PDA

View Full Version : Sonic jukebox Disc

Newman_Gh0st
Jul 4, 2008, 09:26 AM
Care of EspioKaos, here is this week's update:

Event missions
Shred the Darkness continues as the next event mission is released.

Divine Offensive C-S2 (sth note: Available July 3rd to July 24th)
Reports of a massive outbreak of SEED-Forms have come in from COG Armed Servants at the Neudaiz confinement system. Intercept the monsters as they approach and above all else, protect the photon generator terminal!

The tutorial mission, "Shred the Darkness," has also been updated to add new information on the above-listed mission. (sth note: Available June 26th to July 24th)

New items
Many new weapons and line shields will drop from this new mission.

Also, there have been some milestones hit in the past two weeks. 20 million was 2 weeks of 3 star photon fortune. 40 million was 500 ballpoint pens that will be handed out at random. 60 million was the Sonic jukebox disc. It looks like JP doesn't have much father to go until they hit the last listed milestone (80 million).

A bit earlier this week Sonic Team posted about the continuing billing issues affecting their local playerbase. I've linked this below as well. It's received two updates since and it will probably get more.

Kinako78
Jul 4, 2008, 09:34 AM
only 80mil total? Even the US players should be able to hit that.

relentless
Jul 4, 2008, 09:36 AM
lol Nevermind.

edit:
Now that was a surprise. <.<

EspioKaos
Jul 4, 2008, 09:40 AM
Eighty million isn't the final milestone. ;)

Anyway, it was just unlocked. It's two weeks of half-priced clothes and parts. (...) Also, the next four milestones were added to the event site. (100, 120, 140 and 160 million.)

relentless
Jul 4, 2008, 09:41 AM
Gib inflatable Shota.

Oh, and so much to:

Even the US players should be able to hit that.

Kinako78
Jul 4, 2008, 09:49 AM
Eighty million isn't the final milestone. ;)

Anyway, it was just unlocked. It's two weeks of half-priced clothes and parts. (...) Also, the next four milestones were added to the event site. (100, 120, 140 and 160 million.)

Ok, I thought it was odd that it stopped at 80 mil.

160 mil shouldn't be impossible on the US/EU servers, either. We got that far in MAG.

relentless
Jul 4, 2008, 10:00 AM
160 is kinda an odd number for me, I bet once they hit 160, 180 and 200 will be added. That's what I think, at least.
But I guess if 160 is really the last milestone, we probably are able to get to that barely. <.<

Kizeragi
Jul 4, 2008, 11:03 AM
160 is kinda an odd number for me, I bet once they hit 160, 180 and 200 will be added. That's what I think, at least.
But I guess if 160 is really the last milestone, we probably are able to get to that barely. <.<

Bolding if is fun, yes?

relentless
Jul 4, 2008, 11:13 AM
I would've bolded "probably" as well, but I don't wanna overdo it. :)
It's not like I'm pessimistic, but I can't be too optimistic, too, we'll have to see i... I mean, I hope ST won't screw up too much until that point.

goldbrease
Jul 4, 2008, 04:48 PM
some of the past japanese events i think whent to 400 million+ for the old pso and bb games.
give us flipping pens and key chains and tshirts and cell phone straps for crying out loud! you buy them by the bucket it aint going to cost you didly to send them here and give them out!

pikachief
Jul 4, 2008, 08:02 PM
Bolding if is fun, yes?

last time i posted the word if, he told me to bold it -_-