PDA

View Full Version : Need new exp mission

BFGfreak
Jul 6, 2008, 11:59 PM
Alright, I'm sick and tired of white beast (really, who isn't) and I'm wondering, is there any mission which is on par exp wise to white beast.

Requirements: No frogs, they're the reason I hate white beast
No bel pannons: see above
No seed mosqueto thingies: they charge too damn much
per run, I expect a experiance payout similar to white beast so I can level my alts.

Now I'm thinking of going back to seabed, that served us well pre-AoI, so I figure that could be a good spot, but there's also crimson beast, which I admit, is before my time, but still, it was a hotspot. Anyway, I just want some opinions here.

Stryker Diaz
Jul 7, 2008, 12:02 AM
Well I've run a plethera of missions since I hate WB more than anything -_-; and ill have to say that my favorite to runs due to exp and how quick they are are.

True Darkness
Desert Goliath
&
Crimson Beast

I personally favor True Darkness out of all of them but thats really just a personal thing ^^;;

BIGGIEstyle
Jul 7, 2008, 12:02 AM
what level range are you looking for? or are you just interested in general leveling from 1-130?

BFGfreak
Jul 7, 2008, 12:06 AM
Right now, the charecter I'm leveling is 66, my goal is 100. Also, feel free to add more than one mission, variaty is good isn't it?

Oh yeah, also, she's a FI ATM if that helps

GreenArcher
Jul 7, 2008, 12:10 AM
http://psupedia.info/Mission_chart

BIGGIEstyle
Jul 7, 2008, 12:13 AM
Well lets see... moderate experience at a fast pace is better than high experience at a slow pace.

I agree with Diaz on True Darkness and Desert Goliath.

I also personally like to run the Moatoob "GBR route" because since you're running like 6 different missions it doesn't get as tiring as fast and you always got the chance at FOI which is great experience when leveling alts.

Lots of people hate on it but running more than 1 mission over and over again it takes away from the monotony of leveling.

Running straight through Moatoob is what I do once I've tired of WB so that'd be my top suggestion.

autumn
Jul 7, 2008, 12:16 AM
Agreed. Having variety in what you run is no bad thing. I'd come run an alt with you except I believe you're on 360 :P

Stryker Diaz
Jul 7, 2008, 01:01 AM
Truth be told, if u want to get out of a rut, just see if u can get every flight available on every planet :3 that oughta keep u busy and u can make ure own favorite missions in the process :3 and probably discover some mission everyone has overlooked that has good everything... I personally need to go further into maotoob and look at the ice cavern.

BIGGIEstyle
Jul 7, 2008, 01:04 AM
Running a planet through is the first thing I do with alts so they have all their lobbies. It's fun and lets you know what's out there / how that character fares everywhere.

Green_Bandit
Jul 7, 2008, 01:22 AM
Hello? De Rol Le's? Good money/exp plus a chance at FOI where you are guaranted to level with decent drops. Plus its not such a breeze to power through. You actually have to move the character around some. That should give you some entertainment.

Stryker Diaz
Jul 7, 2008, 01:27 AM
ya awoken serpent is always a great map, De rol Le is classic with new look unlike DF which is classic with a terribley horrifying look ><

BFGfreak
Jul 7, 2008, 02:07 AM
Yeah I tried that... I don't remember ra-diga being one of the spells vanda mehras use (amonst diga and gi-diga) I had 15 trimates before block 3, halfway through, I was out. Every second, those vanda's used a spell, the one I was wailing on uses gi-diga, his buds next to him us ra-diga, and the guys across the room use diga, and it just turned too ugly for me to solo. I probibly should have also mentioned that, it should be somewhat soloable.

Shigecki
Jul 7, 2008, 10:40 AM
Lightning Beast

Kizeragi
Jul 7, 2008, 11:11 AM
Desert Goliath
Awoken Serpent
Lightning Beasts

The list goes on...

desturel
Jul 7, 2008, 11:31 AM
I probibly should have also mentioned that, it should be somewhat soloable.

What class are you running as?

Awoken serpent is easy for techer classes now that silence resist is out.

Electric Brain is easy for Gunners.

Tunnel Recapture should be pretty easy for fortefighters.

BFGfreak
Jul 7, 2008, 01:09 PM
fighgunner