PDA

View Full Version : Out_Kast's BB adventure...

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 05:20 PM
Okay, it wasn't an adventure at all.

I joined a VH game with a single HUcast player, can't remember his name. It was all nice smiley chatty for a wee while, until they accused me of using too many smileys.
I said to them, 'At least it shows I'm not mad! (: ', and they said, 'heh, typical girl'.
I confess, that did make me laugh. I'm not that girly, am I? D:
Anyway.
I decided to go along with it this time just to see how it smoothed out. The person then said 'You smile too much. You probably got laid last night or something'. This made me feel a little provoked, as is natural, so I retorted with:

'How can you just sit there and generalise the entire female population? That's a terrible thing to say!'

Then I told him I was 14. He said 'well I'm 15, so!', and I was literally like 'wtf, how does that make a difference?'. He then accused me of lying and actually being much older than that because I was using 'big words' and impersonating a 14 year old.

Okay, this confused me a little. Being the nice guy that I am, I replied with 'well I must be well educated!' instead of the 'shut up you little shit' that some other people would respond with. Then it went silent for a while.
A while later, he got KO'd by some Hildebear, and he said 'well fuck me'. I quickly replied with 'I'd rather not!', and he started calling me a wise ass.
Which wasn't very nice >:U
I killed the dragon on my own, because I didn't feel like waiting for him. >3
He then told me to fuck off. So I simply stated 'Charming!' and left the party.

It made me think. Some people really are idiots!

Oh, and on an unrelated note, where did this smiley come from? :nerd:

Tessu
Jul 5, 2008, 05:22 PM
You use too many smileys.

Actually I did notice you used a lot of smileys, and I actually found it quite charming, it's nothing to fuss over. They're just jealous they'll never get laid like you did last night.

edit
I also had a friend who ran this one place. She was a really nice girl and mature on a general basis, at least for her age. (She was around 12.) And we were all friends and stuff until one day she told me and another friend that we both used too many smileys and it was annoying. So we were like, k. and cut down on it. But apparently we STILL used too many smileys. Etc it got to a point where she banned the use of more than 2 smileys within 10 messages. So we were like, what the fuck man. We stuck around for a bit and watched as she would use ^_^ after every sentence, and when we would tell her 'You're breaking your own rule' she would get pissy with us and say she wasn't as bad as we were.
Yeah... we don't talk to her anymore.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 05:25 PM
You use too many smileys.

Actually I did notice you used a lot of smileys, and I actually found it quite charming, it's nothing to fuss over.
This.

They're just jealous they'll never get laid like you did last night.
:wacko:

Leviathan
Jul 5, 2008, 06:12 PM
If anything you don't use enough smileys. ;D

BTW, great smart-ass tactics, not everyone can be that good at it.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 5, 2008, 06:27 PM
#1 you need to learn non-smilies

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 06:28 PM
Non-smileys looks plain and boring.
There's no expression without them! D:

TalHex
Jul 5, 2008, 06:29 PM
i get mistaken for a girl a lot too...

TheOneHero
Jul 5, 2008, 06:32 PM
lol @ big words.

I really need to work on my Ninja Skills, so I can reach through the internet and punch someone in the face. >D

TalHex
Jul 5, 2008, 06:33 PM
cyber ninja skllz yo!

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2008, 06:34 PM
lol @ big words.

I really need to work on my Ninja Skills, so I can reach through the internet and punch someone in the face. >D

Only Ryna can do that.

:wacko:

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 06:40 PM
That would be a stroke of pure genius!

astuarlen
Jul 5, 2008, 07:49 PM
So that's where all my unnecessarily lengthy lexical selections went: you stole them. I'm telling Mum.

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 07:53 PM
I only borrowed them for a short rant :)
Feel free to have them back any time!

Sord
Jul 5, 2008, 07:54 PM
track him down and beat him up

Out_Kast
Jul 5, 2008, 07:56 PM
For some reason, that made me laugh quite a lot :wacko:

astuarlen
Jul 5, 2008, 08:00 PM
track him down and beat him up

Then I'll tie him up and dress him down with a very stern expression on my face.

Weeaboolits
Jul 5, 2008, 08:21 PM
I dunno about you, but it pisses me off when people go and kill the boss without me. :mad:

Chuck_Norris
Jul 5, 2008, 10:33 PM
Agreed, Ronin.

Anyway, I find that smilies are a good way to make up for no way of showing a tone of voice in text....:wacko:

Out_Kast
Jul 6, 2008, 05:57 AM
If I did this, it just sounds much more blunt that normal.
Like for example, Chuck, you are an idiot.

Whereas...
'Chuck, you are an idiot ;DD' sounds much more friendly and less accusing!! :wacko:

Sgt_Shligger
Jul 6, 2008, 06:32 AM
You're a real man for dealing with that little shit. I'd have cussed him out myself.

Out_Kast
Jul 6, 2008, 08:03 AM
I have a really useful motto, which applies to a lot of situations.
It goes a little like this:

'Don't stoop to their level'

It was one of the only things I can remember my grandmother saying before we lost her :wacko:

Sayara
Jul 6, 2008, 09:42 AM
I only seen you do [:

What more do you do young lady!!!