PDA

View Full Version : Rappy Suit

Hunter12
Jul 6, 2008, 09:01 PM
Does anyone have a Rappy Suit for free or EXTREMELY INSANELY cheap? If so, send me your character's name so I can find you. Thanks!! (P.S. I would appreciate if I could have it or buy it!)

AlexCraig
Jul 6, 2008, 09:06 PM
I believe you posted this in the wrong section.

Indica
Jul 6, 2008, 09:20 PM
Ive seen a bunch in player shops for 1 Million Meseta and maybe one for around 800k.

That is a very good price considering this item may never be offered again during any events.

GaNksTa
Jul 6, 2008, 09:34 PM
Do you plan on getting it for cheap, then selling to the NPC? Cause that'd be great!

shadyzeus
Jul 7, 2008, 05:49 PM
Why would that be great? That would be retarded.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 7, 2008, 06:09 PM
giving one away to someone you dont know would be just as bad.

Turb0
Jul 8, 2008, 12:13 AM
lol I accidently sold my cast one to the NPC a while ago. Had to to waste 700k on a new one that I hardly ever use. :roll:

And just some advice to the OP: Don't beg or ask for money/free things, people will respect you much more if you don't. I understand that you're probably relatively new to the game but everyone started, more or less, from the same place you are now. You'll eventually have more money than you know what to do with, just keep playing. :D

GlowSticks
Jul 8, 2008, 04:41 PM
lol I accidently sold my cast one to the NPC a while ago. Had to to waste 700k on a new one that I hardly ever use. :roll:

And just some advice to the OP: Don't beg or ask for money/free things, people will respect you much more if you don't. I understand that you're probably relatively new to the game but everyone started, more or less, from the same place you are now. You'll eventually have more money than you know what to do with, just keep playing. :D

Congradulations! lol

It's worth a mere 1mill woohoo. -_-. Is not like selling a repca [B] in npc.