PDA

View Full Version : Most hated mission?

Chuck_Norris
Jul 4, 2008, 11:12 PM
I got this idea from the favorite mission thread. Post which one you hate most. :wacko:

As for me, easily White Beast. I didn't like it when it was new, and that mission can burn in hell. :disapprove:

SuperChoco
Jul 4, 2008, 11:18 PM
I just posted a topic like this a few days ago, though it was most hated hotspot mission.
Mine would be Crimson Beast because that was the mission everyone was doing when I first joined online(had offline for long time before that)

Chuck_Norris
Jul 4, 2008, 11:20 PM
Well, think of this as a more widely spread one. It's not restricted to just hotspots. Any mission you just don't like will do. :wacko:

Turb0
Jul 4, 2008, 11:33 PM
Sacred Stream because every time I've run it, I've gotten robot slowdown. Also, not exactly sure why but I hate Train Rescue. Maybe it was from all the times running C runs just to get to seabed. :-P

chaoskila
Jul 4, 2008, 11:43 PM
omg. guys are you ef'ing serious right now.
ill give you a clue. we got so bord of this mission we had to invent the freaking spot light

if you havent guessed its white beast hands down.

RedMussel
Jul 4, 2008, 11:44 PM
Demons Above... I hate this boring mission... >:/

Ken_Silver
Jul 4, 2008, 11:56 PM
Hmm... Do story missions count?

If they don't then I don't know.

If they do then Price of Genocide 2 for the loss.

darthplagis
Jul 4, 2008, 11:57 PM
shite beast..... i mean white beast, hands down

Chuck_Norris
Jul 5, 2008, 12:05 AM
Hmm... Do story missions count?

If they don't then I don't know.

If they do then Price of Genocide 2 for the loss.

Yeah they count.
..Ugh, I forgot about that. That's definatly in a solid 2nd. :disapprove:

GaNksTa
Jul 5, 2008, 12:08 AM
My #1 would be True Darkness S2 because nobody wants to help me find items in place where enemies shoot megid; "Oh noes! Not Megid!" So I ended up having to solo it on my FF which never ends well.. lets just say Gaozorans and Jusnaguns don't take to kindly to melee users.. Come to think of it.. I think my 104/20 GT was doing a better job; though I had to leave early so I wasn't able to test if she could pass the more difficult areas of TD S2...

#2 choice would be White Beast... the explanation is painfully obvious..

Turb0
Jul 5, 2008, 12:21 AM
If we're counting story missions too, then I'll also include EVERY story mission because 95% of the time you're sitting there through the dialogue. I've literally fallen asleep multiple times during story missions. The missions themselves would probably only take like 5 mins if you could skip everything.

Miyoko
Jul 5, 2008, 01:05 AM
Anything you find in the Hive >_> Dark enemies are just annoying.

CelestialBlade
Jul 5, 2008, 01:51 AM
In and of itself, White Beast isn't that bad if you only run it once or twice.

I hate Her Secret Mission. With the deep, burning fury of a million suns.

desturel
Jul 5, 2008, 01:52 AM
The "original" desert terror. Pre map/spawn nerf. That was an hour long mission of running back and forth between long desert maps. The old system defense was bad too, but not as bad as Desert Terror. I honestly never did the desert maps until they redid the maps to add metaresin. I always did the Valley of Carnage, Mine Defense route.

For missions that are still around (no the new DT is not like the old DT so I don't say it's still around) I'd have to say military subway. I actually like the last block, but this mission puts me to sleep too often to run constantly. The old DT and the subway are the only missions I have fallen asleep on.

D1ABOLIK
Jul 5, 2008, 02:02 AM
I hate HSM and i hate White Beast. But more than anything i hate any relics site missions.

darkante
Jul 5, 2008, 02:53 AM
I would say Desert Goliath, because i hate being thrown around like a ragdoll.

Darklighter
Jul 5, 2008, 02:55 AM
No contest, white beast. I just hate that mission with a passion.

