PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Love Infernoc and EB S2

Turb0
Jul 7, 2008, 03:28 AM
Since I'm trying to get a hold of a love inferno now, I just have a few questions about this that hopefully some people that play on JP servers can answer.

1- I know they got Electronic Brain S2 with the parum GBR, but how exactly did that fit into their schedule? (compared to masterclasses, dengeki, etc.)
2- Do the love infernocs drop a lot? And if they do, is that affecting the price of love infernos at all?

I'm not sure how much either is worth over there. If they're worth as much as they are on our servers I understand it might be hard to tell, but it would be awesome if anyone had an idea. Thanks.

Arada
Jul 7, 2008, 04:02 AM
1. They got it after the Dengeki event.

2. Only Love Infernoc (Kubara knockoff) drops at Electronic Brain S2. So Love Inferno will remain super rare and expensive.

Indica
Jul 7, 2008, 04:08 AM
Love Infernoc is garbage. I would not even bother synthing it

Neith
Jul 7, 2008, 06:03 AM

:lol: Oh wait, are you serious? 500ATP and 1620PP at no grinds. Considering the massive elemental % on Laser bullets, you can get away easily with using a weaker ATP laser (I've used a Ryusaikanoc for ages, and I still hit 800+).

Love Infernoc is a very good gun- just because it isn't all LOLATPHUEGNUMBERS doesn't mean it sucks. Oh, also, you get an awesome looking gun without the stupid pink hearts. When we get Electronic Brain S2 (lol), I'll be hunting one there.

I've always found the 'high PP low ATP' Kubaras to be awesome- with a Fortegunner's ATP you don't even need strong weapons, and I'd rather have a massive PP pool to use instead. Explains why I use a Shigga Destac (instead of a Desta) and a Ryusaikanoc instead of a Ryusaikanoh/Meteor Cannon.

I know Degahna Cannon is probably regarded as a better weapon, and that's fine- if you don't mind using something that's butt-ugly- and Gunmaster won't be able to use it either.

Kizeragi
Jul 7, 2008, 06:55 AM

Different story once it's grinded.

LuigiMario
Jul 7, 2008, 09:14 AM
:lol: Oh wait, are you serious? 500ATP and 1620PP at no grinds. Considering the massive elemental % on Laser bullets, you can get away easily with using a weaker ATP laser (I've used a Ryusaikanoc for ages, and I still hit 800+).

Love Infernoc is a very good gun- just because it isn't all LOLATPHUEGNUMBERS doesn't mean it sucks. Oh, also, you get an awesome looking gun without the stupid pink hearts. When we get Electronic Brain S2 (lol), I'll be hunting one there.

I've always found the 'high PP low ATP' Kubaras to be awesome- with a Fortegunner's ATP you don't even need strong weapons, and I'd rather have a massive PP pool to use instead. Explains why I use a Shigga Destac (instead of a Desta) and a Ryusaikanoc instead of a Ryusaikanoh/Meteor Cannon.

I know Degahna Cannon is probably regarded as a better weapon, and that's fine- if you don't mind using something that's butt-ugly- and Gunmaster won't be able to use it either.

Degahna Cannon's laser is just...too...sweeeeet.....

pikachief
Jul 7, 2008, 10:12 AM

no hes serious :(

It doesnt get to the ATP of a love inferno even at 10 grinds :/ lol

PP is high yes, but thats pretty much it.

Im gonna use it of course but i probably wont like it nearly as much without the bullet effect

chicken105
Jul 7, 2008, 10:20 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/1558/love_infernoc/
A meteor cannon at 6 beats it. Lol, you want PP. Something called a photon charge for only 500 meseta. Let's see:
meteor cannon more atp, less expensive + Charges > Highly expensive love infernoc 10/10

Neith
Jul 7, 2008, 10:34 AM
I wouldn't even WANT to grind a Meteor Cannon, it's just as ugly as a Degahna Cannon.

I'd also rather use Photon Charges less, and when I do use one, on a weapon I've totally burnt out. I prefer the much higher PP of the Kubaras- the damage loss compared to a GRM is laughable anyway, when you consider a) the elemental % of Lasers b) ATP of Fortegunner, hell even a Protranser.

If you all hate Love Infernocs so much, I'll be here to take them off your hands. Until then, I'm quite happy doing nice damage with my Kubaras that don't burn out. I solo fairly often with my gunner, so increased PP is a blessing. Don't start with the LOLPHOTONCHARGE either, I've played the game since release and I have no problem using PC's when I need to. I just clearly don't need to charge as often as you- wonder why. :lol:

Now excuse me while I sit here and wonder if there'll be any more smartass replies.

chicken105
Jul 7, 2008, 10:46 AM
I've played this game since released too. I'm about damage, so I guess theres totally to different sides between my opinion and yours. I lol at looks because there useless because everyone has them, except amore tip. Like I said, if you want to spend a lot more money on a failure of a weapon, go right ahead.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 7, 2008, 12:32 PM
I'll just use my Love Inferno and a photon charge or to, I am sure I can afford it.
Doing 12-1500 (depending on pa level) per button press and criticals around 2k.
:)

Indica
Jul 7, 2008, 12:38 PM
Different story once it's grinded.

The attack is still a little over 100 Attack less compared to Needle Cannon and the Infernoc also has lower Accuracy.

There is really no worrie about PP, all Cannons have a ton. You'll never use more then 1 Recharge per run if in a party of people.

Turb0
Jul 7, 2008, 02:44 PM
Ok, thanks I guess. Can anyone on the JP servers give me a price check on both? It would just be interesting to see how much they're worth over there.