PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Why ppl dont run HSM?

June_Mermaid
Jul 7, 2008, 09:34 PM
I mean its more exp, money, better drops & MP why do ppl keep running WB?

DOOMY DOOOOOM
Jul 7, 2008, 09:38 PM
Because everyone wants to fit in...

Proto07
Jul 7, 2008, 09:39 PM
Probably because of the death penalty and you need 4 people to receive an S rating.

xRedd206x
Jul 7, 2008, 09:40 PM
I don't run it no more cuz friends like to touch things at the end

RedMussel
Jul 7, 2008, 09:40 PM
Most of the 130 you see are power leveled so they dont really have any experience in the game and most of the time have crappy weapons and PA's, so when they try this mission they find it to hard and go back to White Beast.

ashley50
Jul 7, 2008, 09:41 PM
'cause it TOO HARD for everyone Lulz...ITs not WB

June_Mermaid
Jul 7, 2008, 09:50 PM
yea i think thats gay only thing i dont like about this game >( i hate crappy WB

kua1
Jul 7, 2008, 10:01 PM
because serafi-senba drops in WB

Phoenix_Black
Jul 7, 2008, 10:25 PM
It's because they're pussehs! I love that mission... Tis epic, but you have to have people with you who know what they're doing.

GreenArcher
Jul 7, 2008, 10:28 PM
Find 3 people on the PC/PS2 Server ? Difficult
Find 3 people on the PC/PS2 Server OUTSIDE OF WHITE BEASTS ? Well.....

yeah... lol

Magical Trevor
Jul 7, 2008, 10:35 PM
Find 3 people on the PC/PS2 Server ? Difficult
Find 3 people on the PC/PS2 Server OUTSIDE OF WHITE BEASTS ? Well.....

yeah... lol

lol, but i am one of the few that doesn't run WB much.. and yes i am willing to run HSM with ya.. i do like it.. so if you need an ft.. gimme a yell.

Kinako78
Jul 7, 2008, 11:55 PM
I will, too, if you ever need an AT. :D

ErtaiClou
Jul 8, 2008, 12:00 AM
Cause people cram into warps only to die by tri-barta, die, say screw this, and leave.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 8, 2008, 03:44 AM
I'll be happy to party with anyone who wants to do HSM if you ever need an FF. :wacko:

DarkEliteRico
Jul 8, 2008, 06:31 AM
I've been trying to get my group to do some more HSM, sadly since one of them had to rebuild his account after a phishing site and one got tired of having 3 capped characters and started a new alt.

RedMussel
Jul 8, 2008, 06:37 AM
I've been trying to get my group to do some more HSM, sadly since one of them had to rebuild his account after a phishing site and one got tired of having 3 capped characters and started a new alt.

What in the name of Kathy-Lee Gifford! o: o_o'

DarkEliteRico
Jul 8, 2008, 06:40 AM
What in the name of Kathy-Lee Gifford! o: o_o'
What i actually find it enjoyable, besides some of them have human techers so those halarodocs would make a nice buff rod for them, could possibly get another claw or two for my acrofighter. As a gunner i can usually take out my side faster then they can lol

mvffin
Jul 8, 2008, 08:30 AM
because there's never anybody there, and when there is, they are stupid, and die a lot.

Pop TaRt
Jul 8, 2008, 08:44 AM
I DO! I will always do every mission OTHER than White beast

Kizeragi
Jul 8, 2008, 09:49 AM
'cause it TOO HARD for everyone Lulz...ITs not WB

Exactly what I was about to say. XD

jobber
Jul 8, 2008, 10:53 AM
*remembers when Crimson Beast was the hot spot*

Kylie
Jul 8, 2008, 11:01 AM
It's boring, I guess; although, I like it a lot more than most.

Llord Bacchus
Jul 8, 2008, 11:37 AM

hey bro - we could run the a runs on it though to get in shape

bushido, lethal, hypnotic, skatergirl and i were running the mission last weekend and it was getting pretty easy there after a while - took some time to remember that map - lol

i think everyone's running white beast cuz it's so blasted easy! - honestly, that's fine with me too - means higher prices for the rares i find on other maps :D

jobber
Jul 8, 2008, 12:43 PM
i think everyone's running white beast cuz it's so blasted easy! - honestly, that's fine with me too - means higher prices for the rares i find on other maps :D

actually Stolen Weapon S2 is easier than WB S but no one runs that!

Powder Keg
Jul 8, 2008, 12:45 PM
"It's too hard!"

But of course, we're going to complain how the game is too easy at the same time.

Colonel Mustard
Jul 8, 2008, 12:46 PM
I, myself, do enjoy this mission, on S, but, unfortunately, one of my friends, having just returned from Iraq, not a colonel like me, though, needs to get to level 100.

Ethateral
Jul 8, 2008, 01:03 PM
They don't run it because it's not White Beast!

They just don't want a challenge or something DIFFERENT.

I myself, still enjoy this mission, but no one in my group likes to run it, lol. :P You just need people that know what they're doing and can follow instructions well. XD

Colonel Mustard
Jul 8, 2008, 01:06 PM
If they know what they are doing, then, I wouldn't think, at any rate, that they would need to follow instructions well, unless, oh my, what they are to be doing, this is delicious, is, in fact, following instructions well!

