PDA

View Full Version : This game PSU/AotI

roygbiv
Jul 5, 2008, 01:35 AM
Has it gotten any better?

Not that I stuck around for AotI to come out.

Dragwind
Jul 5, 2008, 01:38 AM
Could you be a bit more descriptive?

Have you played AoI? How long have you been gone? In what terms do you mean by better?

roygbiv
Jul 5, 2008, 01:51 AM
I left long long before AotI came out... and to be honest... didn't get super far online.

Sega's support was kind of... weak? and the whole releasing things piecemeal at the beginning kind of pissed me off.

Not that I could probably find a copy of AotI anywhere at this point. or would consider paying compared with other online games...

People mainly playing xbox now?

Dragwind
Jul 5, 2008, 01:57 AM
The game itself has vastly improved over "vanilla" v.1.

The details and updates are too many to list, so I'd suggest reading up on the expansion information here at PSOW, and at http://psupedia.info/AoI as well.

As far as population is concerned, the xbox360 version has a larger playerbase, but the pc/ps2 servers still has enough people to meet and play with.

mvffin
Jul 5, 2008, 04:22 AM
Sega's support was kind of... weak?

Sadly, it has escalated far beyond that now.

Its a fun game, but sega is killing it. The non-JP servers that is.

roygbiv
Jul 6, 2008, 02:22 PM
Well actually it's kind of neat to be playing again and have all the things that should have been in the game since day one finally in. Anyways playing on the xbox 360 server... Thinking of making a human arcofighter...

I finally got my Force to Fortecher too.

The new missions give a ton of mission points, which is nice for a change. And it's not like they are hard.

Send me a PM if anyone wants to come help me out. ;o