PDA

View Full Version : Promote weps?

S4CT4L1TY
Jul 8, 2008, 08:19 PM
what exactly are they? dont know if its been asked already but curious ^^;

Itsuki
Jul 8, 2008, 08:24 PM
Event weapons from the current event running in japan. They are white versions of 8* that are S-rank and have better stats.

S4CT4L1TY
Jul 8, 2008, 08:50 PM
thank you ^^

PepperCat
Jul 9, 2008, 11:55 AM
Event weapons from the current event running in japan. They are white versions of 8* that are S-rank and have better stats.

Exactly, take your tenora twin claws for example and give them 11* stats.

Basically Sonic Team felt it necessary to recycle more of its previous junk so that they wouldn't have to release more "new" and unseen weapons...

Pep.

JAFO22000
Jul 9, 2008, 12:00 PM
Just when you thought they couldn't reskin more things.....

Ken_Silver
Jul 9, 2008, 12:03 PM
so... does promoting a weapon make them look any different? Or is this useful for helping the Master classes to have access to lower ranked weapons?

If it does the latter, then that's a great idea for me. Not everyone can gave Crea Doubles or Agito Replicas on their FM. Nor can they dish out the mega meseta to get it either.

A cheap way to use "S" rank weapons... works for me. :D

autumn
Jul 9, 2008, 12:11 PM
I like the promote weapons and the promora will be a nice addition when I start one of my forces up.

Itsuki
Jul 9, 2008, 01:17 PM
so... does promoting a weapon make them look any different? Or is this useful for helping the Master classes to have access to lower ranked weapons?

If it does the latter, then that's a great idea for me. Not everyone can gave Crea Doubles or Agito Replicas on their FM. Nor can they dish out the mega meseta to get it either.

A cheap way to use "S" rank weapons... works for me. :D
I think everyone is a bit confused here. They are not "promo" as in "promoted" they are "promo" as in "promotional". You just trade for them. Anyways...

Theres already + versions of a lot of the A rank rares. Like. Crea+, Flowen's+, etc.

Dragwind
Jul 9, 2008, 02:42 PM
It does bother me that they are re-using weapon models. The positive about it though is that I can actually enjoy using some of the older A rank models I actually liked, with improved stats.

Natasha_M
Jul 9, 2008, 06:56 PM
I believe this was done with the promote weapons and the + weapons so the master classes don't miss the A rank weapons so much :P

panzer_unit
Jul 10, 2008, 10:00 AM
I believe this was done with the promote weapons and the + weapons so the master classes don't miss the A rank weapons so much :P

Yeah we wouldn't want that "s-ranks only" equip restriction to be some kind of disadvantage >_>