PDA

View Full Version : It's called a TEAM for a reason!

MoggieK
Jan 26, 2003, 11:12 PM
You, going through the Ruins with 2 other guys, another one joins that is high leveled. You give him a TP and show your graditute by saying Hello and so on. You heal him a few times and he doesn't say anything about it, which is okay, too much action and stuff can hold you down.

After a few leave and enter, blah blah blah, continuing through the Ruins. Me and another guy die, we cry for help, evil guy tells us to Shut Up, we couldn't do crap but lose a good bit of meseta.

I go back up, I go back down, we fight Dark Falz. I get this feeling that SOMEONE is going to get screwed out of EXP from Dark Falz. Battle commences, Me and another guy dies, 1 stays to give us Moon, other guy kills Dark Falz with full force.

Jebus, if you can't play as a damn team, leave the game and play by yourself you evil people who take the fun out of this game. You can be compared to a freaking Duper, a lowlife of society.

Whew.... OH AND WHY THE HECK WON'T ANYONE ANSWER MY SIMPLE MAILS? ;_;

Roontek
Jan 27, 2003, 01:38 AM
I will answer your mails!

2Xtreme
Jan 29, 2003, 02:16 AM
I hate when people run off on their own and stuff. If they run off for items, and they die, I just leave them there.

Elixer
Jan 29, 2003, 08:18 PM
in combat i try to revive the person as fast as possible. people should kinda stay together when fighting. it makes me mad when your say in mines and you and somebody are killing huge mob of guys and a rare drops across room the other person will run off leaving you all by yourself to die.

Tryce
Jan 30, 2003, 09:54 AM
On 2003-01-29 17:18, Elixer wrote:
in combat i try to revive the person as fast as possible. people should kinda stay together when fighting. it makes me mad when your say in mines and you and somebody are killing huge mob of guys and a rare drops across room the other person will run off leaving you all by yourself to die.

Yea, I hate it when that happens http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/doughboy.gif

Yurika
Jan 30, 2003, 03:44 PM
I hate it when I'm in a game with 1 force, and somehow I seem to be the only person who will drop a moon, like ever. Much less, I have been in games where the force is dead and they scream about S/D or resta. >_< Stupids. These are games where I moon the force and leave. XD

Nawms
Jan 31, 2003, 09:50 AM
Seriously. Got friends? Dont play in open games.
If you dont, find friends and then dont play in open games.
People with the same personality type as that mean guy will be the ones hurting in the end. I wonder how many guild cards he has?

hollowtip
Feb 2, 2003, 05:18 PM
Yeah I can understand your frustration about not getting the EXP from faltz.

angelzeero
Feb 3, 2003, 04:25 AM
It's just the same in real life so get used to it...

BeatZero
Feb 3, 2003, 03:33 PM
i hate this too, if your gonna play in a game ment for a team play as one!

Remnant
Feb 5, 2003, 02:33 PM
What sucks almost as bad is being left behind. Playing Mine, I think Ultimate, and I went through Mine 2 with them (got there late). I went back to "town" to "stock up" and told them. SOmeone didn't care to wait and activated the teleporter, when I got back...too bad, I think everyone died once who fought, could've helped with the shifta deband, resta, etc. oh well =) would've been cool if they all died!

MoggieK
Feb 8, 2003, 04:29 PM
On 2003-02-03 01:25, angelzeero wrote:
It's just the same in real life so get used to it...

Oh no no no, if it was like in real life, we just run off with the guy's money. This, however, you're still alive to see the guy running off like a mofo. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif