PDA

View Full Version : Life sucks.

King_Rappy
Jan 27, 2003, 12:38 AM
I'm somewhat of a n00b. I'm level 29. My friend, who will remain nameless, is level 30. So I find the salvation army, and I recieve a Bloody Art. I am thankful. Said friend recieves Slicer of Assassin, Rappy Fan. He asks for some extra stuff, and gets:
Rappy Wing
Bloody Art
Cross Scar
Amplifier of Resta
Gladius
5 Varistas
And many other things that I can't remember.
Naturally, I am jealous. He says I can have a Rappy Fan, then ditches me. God Dammit. I get nothing but 1 rare. My first rare ever. No Rappy Fan. He's never given me anything. I turned him on to this game! I let him go online with my modem before he had it. I let him Create his own character on my memory card! I've owned this game almost a month longer than he has!
I can't believe it. This guy has yet to find a rare on his own. I have yet to as well, but that's not the point. The point is, IS THIS SAD OR WHAT? My character's a failure.... Ah, I don't know. I'm just generally cheesed off. That greedy little......

Of course, he knows who he is and he'll start flaming me if he sees this post, but... Oh well.

pErFeCt_34
Jan 27, 2003, 12:40 AM
Hey that was my rappy fan : p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pErFeCt_34 on 2003-01-26 21:41 ]</font>

pixelate
Jan 27, 2003, 12:51 AM
At least you weren't the greedy person screaming "ICE STAFF DAG0N 3X" after I handed them more than 15 free items.

Vantamiath
Jan 27, 2003, 01:26 AM
pixelate im trying to think where your sig. quote came from...it is so familiar...Im thinking Homer but that doesnt sound right...

Subliminalgroove
Jan 27, 2003, 03:18 AM
On 2003-01-26 22:26, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
pixelate im trying to think where your sig. quote came from...it is so familiar...Im thinking Homer but that doesnt sound right...

From the Chapell Show on Comedy Central.

JavaMoon
Jan 27, 2003, 03:53 AM
King_Rappy: Hey, don't worry about what your friend gets. You can ask for what you want from the Salvation Army and it won't really matter. There's new stuff that comes in after every meeting. And besides, it's not like the stuff is mind-shatteringly valuable or rare. Chances are when you level enough, you're gonna be up to your ears in that stuff. Just remember karma. ^_-

Subliminal: Oh geez, your sig quote is so familiar. It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite place it...gaaaah! @_@;; Mind telling me where you got it?

Balthor
Jan 27, 2003, 05:16 AM
Yes yes, life sucks badly because you didn't get a measly Rappy Fan.

<center>* * * R E S T R A I N S * * *</center>

Car....RY o...N... *Twitch*

Raist
Jan 27, 2003, 12:51 PM
On 2003-01-27 00:53, JavaMoon wrote:
Subliminal: Oh geez, your sig quote is so familiar. It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite place it...gaaaah! @_@;; Mind telling me where you got it?

The Simpsons, Homer talking to Karl.

JavaMoon
Jan 28, 2003, 04:27 AM
Is it really from the Simpsons? When I read the quote, the first thing that came into my head was that it was said by real people. = *shrug*

Kid_Icarus
Jan 28, 2003, 01:02 PM
Was there a point here besides talking about each others quotes?
o_O

You got free stuff I don't see any reason to be angry about that.

JavaMoon
Jan 28, 2003, 01:57 PM
On 2003-01-28 10:02, Kid_Icarus wrote:
Was there a point here besides talking about each others quotes?
o_O

No there isn't! ^o^v

ShieldDragon
Jan 28, 2003, 02:23 PM
King Rappy: Life won't suck in about another 40-50 hours of playing PSO. You'll find rares, don't worry.

SimonBelmont
Jan 28, 2003, 08:53 PM
Wish I had a Bloody Art.

Guntz348
Jan 29, 2003, 02:01 AM
On 2003-01-28 17:53, SimonBelmont wrote:
Wish I had a Bloody Art.

You want a Bloody Art? PM me I'll give you 2 and I'll throw in some Cross Scars too.

Tryce
Jan 30, 2003, 10:10 AM
On 2003-01-26 21:38, King_Rappy wrote:
My character's a failure....

Yes, I'm sorry to say but it is true and as a loser you deserve this http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif

Yurika
Jan 30, 2003, 03:41 PM
Gee, you want a rappy wing so bad? I get those things more frequently than monomates in a hard or vhard fake in yellow run. Shit. I can give you so many stupid rappy wings, it'll make your head spin.

Tryce
Jan 31, 2003, 01:31 PM
Yea, I'd give you some rares If I'd somehow find the courage to go online. BTW as a sidenote, I just noticed the Delawhere? on Yurika's stat, I get it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Yurika
Jan 31, 2003, 04:58 PM
On 2003-01-31 10:31, Tryce wrote:
I just noticed the Delawhere? on Yurika's stat, I get it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Heh heh. ^_^ I'm suprised by the amount of people who seriously don't know where delaware is (or that it's a state. Yes, we're really one giant city. T_T).