Brainwrecked
Jul 5, 2008, 03:04 AM
I really don't have a most-hated mission. For me, there's a lot of give and take when it comes to things I like about missions and thing I hate. However, there are a few that stand out in my mind for all the wrong reasons.

Most hated for:

Annoying-As-All-Hell Boss: Desert Terror

This douche require an ample supply of bullets to bring him down for stronger striking attacks, but then he doesn't even stay on the ground for that long! Oh well, at least my friend and I got sweet revenge on this guy by making the final blow knock him out of the sky. Faceplant with authority!

Guaranteed Obsolescence: Forest Infiltration, Stolen Weapon, Bruce's Dungeon (Tie)

These missions require 5-6 people to get the most out of. There was nothing special enough about these missions to turn them into hot spots upon their release, aside from ZOMG NEW MISSION! Well, except for Bruce's Dungeoun with high EXP, but even that didn't last long. Good luck assembling a big enough party that wants to go there today.

Requiring A Techer: Grove of Fanatics (back in the day).

I counted how many times my poor Beast Fortefighter caught on fire...THIRTEEN TIMES IN ONE MISSION! This is before the status effect increase of AotI. Heck, I think this was before our first event, Firebreak. No 'techer means no outside healing and that means a big-time drain on meseta.

Overuse of Knock-Downs: AMF Subway S

Do it solo and without NPCs as meat shields. I dare you.

Difficult Curve of Running Into A Brick Wall: Her Secret Mission

C is easy and shows you fun the mission can be. B bring a bit of a challenge, some work to get through it but not too much. A will shove a frozen sandpaper dildo up you-know-where. You don't want to know where it goes on S.

Overstaying Its Welcome: The Winter Event Missions

Thank you, Segac, for enabling everybody and their mother to hit the Lv110 cap. This drawn-out event caused a rash of high-level characters with low-level PA's, including my 3 alts.

Aptly Named Mission: Sleeping Warriors

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chibi_psu
Jul 5, 2008, 03:16 AM
In and of itself, White Beast isn't that bad if you only run it once or twice.

I hate Her Secret Mission. With the deep, burning fury of a million suns.

Her secret mission wins for the worst mission ever.I tried s once and god.... fuck that.And the rewards sucks too.The only good thing is that Kagajibari drops now hoshi kikami in s

Rayokarna
Jul 5, 2008, 03:54 AM
I generally like all missions :D

mvffin
Jul 5, 2008, 04:03 AM
Desert Goliath

Any mission with enemies under 100 on S2

Military Subway

Cost of Research, because it requires 2 people, and is the only place to get mugunruk boards. Also, that is the ONLY thing good that drops there.

goud71493
Jul 5, 2008, 04:13 AM

Chibi_psu
Jul 5, 2008, 04:26 AM
The original Desert Terror, that took forever.

I miss the original one lol.I liked it

Ezodagrom
Jul 5, 2008, 04:40 AM
Based on level design and background music (mostly the background music) I don't like:
1- Pavilion/Temple areas (Grove of Fanatics, Cost of Research, Sacred Stream, White Beast)
2- Not counting HIVE, missions that use HIVE music (Electronic Brain and Rykros...both of these areas could have really used a new music, mainly the Rykros one <.<)

Danny_Dark
Jul 5, 2008, 04:43 AM
Military Subway is the worst Mission for Me...

Tetsaru
Jul 5, 2008, 04:59 AM
My least faves:

Her Secret Mission, for all the damned puzzles/traps, the noobs dying, the elitists bitching, no particularly good drops, and everyone wanting to level their characters and get rich in a day. Go ahead and add all the other Guardians HQ co-op missions to that as well: Egg Thieves, Bruce's Dungeon... I just hated the fact that someone could get 1-hit-KO'd, and then we'd all have to start over again... -_-X

Desert Goliath, for being the only mission where us FG's can find TWO of our best weapons, for the robots constantly knocking me around with their missiles, for those blue casts that ALSO knock you down, AND cause sleep, AND heal and buff (though that's been fixed now), and just for being all-around annoying. Give us some new gun weapons to hunt, geez.

The Duel in the Ruins map always confused the hell outta me. I never liked having to help people hunt Jaggos there...

Most of the other missions are alright, though.

Indica
Jul 5, 2008, 05:02 AM
There arent any maps that I hate. Maybe 1 year ago I didnt like doing Train Rescue, but I didnt have Megid or Killer Shot at that time. That map is hella easy now.

LaMBoLOgy
Jul 5, 2008, 05:40 AM
I'm gonna roll with the mob in the mist and say White beast. But yo, that 4 hr mission at the AMF is Nerve wreaking.. -.-

APEXi
Jul 5, 2008, 06:26 AM
sacred stream.

Rust
Jul 5, 2008, 06:52 AM
Aptly Named Mission: Sleeping Warriors

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ROFL, good one.

As for myself, I'd put on the top of the list Forest Infiltration. Needs 5 people to get S rank because of the switches, the map overall setting is really bad IMO (B2 entrance with shitloads of robots and floor traps is just plainly annoying by itself), and there isn't even a block in the temple area.

I'm actually good with White Beast. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about the situation about it but about the mission in itself. As I've played it only like five or six times since it's been released, I don't find it worse than most of the missions in terms on level design. And Alterazgogh is quite fun to kill when you're soloing (with bad equipement at least, since I don't have good one to test it :wacko:), along with the fact I kinda like its BGM.

On another note, I kinda hate the fact almost all the vanilla PSU missions are giving crap in every little thing, so I always end up running things like Mizuraki Defense, Endrum Remnants or Rainbow Beast solo 'cause there isn't really anything interesting for people to come there along with me. I'm still lvl 70, but there are chances even I end up not doing them anymore when I outlevel most of them with my characters. Doing lvl 85+ mobs S2 missions with a level 110+ character is just like playing to Dynasty Warriors with groups of three enemies on the screen at best for a given minute...

autumn
Jul 5, 2008, 07:10 AM
Missions I dislike:
AMF - Due to the sheer time it takes to complete. I know the payout is good but the length in addition to the robots drive me mad.

Any mission that requires a party to work together. (aka HSM, Bruce, Egg Thieves) This is not because of the missions so much (I like most of the boards) as the fact that not many people are capable and versed in most of these. I remember when HSM was the only place to run for money and mission points. I hate these missions because I can never get good parties for them.

The missions with the Onmagoug / Dimmegolus. Despise those bosses.

I don't like Lonely Lab. I don't have a real reason, I'm just not a fan of the mission.

Kizeragi
Jul 5, 2008, 07:19 AM
1. White Beast, I'm only there for Serafi-senba... and alt levels.
2. Egg Thieves, Good mission yes, but I've ran it about 908290389089721893 times.
3. Sleeping Warriors, on this list until something drops me a Psycho Wand. <_<

No Desert Goliath? I LIKE the mission, that's why.

Matic
Jul 5, 2008, 08:22 AM
The only missions I really hate are Price of Genocide 2 (yeah, THAT one) and Military Subway, with its stunlock-knockdown rifle assholes.
I'm not crazy about any mission with the HIVE BGM, either. 'Course all I had to do there was change the adx file, so no big deal.

Also, I've never done any of the co-op missions. I either don't have time, or can't find anyone willing to run 'em.

AlliThePally
Jul 5, 2008, 10:26 AM
White Beast just in general

and Electronic Brain when I solo as a ForteFighter >> Its really hard :p

DreXxiN
Jul 5, 2008, 10:58 AM
God damnit, Sega. Make the game more difficult, this is fucking retardedly easy!

What? Being careful not to die ends the mission? TEAMWORK..? PUZZLES, YOU MEAN MORE THAN JUST MINDLESS KILLING.. THIS IS FUCKING REDICULOUS, YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT ME TO STAY ALI...OMG SEGA. TOO HARD TOO HARD.

