PDA

View Full Version : Where did you find your Psycho Wand?

ThEoRy
Jul 6, 2008, 10:28 PM
So for the first time ever I Found a P-Wand last night at SW S2 while tech leveling. :D
I had bought a few before but after playing SW so frequently due to tech leveling, I was beginning to think I'd never find one.

I just finished thinking to myself, "Maybe I'm just one of those unlucky types who'll never find it.?" When not even 2 minutes later, it's drops from a Badira! My eyes popped outta my head when I saw it. So I stood over it for a second just to be sure that it was real, and when I was, I woke my girlfriend at 2 am to tell her that I finally found it.

lol.

She was very happy for me as she went back to sleep. :)

So here's my question. I found the board on block 2, which block of Sleeping Warriors did you find yours on?

chaoskila
Jul 6, 2008, 10:30 PM
ohhh my buddah...
[congrats]\
i found mine in someone's shop

ThEoRy
Jul 6, 2008, 10:33 PM
ohhh my buddah...
[congrats]
i found mine in someone's shop

Thanks! Yeah that's where I found my first two lol!

R2D6battlebot
Jul 6, 2008, 10:35 PM
I've seen 5 drop, all from Badira (or Ageeta in one case >>) and all in either Block 2 or 3.

str898mustang
Jul 6, 2008, 10:43 PM
I've seen 5 drop, all from Badira (or Ageeta in one case >>) and all in either Block 2 or 3.

ageeta?

1st = 1st block of SW, badira
2nd = 1st block of Duel Setiniel, golmoro
3rd = 2nd block of SW, badira

Alura
Jul 6, 2008, 10:44 PM
aww no box for "found in players shop" ; ;

Gunslinger-08
Jul 6, 2008, 10:48 PM
found it in b2, if I remember right. Never would have gotten it if it werent' for the mission spotlight, since I've not hunted on once...

Turb0
Jul 6, 2008, 11:11 PM
IIRC, 1st was a B4 golmoro, 2nd was a B1 polavohra, and the 3rd was a B2 badira.

Powder Keg
Jul 6, 2008, 11:13 PM
1st one = Block 4 (traded/gave to friend)
2nd one = Block 1 (synthed and using)

Yuudai_Riisu
Jul 6, 2008, 11:14 PM
ha found 2 in the 3rd block

Ken_Silver
Jul 6, 2008, 11:28 PM
Heh, I was just doing this exact mission a few minutes ago.

Never got one though.

But, I'll keep my eyes out for Blocks 2 and 3.

Rasputin
Jul 6, 2008, 11:35 PM
B2 Polvohra, or however you spell it. I forget. I though it was just a Meteor Cannon, but I was pleasantly surprised (yet at the same time pissed because I managed to find a [B] Psycho Wand, which I wasn't looking for, before I found a [B] Storm Line, which is what I was looking for).

autumn
Jul 6, 2008, 11:49 PM
I've seen 4 drop, all in the first 2 blocks and all from badira. Ye gods I love badira :D

BIGGIEstyle
Jul 7, 2008, 12:00 AM
I've seen 4 drop, all in the first 2 blocks and all from badira. Ye gods I love badira :D

The cracker jack badira that you have to break out of the box nonetheless!

I've seen about 4-5 of them drop as well and all have been on block 2.

AerisZeal
Jul 7, 2008, 12:11 AM
B1 from a Svaltus. DS. (This one was suppose to be mine but went to a friend so no bother.)
B2 from a Jarba. DS. (This one was mine. :wacko:)
B2 from a Badira. SW. (This one was for a very good friend of mine.)
and Bsomethingoranother from an I'unno. DS. (For another very good friend of mine. I wasn't there for this one but was online when it dropped.)

