in shining the flashlight on the assailant, Nitro runs in and kicks at the demonic child, breaking it's grip on Tess, though the demonic child clawed up Tess' leg pretty bag. Ast manages to snag a curtain and throws it over the child, confusing it, it begins making highpitched otherwordly sounds; they won't stop until Ast plunges her knife into the demonic child, then lops off it's head. The dice seriously don't like Tess, and she doesn't find anything. :(

Ast finds an old camera in the Servan'ts Closet, there's some unused film with it...

PD finds two more News Clippings, she reads them out loud:

Death at the Nightingale Mansion

The Nightingale Mansion saw lots of action last night; the Game Keeper and Gardener went from a small dispute to a full out brawl resulting in the Gardener's Death. The dispute was over the Game Keeper intentionally letting the Nightingale's prized collection of exotic birds into the award winning Nightingale Garden, maintaned by their expert gardener. The Game Keeper is pleaing insanity, stating the birds taunted and scolded him.

Attempted Arson leads to Shoot-out

Leeroy Jenkin's mother, Kathy, has tried to burn down the Nightingale Mansion after waiting for her son to come home from his investigation. (Leeroy has been missing three weeks). Kathy believes the Mansion to be an place of great evil, stating everyone who has gone there has ended up dead. She tried to burn it to stop it's evil. When police arrived on the scene to arrest Ms. Jenkins, she began screaming and waving her arms, the police shot and killed her despite Kathy being unarmed. They claimed, "There was something in her, we could all see it...it was terrifying. But then some kind of monster appeared shortly after."

PD finds no weapons.

Nitro shines his flashlight around the area with camera phone at the ready, nothing happens, he takes notes of everything up to this point.

PD's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies (feeds one person), 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook. 5 News Clippings
Hunger : 5

Nitro's inventory: Salt, 1 Twinkie (feeds one person), 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook.

Ast's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies (feeds one person), 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, cigar, Old Camera with film. (Effective against ghosts, 10 film uses.) Note When you run out, you can still carry the camera around but it won't be much use without film.

Tess's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies (feeds one person), 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook.
HP : 7/10
HP [/spoiler-box]

Talon

[spoiler-box] You eat your Twinkie, it tastes very good, because it's a Twinkie, and Twinkies are yummy. The Cat-person Needle Maid glances over to you, and says, "I better get going, if I run into you again we'll see what the Dice say about me giving you an item! :wacko: " You find nothing else in the Servant's Room. You make it safely through the Curtain Hallway and re-join the large group. You pass around the love letter and describe the cat person Cameo.

Your inventory: Salt, 1 Twinkie (feeds one person), 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, and Chair Leg (3 uses), Love Letter to Servant.
Hunger : 0 [/spoiler-box]

Randomness

[spoiler-box] You arrive with Talon and eat a Twinkie while reading the love letter. The examination through the camera shows the area is currently safe from hiding entities. Once you finish that, you share your knowledge again and take note.

Your inventory: Salt, 1 Twinkie (feeds one person), 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Log Poker (4 uses), Note, and Blank Book.
Hunger : 0 [/spoiler-box]

Van and Shligger

[spoiler-box]

You both leave the Twin's Room and go back to the Butler's Room. Shligger's EMF Detector begins beeping; In the room you can see a flickering light from around a large dresser on the far wall, it provides enough light that you don't need the flashlight at the moment. You carefully approach the light, hugging the wall closest to the Twin's Room, you see...nothing. But there's a pen in the air writing something down on a piece of paper...

Van's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies (feeds one person), 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Old Note, Ankh, (Holy Relic, offers some protection

Shligger's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, 1 Book of matches, 1 Lighter, 1 Small flashlight, 1 Cell phone, 1 Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Metal Bat (5 uses), EMF Detector (Detects high levels of EMF)
Hunger : 5 [/spoiler-box]

The Map

[spoiler-box] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/TheOneHero/FKL%20Game/Mansion-Round5.png [/spoiler-box]

Anyone with a Hunger of 5 will begin starving as of next round.

PhotonDrop
Jul 6, 2008, 09:45 PM
1) Take a good look around the room for anything out of place.
2) Look for a chair.
3) Look at photos, if there are any.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 6, 2008, 09:46 PM
I've started thinking of Van and Shlig as these two:
http://www.thetvaddict.com/blogpics/supernatural.jpg

Don't ask who is who, because I'm unsure myself. >_>

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 09:47 PM
In reddish-brown is Sam, in green is Dean.

I love that show. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jul 6, 2008, 09:49 PM
No, I meant who Van and Shlig would be in that picture. ^^;

I do too, though I haven't watched it lately.

TalHex
Jul 6, 2008, 09:52 PM
1) stick with the group
2) knock on any suspicious walls
3) try not to act too paranoid

Randomness
Jul 6, 2008, 09:55 PM
1-Begin scouting out the passage with flashlight and camera
As long nothing happens, I'm going to keep scouting it further with remaining actions.

If something pops up:
2-Drop into combat stance
3-If it proves hostile, begin fencing it off with poker. (I figure its close enough to a rapier/foil/epee, and you said "above average", so I'm assuming that includes some combat schooling), otherwise ask about the situtation

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 09:58 PM
Yeah, Low Level Demon hunting would be above average. But nothing uber, so you're attack actions are okay. :3

And what passage are you guys exploring? It's a little difficult to visualize where you want to go. Right now 7 of you are in the Servant's Sitting room.

Randomness
Jul 6, 2008, 10:00 PM
The hidden passage below staircase A, Talon went there and I followed... wasn't everyone else headed down there?

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 10:01 PM
Everyone went down the Curtain Hallway, now in the Servant's Sitting Room. :wacko:

Randomness
Jul 6, 2008, 10:02 PM
In that case, I'm headed to find the graveyard.

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 10:06 PM
So...I'm assuming you're still going down the hidden passage?

If so, heading back down the Curtain Hallway?

Tessu
Jul 6, 2008, 10:08 PM
1. Make a note of demonic ankle-fetishists in the area.
2. Wave the flashlight around more, looking one last time for anything of use, before shutting it off.
3. Reluctantly munch the twinkie.

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 10:10 PM
Err, whoops, sorry, Servant's Sitting Room is labeled as "Sitting Room 2". ^^;

Randomness
Jul 6, 2008, 10:11 PM
Yeah. Still gonna explore that hallway.

VanHalen
Jul 6, 2008, 10:36 PM
1. Eat twinkie.
2. Read what the pen is writing.
3. Open dresser for the hell of it.

TheOneHero
Jul 6, 2008, 10:47 PM
Why are you moving the dresser? (I probably didn't explain it well enough, but when I wrote it was I thinking of the dresser in the middle of the room, sorta separating the room for privacy, but allowing enough room to comfortable walk around behind it into the desk area.)

VanHalen
Jul 6, 2008, 10:52 PM
Oh I see, editing 3rd akshun!

astuarlen
Jul 6, 2008, 11:07 PM
Does the demonic ankle-biter have any meat on it that may be edible? I am not above cannibalism!

Also, if it wouldn't be super-inconvenient for you, do you think you could note where people are at the beginning of their results for the round, TOH? I am having a hard time following where people are heading!

(I'm in Sitting Room 2)
1. Pinch nose and scarf down a twinkie.
2. Carefully proceed down staircase C to Sitting Room 1, using flashlight and cellphone (and legs, of course).
3. Enter the pantry cautiously and look for canned/unexpired food (only most was expired, right?), while periodically doing a visual room-check to make sure nothing spooky has appeared.

4. HI OUTKAST. What have you discovered?

TheOneHero
Jul 7, 2008, 12:02 AM
Sure thing Ast, I'll start letting everyone know exactly where they are. :3

I'd also suggest not eating the meat of possessed entities. :wacko:

Out_Kast
Jul 7, 2008, 11:49 AM
Okay, actions...