Linear Line S..Fuck you...as a level 60 that shit was hard to solo 104 times for my Crea Double's board..

chaoskila
Jul 5, 2008, 11:00 AM
God damnit, Sega. Make the game more difficult, this is fucking retardedly easy!

What? Being careful not to die ends the mission? TEAMWORK..? PUZZLES, YOU MEAN MORE THAN JUST MINDLESS KILLING.. THIS IS FUCKING REDICULOUS, YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT ME TO STAY ALI...OMG SEGA. TOO HARD TOO HARD.

Linear Line S..Fuck you...as a level 60 that shit was hard to solo 104 times for my Crea Double's board..

theres gonna be a event soon hopefully chill.
dakeeki or w.e its called. just hope its gonna be like 1up =]

DreXxiN
Jul 5, 2008, 11:03 AM
theres gonna be a event soon hopefully chill.
dakeeki or w.e its called. just hope its gonna be like 1up =]

Well yeah, Fix'd.

I was just saying what other people say basically.

Matic
Jul 5, 2008, 11:16 AM

I lol'd heartily.

CelestialBlade
Jul 5, 2008, 12:48 PM
I hate Her Secret Mission so much because back when it was new, it really did bring out the worst in people. Because one person dying ended the mission, you would get absolutely chewed out if you ever died and everyone would be in a pissy mood. I got yelled at once FOR NOT CUTTING CORNERS FAST ENOUGH. There wasn't anything fun there and it's all anyone would do. I prayed and prayed for a new mission.

Rust
Jul 5, 2008, 12:52 PM
I got yelled at once FOR NOT CUTTING CORNERS FAST ENOUGH.

O-M-G... Burn them with fire.
HSM had one nice thing though : the Beast girl didn't have a mustache.

*hangs self*

CelestialBlade
Jul 5, 2008, 12:54 PM
HSM had one nice thing though : the Beast girl didn't have a mustache.
I lol'd.

Kylie
Jul 5, 2008, 01:00 PM
Well, I don't really mind any mission, but I'd least like to do HSM S or any mission without LV100 monsters and decent rewards or a decent challenge. Even those can be tolerable with the right friends, though.

Xieveral
Jul 5, 2008, 02:31 PM
I love running missions that require more than 1 person (soloing is lonely work). My most hated mission would be Seal of the Dark God because of the glitchy orcdillians ><

Ariakas
Jul 5, 2008, 03:07 PM
Forest Infiltration =[

Noblewine
Jul 5, 2008, 09:14 PM
White Beast <<; Bad enemy placement and the traps.

Sexy_Raine
Jul 5, 2008, 09:48 PM
Sleeping Warriors cause it sucks for dropping the P wand, unlike Denes. Only thing Sleeping Warriors has over Dual Sentinel is leveling line techs.

Her Secret mission, stupid puzzles

Military Subway, just plain annoying

Berny3000
Jul 5, 2008, 09:49 PM
wow, alot of white beast users XD
at least its not 5 block as AMF Metro Platform...
its soooooooo boooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ;_;
you die without TV...

Ken_Silver
Jul 5, 2008, 10:06 PM
No! Don't hate the Military Subway. You NEED it. Play it. Now. *Subliminal Messaging*

Play. :D

Chuck_Norris
Jul 5, 2008, 10:19 PM
No! Don't hate the Military Subway. You NEED it. Play it. Now. *Subliminal Messaging*

*Roundhouse kicks Military Subway into oblvion*
I don't care if no one can get to Mother Brain anymore. I don't like that one either. :etongue:

Ruru
Jul 6, 2008, 02:27 AM
i really can't stand most moatoob missions just because they're so boring and take forever to run from one point to another. and vanda just erk me. as my most hated though it would have to be the normal Dimmagolus mission. not sure what its called but yeah...

AlphaDragoon
Jul 6, 2008, 02:29 AM
The beast that is white.

CelestialBlade
Jul 6, 2008, 03:10 AM
Forgot to mention, I despise any and all tunnel missions on Moatoob in general because they're hideously boring, the music is awful, and there's WAY TOO MANY OF THEM. There's a whole lotta re-uses of Raffon Meadows, but at least that place is pretty and has nice music.

