PDA

View Full Version : Could I get an update?

urafatrodent
Jul 7, 2008, 08:13 PM
Its been a while since I've played this game, and I was wondering what has happened since I had left?
I cant remember exactly the last time I've played... I bought AoI... and people where doing missions in that temple on Neudaiz... other then that I cant really remember.
Thanks.

Telina
Jul 7, 2008, 08:49 PM
http://psupedia.info/Updates

Here you go friend.

Since you don't have any specifics that could give me an idea of when you left, just pick a month and look for something that you remember. The expansion came out in november if i remember correctly. That should be a good place to start.

Turb0
Jul 7, 2008, 11:00 PM
People are still doing missions in the same temple lol. We've had a few events since then (the very creatively named, "Winter Event", and more recently, "Maximum Attack G" or MAG). Obviously there have been some new missions...ummm...oh yeah, some of the bigger updates we've had have been making all V1 missions have AOI drop rates (things like rattlesnakes actually drop now:-P), and the PA rebalance, which made skills and techs level twice as fast, and bullets level 3 times as fast as they used to. Also, there was an event type thing (not sure if it's really considered an event) called Guardians' Boost Road (or GBR) on moatoob and we should be getting one on neudaiz fairly soon. Look at the link Telina posted for more specific info, these are just the major updates that I could think of.

PepperCat
Jul 7, 2008, 11:23 PM
The main update is that we haven't had any NEW content since April's MAG event.

When I say NEW content, I mean stuff that we haven't seen before already. (then again lonely lab had some new stuff, but in the end they are just re-skins... :S )

If you haven't been here since release of AoI there are quite a few new missions and items/clothes that have been released.

New PM, new room decorations/themes, music discs, etc.

Hopefully we'll be getting a HUEG content update on the 18th but who knows.

Pep.