PDA

View Full Version : Campers... (Hate's Battle Mode Ramble#2)

haterade
Jan 27, 2003, 02:57 AM
Wow...if there's anything more skilless and cowardly than this than this, please let me know so I can shoot myself.

First of all, I rarely camp, and if I do, it's for no longer than 20 seconds, 'cause I get sick of waiting to kill. Secondly, whoever thinks there is an art to camping really needs a good backhand. Today, I had a JP player camp/hide from me for a full 5:00! I was running around the whole damn rule 3 battleground for five WHOLE minutes! I guess they figured to run from me after they made the score 1 to -1 in their favor... ugh...

What's even worse is when the person camping ends up losing, to which they say "wtf this sucks". To all you BA campers, GOOD! That's what you et for not having the balls to fight!

What I also hate is the people who complain about ME camping, when I happen to pop traps around them with a pistol in a room that they FOLLOWED me to! Holy sh!t!! What the hell am I supposed to do?! Let you run in and kill me!? Shut the fack up!

[/ramble2]

ChibiMyu
Jan 27, 2003, 03:29 PM
Wow, I was actually going to make a topic about this today, lol. Everybody, we take pleasure in camping? Um, no... Planting confuse traps where c-bringers and delsabers spawn is more my style. =P I actually don't mind camping once and a while, but for 5 minutes??? No thanks... I rarely camp either, and when I do it's for a good reason. I'm the one that got cursed to finding canes/rods/rifles for a bunch of consecutive games for n00b bashing... perhaps you've heard of me? I confess, I did camp for almost a whole minute then, but I lost anyway... stupid delsaber, you were supposed to guard me! ;_;

But you are wrong: there is something more skilless and cowardly, at least on DC. Twas the infamous codebreaker. I remember people finding ways to equip some funny stuff in r6. There was this one hucast who just could not be hit with any wep, and tried to play dumb about it. Fortunately, he forgot about techs. It only took 1 zonde to kill him. XD XD XD Is it good or bad that GC HU cannot cast reverser?

Coming next week: FOnewms and their one-hit kill rafoie who think they're so hot...

DukeElrond
Jan 27, 2003, 05:02 PM
On 2003-01-27 12:29, ChibiMyu wrote:
But you are wrong: there is something more skilless and cowardly, at least on DC. Twas the infamous codebreaker. I remember people finding ways to equip some funny stuff in r6. There was this one hucast who just could not be hit with any wep, and tried to play dumb about it. Fortunately, he forgot about techs. It only took 1 zonde to kill him. XD XD XD Is it good or bad that GC HU cannot cast reverser?

Coming next week: FOnewms and their one-hit kill rafoie who think they're so hot...

I remember that, lol. I also remember the time we fought the HUnewearl (or what it another HU?) who had the infinite TP code on in BA6, and we won. ^__^;;

I like some of the rules that let you use rader because it usually helps track down people who like to camp a lot. o__o;;