PDA

View Full Version : True darkness?

Agent Phox
Jul 8, 2008, 01:37 PM
i was just wondering does Dulk Fakis turn into his second form on true darkness? Or only on seed awakend? just wanted to know cuz ive never got to fight him in his second form and i really want to but there is never any one at seed awakened

darkante
Jul 8, 2008, 02:05 PM
Indeed he got a second form on both True Darkness and Seed Awakened but i think you need a higher difficutly level to do second form. Donīt remember which is minimum though.

R2D6battlebot
Jul 8, 2008, 02:07 PM
True Darkness only has his second form

relentless
Jul 8, 2008, 02:08 PM
Seed Awakened
- C-A no 2nd form
- S-S2 1st+2nd form

True Darkness
- C-S2 2nd form ONLY

Kizeragi
Jul 8, 2008, 02:10 PM
Seed Awakened
- C-A no 2nd form
- S-S2 1st+2nd form

True Darkness
- C-S2 2nd form ONLY

This, your better off with True Darkness, people still run it, and it's ALOT easier than SEED Awakened.

Neith
Jul 8, 2008, 02:12 PM
If you read the mission description for True Darkness, it says that 'the Dulk Fakis, thought defeated' needs purifying etc. The impression I get is that the Fakis you fight in TD is the same one you 'killed' in SEED Awakened, which is why it starts at the 2nd form.

Of course, that description doesn't make as much sense if you'd done SEED Awakened C-A, but I guess you could just say he got pissed and came back :wacko:

So yeah, as Sekai said, True Darkness in any difficulty only uses the 2nd form of Dulk Fakis.

darkante
Jul 8, 2008, 02:15 PM
True Darkness only has his second form

Woah it did? Guess itīs been a loooong while ago i did that mission. XD

Fure_Rakune
Jul 8, 2008, 02:25 PM
Its one of my favorite missions to run, its quick, payout is decent and the drops are worth it.

Middle
Jul 8, 2008, 04:37 PM
Seed Awakened
- C-A no 2nd form
- S-S2 1st+2nd form

True Darkness
- C-S2 2nd form ONLY

Do you get exp for both form when doing SA S or S2 or only for 2nd form

nice drops on TD and its one of the shortest missions. very good for exp and mp in short time ....
Its so bad that you need 3 ppl to s-rank it ... and that there is only one darbelan

relentless
Jul 8, 2008, 04:39 PM
Do you get exp for both form when doing SA S or S2 or only for 2nd form

nice drops on TD and its one of the shortest missions. very good for exp and mp in short time ....
Its so bad that you need 3 ppl to s-rank it ... and that there is only one darbelan

You get exp for both forms.

Well, people really don't do it for its rewards anymore so that 3-man button isn't really important. Everyone's after 11* and Repca.

Agent Phox
Jul 8, 2008, 07:28 PM
thanks a lot everyone. and if anyone wants to run an s or an s2 with me ill be at true drakness on uni 2 for a while then.