PDA

View Full Version : Black Beast with axe?

Ken_Silver
Jul 4, 2008, 07:02 PM
I know they don't exist already, but I saw this thread on the official site...

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=82805&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Someone said that it's a textual glitch. Is that possible? I'm 98% sure its not Photoshop, becasue I've taken Photoshop classes. But with Photoshop, you can never be 100% sure. I just wanted to share this and see what other people here think.

The official fourms aren't too "civilized" for a lack of words. Allegedly. :D

By the way, that's not my character or my post on the official forums. Just found it and was like: "WTH?!?"

chaoskila
Jul 4, 2008, 07:07 PM
wow i thought this was going to be a racist thing like how all beasts are black lol
but thats a pretty neat graphical glitch you got there.

Ken_Silver
Jul 4, 2008, 07:09 PM
wow i thought this was going to be a racist thing like how all beasts are black lol
but thats a pretty neat graphical glitch you got there.

Not I. :)

*Points to sig*

That's a pretty accurate recreation of the actual me. I'm no beast. lol. :D

To all of those people who wanted the Black Beast with an axe: You got 'em :yes:

Stryker Diaz
Jul 4, 2008, 07:11 PM
that has to be a glitch..... I mean ive seen some crazy stuff happen on PSU I one time I was hit so hard that I died and went out through the entrance of the level and ended up at GC healed and normal, went back in and finished getting an S rank as if I never left xD

Ken_Silver
Jul 4, 2008, 07:23 PM
that has to be a glitch..... I mean ive seen some crazy stuff happen on PSU I one time I was hit so hard that I died and went out through the entrance of the level and ended up at GC healed and normal, went back in and finished getting an S rank as if I never left xD

Nice Glitch story. I wonder what monster hit you that hard though. He/she it you so hard, you got knocked back in time a few minutes. :D

Mewnie
Jul 4, 2008, 07:24 PM
Yeah, graphic glitch. It's the nanoblast skin on a normal beast's body.

They eyes are all messed up.

Dragwind
Jul 4, 2008, 07:38 PM
The OP's words on the bottom of that post at the official forums:

"If you havent figured it out yet this is a joke topic. My game lagged of out Nanoblast and I came out looking like that for two runs. The game glitches. So dont report me to sega cuz im not a hacker >_> "

It seems it was a lag related graphical glitch, whether it be textures or something else.

Omega_Weltall
Jul 4, 2008, 08:00 PM
wow... just wow... ok next, find Humans in tanks and Newmans summunin' something

chaoskila
Jul 4, 2008, 08:23 PM
wow... just wow... ok next, find Humans in tanks and Newmans summunin' something

that would be so..... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
lol i would actually make a human than!

Arika
Jul 4, 2008, 08:28 PM
wow... just wow... ok next, find Humans in tanks
I can find it on Ep1
story mode
:p

pikachief
Jul 4, 2008, 08:29 PM

someone go get a video of eathan riding in a tank and then get another video of a newman using a photon blast! hurry someone might believe those too! :O

Ken_Silver
Jul 4, 2008, 09:16 PM
So glad I found that thread. :D

And don't worry Dragwind. I read the entire topic before I posted it here. Didn't want to cause any trouble. Just wanted to bring some light to the dark times of PSU.

*looks for Newman Summonings* :D