I thought for sure when mine dropped it was a Halarod, it went to the same friend that the first one went to but he was nice enough to give it up since I'd been looking for it. Now I'm working for a second one, I'm expecting B2 or B3 if it ever drops. I dunno why but I got a feeling, when though... who knows?

autumn
Jul 7, 2008, 12:12 AM
Leave my cracker jack badira alone, he was a good enemy :P

Magical Trevor
Jul 7, 2008, 12:12 AM
B2 Polvohra, or however you spell it. I forget. I though it was just a Meteor Cannon, but I was pleasantly surprised (yet at the same time pissed because I managed to find a [B] Psycho Wand, which I wasn't looking for, before I found a [B] Storm Line, which is what I was looking for).

you had a hard time finding a stormline? i seem to get those decently enough.. btw got my Pwand in b2 from a badria.

its odd how people find things better than others.. i suspect a hidden ID system here !!!! XD

like how I am a kan yu whore durring my PO runs..

ThEoRy
Jul 7, 2008, 02:11 AM
B1 from a Svaltus. DS. (This one was suppose to be mine but went to a friend so no bother.)
B2 from a Jarba. DS. (This one was mine. :wacko:)
B2 from a Badira. SW. (This one was for a very good friend of mine.)
and Bsomethingoranother from an I'unno. DS. (For another very good friend of mine. I wasn't there for this one but was online when it dropped.)

I thought for sure when mine dropped it was a Halarod, it went to the same friend that the first one went to but he was nice enough to give it up since I'd been looking for it. Now I'm working for a second one, I'm expecting B2 or B3 if it ever drops. I dunno why but I got a feeling, when though... who knows?

You may be thinking of Duel Sentinel as I dont recall ever seeing Svaltus in SW block one, only 4 apear in block 4. Also there's never any Jarba so you must be thinking of Duel Sentinel.

Turb0
Jul 7, 2008, 02:14 AM
You may be thinking of Duel Sentinel as I dont recall ever seeing Svaltus in SW block one, only 4 apear in block 4. Also there's never any Jarba so you must be thinking of Duel Sentinel.

Ummm...isn't that what the "DS" and "SW" are for in his/her post?

ThEoRy
Jul 7, 2008, 02:19 AM
Yeah thats what this topic is about, sleeping warriors. So I hope he didn't vote for blocks on a different run is what I'm saying.

Umberger
Jul 7, 2008, 02:25 AM
Found 16 in total. 2 in block one, 7 in block two, 6 in block three and 1 in block four.

Celi-Ka
Jul 7, 2008, 02:27 AM
Both of the P-Wand boards that I found were in Block 2. Both of them dropped from a Badira.

I'm seeing a lot of block 2 droppage in this thread.

ThEoRy
Jul 7, 2008, 04:06 AM
Found 16 in total. 2 in block one, 7 in block two, 6 in block three and 1 in block four.

Yeah I was waiting for your report GTAF as I knew you had found many P-Wands. :)

AerisZeal
Jul 7, 2008, 06:02 AM
Yeah thats what this topic is about, sleeping warriors. So I hope he didn't vote for blocks on a different run is what I'm saying.

Well pardon me, I voted block 2 but as you can see by my post another was found there anyway in SW. Sorry?

mvffin
Jul 7, 2008, 07:26 AM
ageeta?

During the Winter Event, there was a section that was basically a block of Holy Grounds with level 100+ enemies.

darkante
Jul 7, 2008, 07:37 AM
Well i have found a PW board once on Dual Sentinel in Block 3 it were.
From a Jarba. D:

Dragon_Knight
Jul 7, 2008, 07:39 AM
*strangles all posters who got one and runs off with a small armory of P wands*

Pop TaRt
Jul 7, 2008, 08:20 AM
im NEVER going 2find one I spam that mission so much i guess im not meant to be rich...

desturel
Jul 7, 2008, 12:25 PM
These are not all technically mine since friends got then as well, but these are the ones I have seen:

1st Winter Event Ageeta so technically B3 (Fight for Food = B1, Story mission 2 = B2, Holy Grounds = B3)

2nd Winter Event Ageeta again

3rd Sleeping warriors Golmoro B2 <-- my first PW

4th Sleeping Warriors Badira B1 <-- my second PW

5th Sleeping Warriors Golmoro B2 <-- my third PW which I gave to a friend.

