PDA

View Full Version : What old PSO weapons would you like to see return?

Abashi76
Jul 7, 2008, 03:23 AM
What old PSO weapons would you like to see return? Not only would it be fun to list what ya like, but also the stats to go with it.

Everything from PSP, especially Caduceus and Soul Eater. <stats taken from game>

Everything from the updates ...

Guilty Light

Type: Laser

Description: A legendary Photon Launcher said to have been created by an outlaw.

att: 712 pp: 534 acc: 154 req: 191

Akiko's Cleaver

Type: Sword

Description: A great weapon that can stab as well as cleave!

Notes: Has half range and is neutral element

att: 1094 pp: 190 att: 230 req: 499

Ano Rifle:

Type: Rifle

Description: This rifle was used as the military Android's primary weapon in a certain country.

att: 798 pp: 1067 att: 179 req: 236

Dark Meteor

Type: Shotgun

Description: ???

Notes: Its shots can kill an enemy 1 hit KO, just like Megid

att: 174 pp: 996 acc: 112 req: 270

L&K38 Combat

Type: Machinegun

Description: ???

att : 174 pp: 1024 acc: 49 req: 312

Power Maser

Type: Laser

Custom Ray
Twin Custom Ray

Types: Handgun & Twin Handgun

Photon Arts:

Heaven's Punisher: Beams fall from the sky, hitting surrounding enemies one the handgun bullet hits its target. -Handgun

???: Its attack stuns enemies lvls 1-4, its element is neutral, attack speed is doubled. -Shotgun

Soul Banish: The attack drains HP for its targets. It has three combos, that emulate the old pike moves from PSO. -Spears

Damzonde: It'll remind its casters of the old PSO Gizonde. Once casted, electric shocks will connect multiple enemies as long as the button is held.

Rekitheforce
Jul 7, 2008, 03:42 AM
Some of the old katanas for sure.

:]

Nitro Vordex
Jul 7, 2008, 03:45 AM
Wait, wasn't this thread done before...?

It might be still on the second page; I don't think the mods will mind if you bump it.

Bear...
Jul 7, 2008, 04:14 AM
MKB BKB SNY BOH SOAG YAM. series. Red weapons. LC

autumn
Jul 7, 2008, 04:49 AM
None. I wish people would get over PSO and realize this is a different game. I think the constant comparisons are bad for our game.

Edit: Wow I sound like a heinous b**ch. It wasn't meant so abruptly I like PSO just pointing out they very different games (FOmars baby)

ashley50
Jul 7, 2008, 07:44 AM
That's the problem...people can't get over it.

A LOT!

Darklighter
Jul 7, 2008, 11:50 AM
The Lavis weapons.

AlliThePally
Jul 7, 2008, 11:55 AM
The Sigh of a God

I want it back so bad >>

and the Monkey King Bar would make an awesome double saber

But I dont see that happening

I would like to see what new weapons they could mabey make as well

EtherForce
Jul 7, 2008, 12:05 PM
and the Monkey King Bar would make an awesome double saber

Monkey King Bar! That I would like to see! :3

chaoskila
Jul 7, 2008, 12:07 PM
the cards lol
the REAL cards

CoV-Shana
Jul 7, 2008, 12:22 PM
Sorcerer's Cane and Black King Bar, hands down.

darthplagis
Jul 7, 2008, 12:47 PM
a P wand that actually folds back down!!!! (it was intended but due to the PS2 it was cut)

the daggers!!!! blade dance (yohmei S) retracts and can be any element also confuses, bloody art (kubara S) red with element in the yellow section of the PSO version, hits like a crea weapon, cross scar (tenora S rank) is lightning only, twin chakram can be any element also has 1 hit kill and faster animation. zero divide (GRM S rank)

ano rifle also that gun was sweeeeet

Syakuenn-houga but loose the scape doll effect but keep the burning.

dragon claw. fire made with de ragan tail and ban photons, ice made with de ragnus dorso and ray photons, neutral made with dorso and photons, thunder made with zon photons and orta polymer (as zoalgoug is parasitic i imagine it encases its victims in hard goo like in aliens while baby gestates in host). dark made with alteraz kauda and megi photons and light with kauda and gra photons. fire has the same GFX as crimson, ice same as daiga, thunder same as muktengek, dark same as del saber buster LOL or zanshu, light same as a blast of regrants and neutral have a pronounced shadow effect. twin version can be made also with combine mission and 5 brand reactor

Nitro Vordex
Jul 7, 2008, 12:49 PM
Maybe the title of the thread should have been,"What weapons would you like to see in PSU?"

It's been done before though, so expect nostalgia and some asshattery.

Jainsea
Jul 7, 2008, 01:11 PM
No offense but none, we need brand new weapons for PSU, not rehashed old ones.
If they are gonna add anything they can easily make new ones. There have been a few
threads of "new" weapon ideas (some bad some good) and I'd rather see some of them
then old PSO weapons.

chaoskila
Jul 7, 2008, 01:22 PM
a P wand that actually folds back down!!!! (it was intended but due to the PS2 it was cut)

god damn you ps2 just convert to the ps3 already.

Zorafim
Jul 7, 2008, 01:32 PM
Um... The Dreamcast can fold just fine, but the PS2 can't? That sounds fishy.

Oh wait, that's just me

Telina
Jul 7, 2008, 01:54 PM
I'd like to see some of the moving weapons back, like sinow beat's arms, demolition comet, and in general weapons with some special properties. Like the cane of laconium that increased the power of foie spells and elysion that shot fireballs. That was what i really liked about pso. Every weapon had its own little perk that was what made them rare AND cool. The psycho wand in pso casted spells randomly and folded away (for easy and convenient storage :D) when monsters weren't there.

but on topic, i'd like to see the demolition comet back, that was my favorite. Or maybe even the Merges, yea they were shields, but they could work as body or extra slots in psu..

darthplagis
Jul 7, 2008, 03:26 PM
yeah the element boosting wands and rods were cool and kind of covered with element stacking in PSU (u know 2 of same on wand and mag, 4 of same on rod for element bonus).

even if they made the item animations client side so only the user sees them (kinda like the planned graphix nerf on techs) i think this would cheer up ALOT of us.

yeah zora i still stand by the DC, in that despite squares FMV in the final fantasy series and the likes the DC provided gamers with a richer, sharper more varied gaming experience than the PS2 has ever done. also done it YEARS before.

back on topic though, some more varied sprites for striking weapons. Vivienne would be a nice addition as would the cool red and blue katana set from blue burst (cant recall its name now).

im personally looking forward to the S ranks of the 'newer' A ranks like GRM daggers, bows even A!!!, grenades. yohmei rifles 11+, also shadoogs and madoogs from both yohmei and tenora (yohmei maybe the force specific mags from pso and tenora the animal looking mags)

Ken_Silver
Jul 7, 2008, 04:18 PM
I just remembered: I want the Musashi Twin sabers to return. Those were my main's weapons in PSO. It'd be a little nogalstic to actually have them in Online PSU.

I had them in Offline PSO before. I wonder how rare they were online... ah well.

Dragwind
Jul 7, 2008, 04:41 PM
Gi-gue bazooka. Yasminkov series.

Kazuya14
Jul 7, 2008, 05:48 PM
Red Saber:-) and G-Assassin's Sabers

darthplagis
Jul 7, 2008, 06:25 PM
grass assasins were one of my fave monster parts weapons other than pan arms, they would need to fold up like the old ones did, they would need the paralysis SE too.

yasminkov pistols and NIDRA as a range mag

Eclip$e
Jul 10, 2008, 12:53 PM
THE CROSS DAGGERS AND THE PARTISAN OF LIGHTNING WULD BE PERFECT FOR PSU ESPICALLY KNOW SINCE THEY HAVE THE ELEMENT PROPERTIES

Mag_Launcher
Jul 10, 2008, 01:06 PM
2nd/3rding Yasminkov series. Except 3000R, that one can die in a fire. (Even though Storm/TT looks like it... those can burn, too.)