1.Check the dining table for any recent activity. Not necessarily human.
2. Call out for any spirits or lifeforms (can you call them lifeforms?)
3. If there's a response, ask 'why are you here?'
If not, then look for newspaper clippings or letters

4. Hello, Astuarlen. I haven't learned anything! :wacko:

On a related note, perhaps you could colour-code every player and put it on the map which room everyone's in. That would be very helpful, because sometimes I don't even know where I am!

Nitro Vordex
Jul 7, 2008, 12:34 PM
1)Nudge the body the child that ast killed with foot.

If nothing happens:
2)Say,"Do you know the muffin man?" to no one in particular.
3)Search for something(anything really)

If something happens
2&3)Be defensive.

astuarlen
Jul 7, 2008, 12:36 PM
While the chances of a decapitated body speaking are not terribly great, you could always try interrogation. It is a demon-possessed child, afterall, so other restrictions may apply. See store for details.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 7, 2008, 12:40 PM
I would assume since you lobbed off its head, some assembly will be required.

TheOneHero
Jul 7, 2008, 01:51 PM
Actually Out Kast, I was thinking of that last night. :wacko:

Out_Kast
Jul 7, 2008, 03:27 PM
Great minds think alike, TOH.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 7, 2008, 07:00 PM
That ain't sayin' much. >_____>;

TheOneHero
Jul 7, 2008, 07:15 PM
Nitro dies this round.

[spoiler-box] :disapprove: [/spoiler-box]

Nitro Vordex
Jul 7, 2008, 07:16 PM
TOH dies.
[spoiler-box]Haybails. Be there. :wacko:[/spoiler-box]

TheOneHero
Jul 7, 2008, 10:07 PM
Round Note: Remember it takes 1 action leaving from one area to another, (Mansion to Graveyard), or from one floor to another, (Floor 1 to Floor 2) Because of the confusion of where everyone is at, I won't count it against anyone for the past rounds. However with the updated map and Player Dots appearing, I'll start asking for action edits.

PhotonDrop, Talon, Tess, and Nitro

[spoiler-box] (You are all currently in the Sitting Room 2)

PD Finds a small video camera resting in a love seat, she rewinds the tape to the beginning:

"No, Jackson, you need to stay with us." (They're in the Play Room), "Ah come on David, I won't be far, just heading to the Twins Room and the far Hallway. We can cover more ground, besides, it's not like this place is haunted." (You see Jackson leave, there's two other people besides David, a guy and a girl, the tape stops for a moment, then continues with the group in the Curtain Hallway.) "This is where you saw the little boy, Laura?" (David asks), "Yes, he was playing with his truck. See, it's over there." (She points, David speaks to the other young man), "Nate, try Jackson on the Walkie." (Nate takes out his walkie and calls for Jackson, there's static, then you hear Jackson screaming, but it's not coming from the walkie, it appears he's right under them on the first floor.) The tape ends.

PD looks for a particular chair in the Sitting Room, there's a four legged one that looks pretty sturdy...She also examines the table in the center of the room, there she finds a photo of a female and male standing together outside a beautiful garden. The male's face is slightly blury and there's a dark, smokey figure standing behind him.

Talon sticks close to PD and the others while knocking on the walls, something knocks back from the next room over. (Unmarked room next to Sitting Room 2). Talon tries not to act paranoid, it appears to be working...

Tess makes a note of demonic ankle-fethishists, maybe they'll hook up later. She waves the flashlight around and surprisingly sees a note nearby, she reads it:

"The Priest was right."

Tess eats a Twinkie, it's damn good.

Nitro nudges the dead body with his foot, nothing happens, he calls out, "Do you know the Muffin Man?" Something down the Curtain Hallway responds, "Yesss...." A little creeped out, he decides to quickly search for something and finds a hastily scribble note:

1 3 3 7 A combination of some kind?

PD's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies (feeds one person), Book of matches, Lighter, Small flashlight, Cell phone, Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, 5 News Clippings, Video Camera with 1 tape, 1 Photo
Hunger : Starving
HP : 9/10

Talon's inventory: Salt, 1 Twinkie (feeds one person), Book of matches, Lighter, Small flashlight, Cell phone, Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, and Chair Leg (3 uses), Love Letter to Servant.

