PDA

View Full Version : The Jokers a Maniac!!

Sayara
Jul 8, 2008, 05:43 PM
In this comic i read, He comes in with a hawaii shirt, shoots a girl in the lower abdoman, abducts the father, Strips the girl and takes decietful photos of her,

The father is stripped, chained up and is shown the said photos of his daughters naked and bleeding tortured body

What the fuck!!

TalHex
Jul 8, 2008, 05:53 PM
wow that's almost as bad as some of the stuff they do in Suicide for Hire

Kuea
Jul 8, 2008, 06:04 PM
you read weird stuff o_o

Sayara
Jul 8, 2008, 06:06 PM
Its just the Killing Joke!

Nitro Vordex
Jul 8, 2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah, that's us. Weird.

Talon's a happy weirdo. :wacko:

TalHex
Jul 8, 2008, 06:09 PM
you read weird stuff o_o

if you can stand the gore and insults to life at every turn its really a good webcomic, but i'll admit i do read some weird stuff

Sord
Jul 8, 2008, 06:30 PM
There's a good reason he's batman's biggest villain. He finds it funny to kill people, he's a homocidal maniac. Don't let the TV shows and movies fool you, the real Joker is in the comics.

Mixfortune
Jul 8, 2008, 06:32 PM
you read weird stuff o_o

Remember your Alice in Wonderland 'manga'? Yeah.

Sayara
Jul 8, 2008, 06:41 PM
There's a good reason he's batman's biggest villain. He finds it funny to kill people, he's a homocidal maniac. Don't let the TV shows and movies fool you, the real Joker is in the comics.

So i've learned wowahahaa

Skuda
Jul 8, 2008, 09:33 PM
The Joker may be insane, but he's an american!

*can't find his old image of that :<*

TalHex
Jul 8, 2008, 10:04 PM
The Joker may be insane, but he's an american!

*can't find his old image of that :<*

IN AMERICA!

Sayara
Jul 8, 2008, 10:20 PM
I may be a psycho,
but IM AN AMERICAN PSYCHO

Anduril
Jul 8, 2008, 10:29 PM
I really wish I had some cash so I could get my hands on a few of those definitive Batman graphic novels, like Year One and the Killing Joke. I am of the opinion of the Joker reaching Super-sanity, because after you are sane, what else is left?