Tyreek
Jul 10, 2008, 01:08 PM
The REAL Kusanagi set, hands down. Kusanagira made me heeve after seeing it.

Eclip$e
Jul 10, 2008, 01:19 PM
LOVE TO GET THE SEALED-J SWORD AND LAVIS CANNON

Dealbreaker
Jul 10, 2008, 09:37 PM
All i want and have ever wanted was Heaven's Punisher. Everyone was telling me we would be getting this in MAG. We didnt and im still sad :(

There is nothing like going into a room shooting your handgun and seeing everything die :)

Tetsaru
Jul 10, 2008, 11:33 PM
All i want and have ever wanted was Heaven's Punisher. Everyone was telling me we would be getting this in MAG. We didnt and im still sad :(

There is nothing like going into a room shooting your handgun and seeing everything die :)

Well... we kinda DID get it... in the form of an SUV unit called Paradi Cataract. But yeah, if we had a HANDGUN that could do that, especially at the rate that this unit dropped, I'm sure EVERYONE would be spamming it... >_< Granted though, it WOULD be a cool item to have, but it'd have to be ridiculously rare, like it was in PSO, iirc.

Hell, I'd like to see ALL the old PSO weapons make a comeback. A lot of em were better than the some of the crappy S ranks we have now...

*COUGH2-HeadedRagnusandallKubaraknockoffsCOUGH*

Stefan09
Jul 11, 2008, 04:16 PM
monkey bar, iron faust, sigh of god, flowens sword, supressed gun, snow queen

relentless
Jul 11, 2008, 04:42 PM
Sealed J-Sword
Frozen Shooter
Valkyrie (not that old but looks awesome)

[spoiler-box]DEVIL BRINGER FROM DMC4 LOL[/spoiler-box]

Ken_Silver
Jul 11, 2008, 04:56 PM
A Handgun Paradi Cataract? Goddam that'd be overpowered. Make it super, super rare and we'll be good though.

And make it A rank, so most if not all classess can use it. :D

xMalphasx
Jul 11, 2008, 08:32 PM
Aww man!!! I really badly want the Orotiagito back in my arsenal. That was like my favorite weapon ever. That or the S-rank name em yourself weapons.

ZeusKOTG
Jul 12, 2008, 02:12 AM
Aww man!!! I really badly want the Orotiagito back in my arsenal. That was like my favorite weapon ever. That or the S-rank name em yourself weapons.

QFT. Have Kamui, Agito, and especially orotiagito would be awesome.

Damn I forgot about some of these weapons people are mentioning: Monkey king bar, sinow beat arms, Lavis cannon(to me in PSO: V1 didn't know what it was called so I called it the lupis cannon lol)

Xefi
Jul 12, 2008, 02:38 AM
Bringer's Rifle.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/bringers_rifle_3.jpg

xAmrit
Jul 13, 2008, 03:20 PM
Sorcerers Cane
BKB
Heavens Punisher
Meteor Cudgel
Guld Milla
Spread Needle
Twin Blaze
Demolition Comet
God/Battle
Gi-Gue Bazooka
Dark Flow
Red Ring
Dark Bridge

Omega_Weltall
Jul 13, 2008, 04:26 PM
I want Nei weapons back :-x

Kizeragi
Jul 13, 2008, 04:36 PM
Never played PSO properly (no online <_<;; )
But some weapons here look really nice and would be good to have in PSU.

Fure_Rakune
Jul 13, 2008, 06:37 PM
Favorite weapons Id like to see:

Sinow Red Daggers
Yasnimkov 9k
Meteor Cudgel
Bringers Rifle

At least we got the Chainsawd, my favorite sword.