6th Dual Sentinel Volfu B2

7th Dual Sentinel Mizura B3

8th Sleeping Warriors Golmoro B2 <-- my fourth PW

9th Sleeping Warriors Badira B2

So for me I've only had four PW boards and all of them dropped B1 or B2. I'm currently searching for another friend right now while leveling my second copy of megid (one copy for my GT/AT the other stays on my FT).

Ri0T
Jul 7, 2008, 03:04 PM
Here's my question: What level were you when your P-wand dropped?

People were talking about a hidden ID system... I am starting to think it might be based on level. We've run SW so many times that we've leveled considerably since we started. At the beginning we were getting a bunch of Stormline boards (at around LV105). Once we hit LV108-109 or so, all of a sudden we started getting a bunch of Relic Edges when we never did before (same 2 characters running this mish btw). I'm thinking that once we hit a certain level, we'll finally start getting P-Wand boards. It might explain why for some people they drop a lot and for other people they never drop.

relentless
Jul 7, 2008, 03:10 PM
Here's my question: What level were you when your P-wand dropped?

People were talking about a hidden ID system... I am starting to think it might be based on level. We've run SW so many times that we've leveled considerably since we started. At the beginning we were getting a bunch of Stormline boards (at around LV105). Once we hit LV108-109 or so, all of a sudden we started getting a bunch of Relic Edges when we never did before (same 2 characters running this mish btw). I'm thinking that once we hit a certain level, we'll finally start getting P-Wand boards. It might explain why for some people they drop a lot and for other people they never drop.

That's pure coincidence.
Look here: http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146207
Someone under 100 found an Agito Repca. And I'm sure you're not telling me, the lower lvl you are, the higher chance.
Items have a droprate which I highly doubt is affected by player ID's or levels etc.

Also I'm one of the people who spammed SW S2 since its release and I have never ever seen a Psycho Wand board drop before, I went from 80 to 90 there, and on my way to 130 I've done many more runs there as well.

Ri0T
Jul 7, 2008, 03:16 PM
That's pure coincidence.
Look here: http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146207
Someone under 100 found an Agito Repca. And I'm sure you're not telling me, the lower lvl you are, the higher chance.
Items have a droprate which I highly doubt is affected by player ID's or levels etc.

Also I'm one of the people who spammed SW S2 since its release and I have never ever seen a Psycho Wand board drop before, I went from 80 to 90 there, and on my way to 130 I've done many more runs there as well.Ah, ok good. Thank you for sharing your experience with it. It is what i was hoping to hear in order to validate/invalidate the theory. I suppose i will just keep at it then and hope for the best. XD

It is disheartening to hear how long you've been at it without a board drop. D:

Kizeragi
Jul 7, 2008, 03:17 PM
I've found 4, one in each block. None of which came to me. I'll get one... hopefully. :/

Nezumirro
Jul 7, 2008, 03:48 PM
I saw two drop and got one...Never at Sleeping Warriors (that place hates my techer so it wont come to me). One i found in block one right off the bat in dual sentinel, the other I found off of a golmoro in the third block of the same mission (different run)

Llord Bacchus
Jul 7, 2008, 05:34 PM
got a quick question is regards to this topic ...

have yall been searching for the "rare spawn" map there too? - if there is on at all btw ...

Sexy_Raine
Jul 7, 2008, 05:54 PM
All 3 I've ever seen came from Dual Sentinel. 2 of them I remember being from blk3 on the upper platform, so don't ever skip those enemies to fight Ragnus.

gryphonvii
Jul 7, 2008, 06:01 PM
I've leveled my newman from 75 to 89 on SW and stiull have not found any, and thats not counting the runs I did on my human. I'm thinking I'll just buy a boa. I know as soon as I do that I'll find one during a random pa run. It happened to me before. I bought a deva-zashi and I found three later on. Then I bought a good carriguine, and within two days I found two baords and three blades.

mvffin
Jul 7, 2008, 06:35 PM

have yall been searching for the "rare spawn" map there too? - if there is on at all btw ...

I've gotten 5 rare runs there, but only 2 different maps. Hoping to see the third one sometime.

Best things I've gotten from rappies there, is Halp board and Cati/Skill Save. Still no Pwanders.

ThEoRy
Jul 7, 2008, 08:12 PM
I wanna know who decided to add a joke fifth option in the poll.

The purpose of this poll is to see in which block of SLEEPING WARRIORS the P-Wand dropped. The reason I didn't include that option originally was because I was looking for serious responses. Not joke ones.

So please remove the fifth option of "player shops" as this poll is meant to see where the majority of P-Wands in SLEEPING WARRIORS drop from. Thank you.

Ri0T
Jul 7, 2008, 11:22 PM

Me an' Ayrie have experienced 2 separate rare spawn maps. 3 Orgus seem waay easier than 3 Svaltus. Orgdus for some reason don't stick together as much. They haven't really dropped anything but meseta and mats for us tho. Rappy feathers from the Rappies.

My profile album (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=340) has a couple screenies, nothing special tho.

Ethateral
Jul 8, 2008, 12:23 AM
Three Pwands I found in player shops. My fourth was found by a friend of mine in B2 of SW. As soon as I joined the mission too, lol. XD

HoLyFiNcH
Jul 8, 2008, 03:13 AM
psycho wand drops for meh:

#1 polavohra in block 2
#2 svaltus in block 4 :D curious if anyone else has gotten one from them in sw...
#3 badira in block 2
#4 golmoro in block 2

-countless runs all from sleeping warriors s2

thunder-ray
Jul 8, 2008, 03:39 AM
I found three P wands at b2 from three golmoro's >_>

Nirvash7
Jul 8, 2008, 02:53 PM
Really, how many more psycho wand threads need to be made?

Inazuma
Jul 8, 2008, 03:04 PM
Really, how many more psycho wand threads need to be made?

wait about... 8 months for the dark event to reach eng ver and pwand board prices should be down to like 2m. maybe a lot lower. pwand will be so common it wont be worth mentioning.

sKOsiris
Jul 8, 2008, 04:15 PM
2 in B-4 and actually both them dropped from the last Svaltus on the map.
3 From badira Blocks 1,2,3
1 from golmoro B-3
1 From Palavohra B-3

Ive already stopped hunting for this weapon, man SW drove me nuts trying to find this weapon.

ThEoRy
Jul 8, 2008, 05:44 PM
Post count +1

This is a poll created in order to see what block of SW drops the P wand the most. Since you have nothing to contribute to this thread why would you even post?

desturel
Jul 8, 2008, 06:05 PM
wait about... 8 months for the dark event to reach eng ver and pwand board prices should be down to like 2m. maybe a lot lower. pwand will be so common it wont be worth mentioning.

The [b] yes, but you still need the materials to make the board. I find it harder to get the 10 relic edges and 30 diad than it is to get the PW board. Of the 9 [b] PW that I listed earlier my friend received three of them. He has found two more PW boards, but only has 6 relic edge. 6 relic edge and 5 [b] PW isn't a good ratio.

Also there's the diad hunting part. Sleeping Warriors and Dual Sentinel don't drop it like candy. Sure you can find Diad relatively easily in White Beast (which he hates) or Hill of Spores (a pretty long map just to get some diad), but that still leaves the problem of hunting the relic edges.

Also if the board is as common as you say, that means there will be a shortage of the materials to make it (meaning go out and buy up all of the cheap diad now you resellers who don't mind waiting 8 months to turn a big profit).

I guess that one moatoob mission with the rare Laboratory staff that drops Relic Edge (among other things) will be quite popular.

Inazuma
Jul 8, 2008, 06:36 PM
i know diads are expensive but players cant brag about finding a pwand board since itll become very common and cheap. they could brag about finding a diad tho :P

maybe a single diad will be worth more than pwand board soon. it could happen.

AlphaDragoon
Jul 9, 2008, 05:03 PM
My brother and I got it in Block 3 of Dual Sentinel S2...

But since I don't care about the Psycho Wand, it simply added 50 million Meseta to my brother's "buy a light Agito Repca" fund. ^^;