Berny3000
Jul 6, 2008, 09:25 AM

O.o i wish i could share that feeling to amf but its just long, dissapointing and annoying x.x

_K1_
Jul 6, 2008, 05:08 PM
IMO, White Beast is not that bad of a mission... it's just overdone. No megid, easy once you have a Sleep/Resist, and actual decent rewards. People just spam it, so its overplayed.

Desert Goliath is my most hated mission. Loaded with cheap attacks, and ending with a cheap boss. Desert Terror is probably second. None of the Parum, Colony, or Neudaiz missions are as bad in my book, even if you run Neudaiz as an FT.

Jainsea
Jul 7, 2008, 01:27 AM
White Beast. I ran that mission so damn much =_= and was so frustrating before I had
a sleep/resist and I tend to lag there for some reason. Its a sign :s !

Bear...
Jul 7, 2008, 04:43 AM
white b**** oh I mean white beast

VetroDrago
Jul 7, 2008, 04:14 PM
Hmm, I like HSM and military subway except for those rifle guys. They're the 2nd most broken creature in the game. For my hated missions I would say:

Lab Recovery: So boring and all those jarbas at the end

Train Rescue: Geez it's bad

Most Moatoob missions: *Yawn*

Story missions: The worst

Delete
Jul 7, 2008, 04:47 PM
At the moment, i hate all missions, nothing new to hunt for really for gunners in particular, and im getting tired of hunting for a agito repca. I want MAG prizes finally so we can move on.

RadiantLegend
Jul 7, 2008, 06:23 PM
HSM

I hate that mission with a passion.

TalHex
Jul 8, 2008, 12:14 AM
any with megid turrets

BahnKnakyu
Jul 8, 2008, 12:30 AM
Any mission that's not an event mission that takes too damn long to complete. i.e. AMF Subway, Electronic Brain, etc.

HoLyFiNcH
Jul 8, 2008, 12:58 AM
any mission that has creatures who constantly knock me down...

any mission that has that giant furniture thing (ubikrada or whatever). which would include white beast..

any mission that is capable of causing slowdown...

any mission that has to do with goshins or the like (those deuffing worms that pop out of the ground)...

any mission that has bosses who are cowards and teleport 1 mile away from the fight (Adahna Degahna & Magas Maggahna)...well that's mainly a boss issue, not the mission itself. idk if that would count...ayways...

any s2 mission that has level 99 and below creatures only...

and lastly, any mission that has only one element throughout the whole entire map. (very boring if you're a techer)...

(hope that wasn't too negative. lol)

Rust
Jul 8, 2008, 09:53 AM
So what do you run exactly ? Mad Creatures C ? :wacko:

sikotic_demon
Jul 8, 2008, 01:13 PM
Im gonna go with white beast on this one..... it was ok when it came out.... then i found out i could solo it on s without a problem it started sucking... plus the only good thing that drops there for me is the incredably rare serafi senba.. not enuff to keep me intrested

oh and i like gettin a party for the millatry subway..... stun and freeze ex traps are killer on the damn gunners if you have a good protranser (like myself)

BFGfreak
Jul 8, 2008, 01:18 PM
FoI. It's never around when I need it!

desturel
Jul 8, 2008, 01:52 PM
any mission that has creatures who constantly knock me down...

any mission that has that giant furniture thing (ubikrada or whatever). which would include white beast..

any mission that is capable of causing slowdown...

any mission that has to do with goshins or the like (those deuffing worms that pop out of the ground)...

any mission that has bosses who are cowards and teleport 1 mile away from the fight (Adahna Degahna & Magas Maggahna)...well that's mainly a boss issue, not the mission itself. idk if that would count...ayways...

any s2 mission that has level 99 and below creatures only...

and lastly, any mission that has only one element throughout the whole entire map. (very boring if you're a techer)...