I love it!

Skids
Jul 8, 2008, 01:24 PM
Hmm, its a mixture of things that deter people from HSM. Espically if your a more casual run player.

The original Mission point draw of the mission got elminated with other mission support easier or higher mission points.

Item desire is weaker here then in comparions with the other coops like Bruce's dungeon and Egg Theives. The normal item and box drops while still go. Aren't as sought out. Like Bruce has catilium and egg theives has nanopolymers. The gemstones HSM have aren't in real demand since we don't have the clothes trade mission yet. Plus the kubura weapon [b] you may get are for the least popular weapon types unlike Bruce and eggs.

Another main factor is this mission need planning and proper preping. While eggs you can go in without a problem and with Bruce you have to make plans on how to protect Bruce's and whos go were. HSM people you need a long range gunner for S rank. Which frustrates players if their isn't one. Plus while the other coops can be done by 2 and still get S rank possible. Here you need 4 players. Which can be hard for some players. Also you need to plan who goes where since its easier to die in this mission. Lastly alot of palyers forget about freeze resist on this mission for some reason.

The last reason is because of the easy to die factor and the death penality that ends the mission. While in Bruce you only have to worry about the bil de vears and Bruce being stupid. HSM has death everywhere. Alsmost all the enemies have a high level ice spells that hit you hard and fast. Then you have the Kagajibaris at the end. If you use dark weapons at them you get megid. Plus their spin attack can easily kill anyone and screw the mission for all.

Those reason I see people not wanting to do this mission.

Green_Bandit
Jul 8, 2008, 01:34 PM
Plain and simple it is just too hard for some people plus people are all at White Beast.

You have to put together a well working team that can suport each other but that in itslef is hard because unless you're a techer people only care about themselves.In that mission if you see somebody hurting AND frozen you HAVE to help them or else you are starting the mission over.

Once that third resart happends people start losing patience and quit and go back to WB because they attempted a mission three times without a reward.

Quite a shame really because that is what all the 120+ people should be running (along with Egg thieves and Bruces dungeon) instead of WB. You can show your skill and speed, can play without a slicer, and you can play smart without getting your ass handed to you.

I can't figure out for crap why level capped people STILL go to WB. If you want to play a mission, hell drop it down to A if you have too pr search on another planet.

Hell, if you want to run some HSM's let me know! I will gladly be there! I vowed to never run WB again and I'm sticking to it even if I have to solo!

Llord Bacchus
Jul 8, 2008, 01:56 PM
Plain and simple it is just too hard for some people plus people are all at White Beast.

You have to put together a well working team that can suport each other but that in itslef is hard because unless you're a techer people only care about themselves.In that mission if you see somebody hurting AND frozen you HAVE to help them or else you are starting the mission over.

Once that third resart happends people start losing patience and quit and go back to WB because they attempted a mission three times without a reward.

Quite a shame really because that is what all the 120+ people should be running (along with Egg thieves and Bruces dungeon) instead of WB. You can show your skill and speed, can play without a slicer, and you can play smart without getting your ass handed to you.

I can't figure out for crap why level capped people STILL go to WB. If you want to play a mission, hell drop it down to A if you have too pr search on another planet.

Hell, if you want to run some HSM's let me know! I will gladly be there! I vowed to never run WB again and I'm sticking to it even if I have to solo!

that third restart without a reward shouldn't bother anyone that has ever searched for rare maps honestly - if they are using that as an excuse, it is a pretty piss-poor one in my opinion

shoot, now i'm kinda jacked to get home and run some bruce or secret !!!

BFGfreak
Jul 8, 2008, 02:14 PM
actually Stolen Weapon S2 is easier than WB S but no one runs that!
Stolen weapons you say? Hmm, I'll have to try that out some time. (I've run each mission once as a low level back before AoI, but I'll have to try them again it seems)

jobber
Jul 8, 2008, 02:19 PM
Stolen weapons you say? Hmm, I'll have to try that out some time. (I've run each mission once as a low level back before AoI, but I'll have to try them again it seems)

Yep

Beat Desert Goliath and when you reach the end lobby, go back in the doors

Llord Bacchus
Jul 8, 2008, 02:22 PM
Yep

Beat Desert Goliath and when you reach the end lobby, go back in the doors

oohhhh, that one? - isn't that the one you need six players to get an s on?

Neith
Jul 8, 2008, 02:23 PM
Stolen Weapon is harder than White Beast, heh. Magas puts up (somewhat) of a fight, Alteraz sits there and lets you kill him. Also, the Female Beasts with guns are kinda annoying.

As for HSM, I thought no-one runs it because it sucks? :lol: Sorry, I can't stand the mission. At all. I'd rather run Bruces S on Uni 2 (lol, spotlight) until the end of time than go through HSM being the hot spot again :disapprove:

tl;dr version: People like easymode EXP/MP, which reeks of White Beast.

June_Mermaid
Jul 8, 2008, 08:18 PM
I Say this If anyone wants to Runs Bruce or HSM my GT xgod handx 313 my char name is June Mermaid 130 FG