PDA

View Full Version : Should i sell my fortetecher stuff?

The_Great_Sebrof56
Jul 4, 2008, 11:04 AM
PSU is really starting to get boring. From the start, I have been a fortetecher from the beginning. I enjoyed it, never got any amazing stuff. But now, She is 130 with nothing to do. All techs are now 31+. I am tired of her.

So i am starting a new character. CAST Fighter. He is already lvl 43 but i enjoy playing him.

So should i sell my fortetecher stuff (Worth about 40 mill) and almost perfect my fortefighters pallet or keep my techer and probably never play her again.

ashley50
Jul 4, 2008, 11:08 AM
Its your possession, so its your decision to make.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 4, 2008, 11:09 AM
Sell your fortecher stuff, perfect your fortefighter's pallet whilst planning ahead for FM.<

relentless
Jul 4, 2008, 11:09 AM
Well, he's only lv 43, and I doubt that you can "perfect" his equipment with 40mil, you're not even guarenteed to get 40mil off your techer's stuff anyways. Plus imo it'd be waste to get rid of your techer with all those 31+ PAs.
And you never know, maybe you don't really feel like playing with your techer at the moment, but that may change, no?
As for my part, when I started my alt Human fF, I pretty much stopped playing my main Newman fT, until I got her to cap. Then I started playing both of them equally, eventually starting another Cast fG alt which is lv 58 right now, and I didn't need to sell any of my stuff and my equipment is totally fine.

edit: But yeah, that's just my thoughts, do as you like. :P

Telina
Jul 4, 2008, 11:15 AM
Your gonna regret it, maybe not today and maybe not in a few weeks, but the law of diminishing returns says at some point at some time you WILL loose interest in fF just as you have as fT. And selling your stuff for different items is just a big hassle.

fF arn't hard to equip. but its still ultimately your call, so....have fun with that.

strikershadow
Jul 4, 2008, 11:15 AM
dont sell your stuff man, keep it ull play that character later :D and meseta is so easy to come by anyway

Mikura
Jul 4, 2008, 11:17 AM
Keep your equipment for now. It's seriously a huge waste to sell all that equipment on a character that has PAs that high and is lvl capped. You may be bored of it now, but once the lvl cap is raised and we get new content, I'm sure you'll eventually go back to it. And do you honestly want to try getting all that equipment back? Besides, fF equipment is easy to get for the most part. You can get a decent set of A ranks to begin with, and work towards finding S ranks as you progress to give you something else to do besides lvl and PA grind on your fF.

Gen2000
Jul 4, 2008, 11:30 AM
40 mil is only like one 50% weapon at best. Far from a complete perfect pallet. I don't see the need to delete one character because you enjoy playing another. There may be a point where you get bored of melee and want to nuke again.

Adriano
Jul 4, 2008, 11:40 AM
Well perfect is a subjective statement, and for all WE know he couldv'e meant buy the boards and synth things himself, but me I've never personally believe in getting rid of all of my things just to get more of another, I'd try my hand at getting some melee boards on my techer still. If you get restless then sure sell those tesbras or whatever.

darkante
Jul 4, 2008, 11:57 AM
Keep the FT things, i know i would hate myself later on if i sold something very precious in the heat of a moment and then suddenly when i feel like trying the FT class again..i would say "Why the hell did i sell that stuff, stupid me"

Poncho_Jr
Jul 4, 2008, 12:53 PM
No sense of getting rid of your stuff or character. With all the time you spent invested in her? When I get bored of Fortetecher, I play Guntecher. Get some bullets to level 40.

chaostroop3
Jul 4, 2008, 02:58 PM
im normaly a techer as well, but after she was capped (well i dont have all 31+ techs) i started to get board of her so i made a CAST ff/fg/pt just for fun and sold all my techer stuff for my cast and replaced them with 6 chao staffs for cheap. when i play my techer now i do just fine with the chao staffs and have fun with my CAST too =>

its truly your call but do what you wish

Indica
Jul 4, 2008, 03:59 PM
PSU is really starting to get boring. From the start, I have been a fortetecher from the beginning. I enjoyed it, never got any amazing stuff. But now, She is 130 with nothing to do. All techs are now 31+. I am tired of her.

So i am starting a new character. CAST Fighter. He is already lvl 43 but i enjoy playing him.

So should i sell my fortetecher stuff (Worth about 40 mill) and almost perfect my fortefighters pallet or keep my techer and probably never play her again.

Why kill her after all that hard work? I am managing 3 Different Characters with 3 different Main classes, so can you. They all use S Rank Weapons and Armor.

Just build up your alts, hunt, sell items to help fund your alts. It is a slow boring time right now, so I am playing a 4th character to level up Striking PA's

Kizeragi
Jul 4, 2008, 04:02 PM
Keep your things, they will serve you again sooner than you think.

Indica
Jul 4, 2008, 04:04 PM
Sorry but that sounds like a BS excuse for not finding "good stuff". If you have a LV130 Foretecher with LV31+ Techs, you can solo pretty much any map and hunt shit and make tons of money. There is no excuse.

You can solo Grove, Ragnus, and all Version 1 maps for 10-11* Boards, sell them and make multi-millions of meseta.

Shou
Jul 4, 2008, 11:44 PM
Heh I always crawl back to my main charecter lol. Good thing I made him a human >_>

Turb0
Jul 5, 2008, 12:46 AM
IMO, keep your stuff. FF weapons are, for the most part, cheap, so it wouldn't be worth selling all your FT stuff. Until you get more money to buy some good S ranks, just get pretty good A ranks. Back during MAG, I picked up a 30% fire 6/10 ank pikor for 100k lol (360). Besides, you'll probably eventually want to play as a FT again and when you do, it would suck if you had to buy everything back again.

haruna
Jul 5, 2008, 02:52 AM
Sell stuff that's easy to replace.

I'd hang onto anything high grinded, but say a Tesbra 0/10? If you really need the bling, I'd let something like that go. Har/Quick? Easy to get at Her Secret Mission S. Armor might be rendered obsolete in the near future(looking at the JP server now, a lot of my "hot" stuff is gonna be outta date soon. 50% Orpa-senbas & Stormlines are gonna be poo, OMG Armas Lines!)