Let's see. No below level 100 maps so no AMF (also has knockdown casts), Tunnel Recapture, Mad Creatures, Cost of Research and the like.

No single element maps:
Seed Awakening, Dark Satellite, True Darkness, Awoken Serpent, Lightning Beast, Endrum Remnants, Desert Goliath (also has robot boss of much teleport), Caves of Ice, Lonely Lab, The Black Nest, Seal of the Dark God, White Beast, Electronic Brain

No missions with Ubakrada (are Drua Gohra okay?)
Sakura Blast

No Creatures that knock you over:
Hill of Spores, Dancing Birds, Scarred Planet, Egg Thieves (Kakwane, Rappy Polec, Go Bajilla, grass assassin)

No Worms:
Desert Terror, Demons Above, Rainbow Beast

No Slowdown maps:
Train Rescue (if you are on the xbox that is), Sacred Stream, Grove of Fanatics

You are left with:
Plains Overlord
maybe Mad Beasts (maybe you hate gol dova because they knock you down? How about Mizura and Volfu?)
maybe Sleeping Warriors (you don't mind Svaltus knocking you down do you?)
Duel in the Ruins (Safe spots FTW? although the Zamvapas and Ubakrada have the same attack pattern so they might be a no-no too)
maybe Dual Sentinal (like with mad beasts Volfu and Mizura. Plus Svaltus)
Maybe Bruce S
Maybe Her Secret Mission S

Wow, am I missing anything?

HoLyFiNcH
Jul 8, 2008, 03:38 PM
Let's see. No below level 100 maps so no AMF (also has knockdown casts), Tunnel Recapture, Mad Creatures, Cost of Research and the like.

No single element maps:
Seed Awakening, Dark Satellite, True Darkness, Awoken Serpent, Lightning Beast, Endrum Remnants, Desert Goliath (also has robot boss of much teleport), Caves of Ice, Lonely Lab, The Black Nest, Seal of the Dark God, White Beast, Electronic Brain

No missions with Ubakrada (are Drua Gohra okay?)
Sakura Blast

No Creatures that knock you over:
Hill of Spores, Dancing Birds, Scarred Planet, Egg Thieves (Kakwane, Rappy Polec, Go Bajilla, grass assassin)

No Worms:
Desert Terror, Demons Above, Rainbow Beast

No Slowdown maps:
Train Rescue (if you are on the xbox that is), Sacred Stream, Grove of Fanatics

You are left with:
Plains Overlord
maybe Mad Beasts (maybe you hate gol dova because they knock you down? How about Mizura and Volfu?)
maybe Sleeping Warriors (you don't mind Svaltus knocking you down do you?)
Duel in the Ruins (Safe spots FTW? although the Zamvapas and Ubakrada have the same attack pattern so they might be a no-no too)
maybe Dual Sentinal (like with mad beasts Volfu and Mizura. Plus Svaltus)
Maybe Bruce S
Maybe Her Secret Mission S

Wow, am I missing anything?

lol nice. if you read the single element you will find thats when im FT which missions equal boring if you're stuck with one element. however i do enjoy them when i play a diff class. so i guess i dont really hate them, but as FT i cant really stand them. which in my case i dont need to lvl spells really anymore so i stick with the strongest ones, which i'd obviously have to be on element...and for the knock down one, thats mainly for robot maps in which you constantly get knocked down/ burned/ shocked/ etc. i mean it's all good getting knocked down, but getting knocked down through the whole ENTIRE map constantly, thats another thing. and it's not really all creatures that knock me over, its more like ubikrada. lol i have a bone to pick with them..anything else you'd like an explantion for? lol

Hiroko
Jul 8, 2008, 03:54 PM
Well, not currently, as it has become much easier since the release of Aoti, but...GoF anybody? Dam those Ozuna Bit***s...

desturel
Jul 8, 2008, 04:10 PM
and for the knock down one, thats mainly for robot maps in which you constantly get knocked down/ burned/ shocked/ etc.

Hmm, the only robots that do constant knockdown (missiles) are Tirentos.