Tess's inventory: Salt, 1 Twinkie (feeds one person), Book of matches, Lighter, Small flashlight, Cell phone, Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, 1 Note
HP : 8/10

Nitro's inventory: Salt, 1 Twinkie (feeds one person), Book of matches, Lighter, Small flashlight, Cell phone, Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, 1 Note
Hunger : 2

[/spoiler-box]

Randomness

[spoiler-box] You safely make it back to the Play Room and head down the stairs to the very bottom, you enter the passage below the Mansion. You encounter two zombies eating what appears to be human remains. They don't seem to notice you...

Your inventory: Salt, 1 Twinkie (feeds one person), Book of matches, Lighter, Small flashlight, Cell phone, Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Log Poker (4 uses), Note, and Blank Book.

I know that zombie's are of course hostile, but because they're munching someone and don't notice you, I figured you might not want to begin hacking right away. If however you wanted to go ahead and attack, let me know and I'll edit it. [/spoiler-box]

Van and Shligger

[spoiler-box] (In the Butler's Room) You eat a Twinkie, it's pretty good stuff. You move carefully to the floating pen, approaching from the side as to not disturb whatever unseen thing may be there. You read:

There's something odd about the father of this family, he never speaks with much emotion about our late Gardener, or 'insane' Game Keeper, let alone the Family Priest! I personally think the priest...leave child, I know you stand there, go now or feel my wrath.

You decide to back off a little and go through the dresser, there's lots of clothes in the main part.

Shligger hums to his EMF Detector. (No Actions)

Van's inventory: Salt, 1 Twinkie (feeds one person), Book of matches, Lighter, Small flashlight, Cell phone, Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Old Note, Ankh, (Holy Relic, offers some protection)

Shligger's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies, Book of matches, Lighter, Small flashlight, Cell phone, Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, Metal Bat (5 uses), EMF Detector (Detects high levels of EMF)
HP : 9/10 [/spoiler-box]

Ast and Out Kast

[spoiler-box] Ast pinches her nose and quickly swallows the twinkie, it didn't taste as good as the others. She leaves Sitting Room 2 and makes her way to Sitting Room 1, flashlight and cellphone at the ready. Nothing appers. Deciding she needs more food, she checks the pantry, (while checking the area occasionally for spooks), she finds some Oreo Cream in a sealed jar. It looks okay enough to eat. She sees Out Kast in the next room and calls out about his progess...

Out Kast checks around the Dining Table and discovers the plates and silverware have been put there recently, as they aren't covered in large amounts of dust. He calls out for any entities, a moment passes and he hears, "My...child." It begins to get colder, "Why are you here?" He asks, "My child..." the cold spot vanishes and he hears Ast call out to him, "I haven't found anything yet!"

Ast's inventory: Salt, 1Twinkie (feeds one person), Book of matches, Lighter, Small flashlight, Cell phone, Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook, cigar, Old Camera with film. (Effective against ghosts, 10 film uses.), Oreo Cream (feeds one person)

Out Kast's inventory: Salt, 2 Twinkies (feeds one person), Book of matches, Lighter, Small flashlight, Cell phone, Hunting knife, Pen/pencil and a notebook.
HP : 8/10 [/spoiler-box]

The Map

[spoiler-box] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/TheOneHero/FKL%20Game/Mansion-Round6.png [/spoiler-box]

Other

[spoiler-box] Everyone begins to hear a whirring, it grows louder and becomes a terrifying howl, then back to a low whirring...There are lots of sirens outside.

Pyramid Head will be tearing through everywhere next round. Good luck. :wacko: [/spoiler-box]

Nitro Vordex
Jul 7, 2008, 10:41 PM
Nitro nudges the dead body with his foot, nothing happens, he calls out, "Do you know the Muffin Man?" Something down the Curtain Hallway responds, "Yesss...." A little creeped out, he decides to quickly search for something and finds a hastily scribble note:

1 3 3 7
As creepy as that was, I still laughed my ass off, I don't know why.