PDA

View Full Version : Illusion missions

fay
Jul 8, 2008, 01:06 PM
has anyone heard anything about when it is we get the update for fires of illusion?
also the mines of illusion. the blackbull prices should fall rapid when thats out

beatrixkiddo
Jul 8, 2008, 01:08 PM
No.http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/images/by.png

Colonel Mustard
Jul 8, 2008, 01:09 PM
My suggestion, and I mean this with all sincerity, is for you to put your ear, whichever one is best, to the ground, thump your hand three, maybe four, times, and then see what information you receive.

It is, unfortunately, and a point of fact, that doing so is no less reliable, can we call SoA reliable, since the absence of reliability seems not, to me, to be a state of relibility, than hoping or expecting information from SoA.

Fure_Rakune
Jul 8, 2008, 01:14 PM
Colonel Mustard, I see that, through your recent post, the few I have seen today, that you like to use the comma alot, a punctuation often misused, and abused, in grammar.

Also, Ive heard no word of these upcoming events but my interest is piqued, are they similar to the PSO zones featured during MAG or the random Forest of Illusion on Moatoob.

Kizeragi
Jul 8, 2008, 01:18 PM
No words so far, but a very very very very very very long time away yet.

JAFO22000
Jul 8, 2008, 01:19 PM
Colonel Mustard, I see that, through your recent post, the few I have seen today, that you like to use the comma alot, a punctuation often misused, and abused, in grammar.

Also, Ive heard no word of these upcoming events but my interest is piqued, are they similar to the PSO zones featured during MAG or the random Forest of Illusion on Moatoob.

Hey, he is no worst then some of the grammar I have seen on this site!!!

ashley50
Jul 8, 2008, 01:26 PM
has anyone heard anything about when it is we get the update for fires of illusion?
also the mines of illusion. the blackbull prices should fall rapid when thats out

Should be asking SEGA instead not its "customers" ;l

Llord Bacchus
Jul 8, 2008, 01:40 PM
Should be asking SEGA instead not its "customers" ;l

i think we all know how far that may get him

prob has a much better shot at the rumor-mill than inquiring of sega ...

fay
Jul 8, 2008, 01:50 PM
there isnt a point in mailing sega. id get a better response by emailing myself.

thats why i asked if any of you had maby heard any rummers etc. at least that, even though not accurate, would hopefully tell me a rough idea of how long.

basicly im just not expecting it anytime soon.
its im sure i read somewhere that our updates are 3 months behind japans. they have all these missions and level caps so we cant be THAT far off

ShinAnt
Jul 8, 2008, 02:38 PM
My suggestion, and I mean this with all sincerity, is for you to put your ear, whichever one is best, to the ground, thump your hand three, maybe four, times, and then see what information you receive.

It is, unfortunately, and a point of fact, that doing so is no less reliable, can we call SoA reliable, since the absence of reliability seems not, to me, to be a state of relibility, than hoping or expecting information from SoA.

What are you smoking?! Where can I get some?!

Alastor_Haven
Jul 8, 2008, 02:38 PM

What did you just say?

Noblewine
Jul 8, 2008, 03:08 PM
I usually go to PSUpedia or the official site to see if any updates have occured. http://psupedia.info/Main_Page.

JAFO22000
Jul 8, 2008, 03:39 PM
What did you just say?

He said:

"If you put your ear to the ground and tap the ground 3 or four times, you will get the answer just as readily as you would if you asked ST. The only reliable thing about ST is their unreliability", only he said it in a more round-a-bout way...

Alastor_Haven
Jul 8, 2008, 03:49 PM
Hmmm...

I SEE :O

Syl
Jul 8, 2008, 03:50 PM
only he said it in a more round-a-bout way...

More like Colonel Comma ;l

relentless
Jul 8, 2008, 03:53 PM
He said:

"If you put your ear to the ground and tap the ground 3 or four times, you will get the answer just as readily as you would if you asked ST. The only reliable thing about ST is their unreliability", only he said it in a more round-a-bout way...

Hmm, saying "ST is unreliable." would've been shorter and just as precise. :)

Yeah to beatrix' no. ;o

Kizeragi
Jul 8, 2008, 04:33 PM
More like Colonel Comma ;l

New nickname for him? xD

JAFO22000
Jul 8, 2008, 05:21 PM
Hmm, saying "ST is unreliable." would've been shorter and just as precise. :)

Yeah to beatrix' no. ;o

Yes, and saying "Witches tell MacBeth he will be King, amongst other things, then they tell him to 'Beware MacDuff' after telling him he will not die by any man born from a woman, then MacDuff Kills Macbeth" is a shorter than reading the whole play...but doing so takes away the pleasure of seeing Lady MacBeth's guilt get the best of her, the horror of Banquo's ghost or the humor of the doorman.

His posts are very poetic. I like them just the way they are!

S.T.K
Jul 8, 2008, 05:31 PM
Yes, and saying "Witches tell MacBeth he will be King, amongst other things, then they tell him to 'Beware MacDuff' after telling him he will not die by any man born from a woman, then MacDuff Kills Macbeth" is a shorter than reading the whole play...but doing so takes away the pleasure of seeing Lady MacBeth's guilt get the best of her, the horror of Banquo's ghost or the humor of the doorman.

His posts are very poetic. I like them just the way they are!

when i read that book i wanted to kill someone...
A man not born from a woman... gettin a c-section is still being born from a woman... >.>
how retarded...

But, i enjoy reading colonel mustartds "poetic" posts

Para
Jul 8, 2008, 06:38 PM
I predict a late August before we get Caves of Illusion or whatever fucking illusion of something something it is.

Deissa
Jul 8, 2008, 06:48 PM
what the hell

WBMike
Jul 8, 2008, 07:13 PM
Well from the GM, at our next big content update we will get Neudaiz GBR + Fires of Illusion... or so they say.

When that is, I don't know..

gryphonvii
Jul 8, 2008, 07:28 PM
I say we all just start mnaking our own dates up, since we probably won't get any from segac for a while.

THat said, we will get fires of illusion july 23

Golto
Jul 8, 2008, 08:06 PM
Best case scenario July 18th, in reality August or September maybe for the Caves one. Mines 2009 if we are lucky.

chicken105
Jul 8, 2008, 09:15 PM
Since things have been slow recently, I just say "xxxxx" will come out in 2010.

Kadajenova
Jul 9, 2008, 02:36 PM
We're getting UPDATES OF ILLUSION atm