Seeker rarely fire enough missiles for you to constantly be on your back. Bolmata don't knock you over unless they use the stun attack (which is insanely easy to dodge). Koh21 are the same as Bolmata. Otsu32 walk around and shoot foie so you won't need to worry about constant knock down with them. Gohma Dilla shoot a machinegun so they are more likely to cause you to block than knockdown. Gohma Methna have their crappy damfoie that doesn't really hurt a techer at all.

Bead Groode are only in one story mission and MAG so far. Dilla_Griena are easier to kill than Seed Vitance so their knock down is not really a problem. Grinna Bete C get smacked around by techers unless there are 7 of them in the room at once. The missile launching Grinna Bete S is very rare. The Bead Groode is actually easier to find and that's not saying much.

So just avoid maps with Tirentos and you should be fine. You can tell a Tirentos from a Seeker because Tirentos is orange around the edges and it's primary attack is the missile. The Seeker is pink around the edges and will mostly walk around, fire one missile and walk around some more.

Anyway, not trying to convince you to like robot maps. I just find it strange that these were the knockdown enemies that you had a problem with. I find Kakwane (overgrown bel pannon) and Rappy Polec much more annoying for their instant knockdown.

HoLyFiNcH
Jul 8, 2008, 04:36 PM
Hmm, the only robots that do constant knockdown (missiles) are Tirentos.

Seeker rarely fire enough missiles for you to constantly be on your back. Bolmata don't knock you over unless they use the stun attack (which is insanely easy to dodge). Koh21 are the same as Bolmata. Otsu32 walk around and shoot foie so you won't need to worry about constant knock down with them. Gohma Dilla shoot a machinegun so they are more likely to cause you to block than knockdown. Gohma Methna have their crappy damfoie that doesn't really hurt a techer at all.

Bead Groode are only in one story mission and MAG so far. Dilla_Griena are easier to kill than Seed Vitance so their knock down is not really a problem. Grinna Bete C get smacked around by techers unless there are 7 of them in the room at once. The missile launching Grinna Bete S is very rare. The Bead Groode is actually easier to find and that's not saying much.

So just avoid maps with Tirentos and you should be fine. You can tell a Tirentos from a Seeker because Tirentos is orange around the edges and it's primary attack is the missile. The Seeker is pink around the edges and will mostly walk around, fire one missile and walk around some more.

Anyway, not trying to convince you to like robot maps. I just find it strange that these were the knockdown enemies that you had a problem with. I find Kakwane (overgrown bel pannon) and Rappy Polec much more annoying for their instant knockdown.
yeah, i totally agree with you on the kakwanes. but like i've been running a lot of desert goliath recently in search for the rattlesnake, and not too long ago i was hunting for the needle cannon, which i came to find :) but both of those missions i've been experiencing a lot of knockdowns..thnx to all the robots exploding after they die while i usually fight in close range. then like you said, in dg theres the tirentos that have the nosmissile lol. and theres the grinne beta's that fly around and knock you over. also, non robot, but nonethless knock you down in dg are the casts with lvl 31 rifle bullets..

i dunno i mean i'll still do the missions cuz of the possible rewards, but they're just annoying to me. i can't stand when i'm ff trying to use a just attack to only get knocked down and have my weapons pp drain away when i havn't even used it yet...

relentless
Jul 8, 2008, 04:48 PM
I don't hate White Beast, but I don't like it.

For a missin I hate... Endrum Remnants.

Gunslinger-08
Jul 8, 2008, 04:49 PM
dark satellite. ruined my team in an elimination time attack contest.

Kizeragi
Jul 8, 2008, 04:53 PM
I don't hate White Beast, but I don't like it.

For a missin I hate... Endrum Remnants.

Endrum Remnants is epic though. :/

desturel
Jul 8, 2008, 05:47 PM
i can't stand when i'm ff trying to use a just attack to only get knocked down and have my weapons pp drain away when i havn't even used it yet...

Ah, doing DG as a FF without a gunner or techer backup is a pain.