PDA

View Full Version : Xlink Kai setup guide + meeting spot in PSU for voice chat

zandra117
Jul 9, 2008, 05:53 AM
If you want to play Phantasy Star Portable multiplayer over Xlink Kai with other people that have voice chat. You can meet up with other PSP players on the 360 server in the Guardians Colony Club on Universe 3. I hope to see you all there as soon as I get my PSP ready.

Getting your PSP connected:
http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=evo7:psp

Here is how you can get your psp setup to play ad:hoc over the internet

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/wiki/doku...onnectionguide (http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=evo7:pspconnectionguide) - direct link to the connection guide

I'm using the same exact hardware used to connect to Monster Hunter Freedom 2.

On the other hand, I've messed around a bit this morning and had a lot better luck connecting to various people on the PSP Xlink Kai.

Seems like the main source of the problem is that you need to have the latest BETA of the xlink client to have better luck with connections. I saw various hosts opening up for me to join and I tried a few.

The only problem was that the people I was connecting to, had a few problems of their own and thus when it came time for us to start a mission, somebody else's friend drops out and we have to start over.

However, I seem to consistantly not only connect, but have a good process of staying connected in the lobby after the host reports their SSID change. It's good to have the Zy Tool open the whole time, so you can quickly reassign the SSID once the host connects.

It's usally a step process for those who have already set up their Xlink Kai the usual way.

For Both Host and Guest:

Step 1: make sure your USB Dongle or Wifi that you are connecting your PSP to is ready.

Step 2: Fire up the Xlink Kai program and connect in. Then you go to Arena.
PSP -> Action -> Phantasy Star Portable.

You'll be in the main lobby and during high times, you'll see sub-lobbies to connect to.

Step 3: Turn on your PSP and make sure your Network Settings Adhoc Connection is transmitting on Channel 11. Not sure why, but it seems most Phantasy Star Portable players are on that channel. (Not to mention, the japanese connect instructions seem to advertise channel 11 as their channel).

Step 4: Fire up the Phantasy Star Portable in the PSP. Make a character if you haven't (select one if you have one) and then pick the Multiplayer mode.

There are three options.
1. Host a Multiplayer Game Adhoc.
2. Join a Multiplayer Game Adhoc.
3. Back to Title Screen.

Now this instruction splits between Host and Guest.

For the Host:

1. Pick option 1, your PSP will now be transmitting data which will actually send an SSID. This should be detectable by your AdHoc connection on your PC.

1. Then open up the Tool for which you select what your Datel connects to. A lot of Datel WiFi max users will be using the Zydas Tool. You should always keep this tool open since you'll need to come back to this later.

3. Use the Refresh button to refresh networks to connect to, when you see your PSP show up, select that and pick connect. You are now broadcasting your character name to whoever is in the same Lobby (or subLobby) as you.

4. Don't pick the next option you see here until you have the people join you, if you do, it'll prompt you with a message saying "You want to start a multiplayer session with only 1 player?" with a box for Yes and No.

So you wait for joiners and when satisfied, then you proceed. But you aren't done yet.

For the Guest:

1. Pick option 2, your PSP will now be transmitting data which will actually send an SSID. This should be detectable by your AdHoc connection on your PC.

2. Then open up the Tool for which you select what your Datel connects to. A lot of Datel WiFi max users will be using the Zydas Tool. You should always keep this tool open since you'll need to come back to this later.

3. Use the Refresh button to refresh networks to connect to, when you see your PSP show up, select that and pick connect. You are now searching for whoever is in the same Lobby (or subLobby) as you. You can actually leave your PSP in this state and use the Xlink Kai to move around Arena lobbies. With a little delay, you'll see names update here as you move around. Take note, if you only see the option that isn't a name, it's telling you that there are no leaders available at this time. That means you haven't found a host ready to start a game yet.

4. Anyway, a host character name will appear, or multiples if multiple hosts are broadcasting in the lobby. Pick one. You'll see a list of characters already joined in the session, or just the host if you're the first guest. Select that to join in.

5. Congrats, you should see your bottom left statistics join in with other players like the bottom left HUD shows in PSU.

Once you're here, this is what the Host and the Guest need to do.

1. The Host will continue and start a game with all current connected players. The host should immediately go back to the Tool I told you to keep open earlier. Do a Rescan for the available networks and pick their PSP again. Whoah! You're SSID changed. Yep. PSU takes your standard SSID and postpends some extra random characters behind it. So quickly act like you're going to change your SSID, but don't save the changes. You just want to cut and paste this new SSID to the forum.

2. The Guests will see the game start to connect with a (Connection 11) message. It's basically getting ready to load the other players in and do all that connection stuff, but there's another step. So go back to the Lobby in Xlink Kai and look for the Host to post their new SSID. When you see that, go back to Tool I told you to keep open earlier and change your SSID of your PSP connection to the same one the Host just posted to the forum. Cut and Paste works here. When you hit the Apply Button, the game should be satisfied and you'll join the leader in the Lobby (Parum for example).

If you did this right, you'll be perfectly connected and ready to proceed. The rest of the way to start a mission is performed precisely like PSU.

Fry_Heit
Jul 9, 2008, 06:27 AM
It works fine with me, I can play online. The problem is that, obviously, PSP is not listed on XLink. Where should we gather to play? ^^'.
I propose PSP --> Other --> Test. I just created a server :).

zandra117
Jul 9, 2008, 06:41 AM
It works fine with me, I can play online. The problem is that, obviously, PSP is not listed on XLink. Where should we gather to play? ^^'.
I propose PSP --> Other --> Test. I just created a server :).
That sounds fine.
My PSP is being dumb right now and is refusing to connect with my PC so I can install the demo. :-(

Fry_Heit
Jul 9, 2008, 08:52 AM
I've spent four hours trying to connect my PSP by WiFi on my computer, and it still doesn't work. I have two choices : either connect it via my MA111 key thingy (my computer recognizes my psp, but XLink doesn't see my wifi key), or via my Inventel router (XLink doesn't see my router).

I give up for the time being, I'm getting mad ><.

EDIT : There are some improvements. XBC is ok with my PSP, but XLink thinks it is either a Wii or a GameCube, and claims that my system is unreachable. I heard it's a problem of ports... Maaan, I can't take it anymore!

Kizeragi
Jul 9, 2008, 11:56 AM
I'm very fimilar to Xlink Kai, I use it for Monster Hunter Portable: 2nd G.
Any arena should work for PSP, just set it to say that your on Phantasy Star Portable.
They'll likely have an arena once the full game is launched also.

Fry_Heit
Jul 9, 2008, 12:45 PM
Ok. Here's my problem : Xlink Kai doesn't list my WiFi key MA111. I know this one may work, but I have to be able to select it before in Kai configuration, but it doesn't list it... Why? Is there a way to ****ing list it in there please? I've been looking for hours! XBC runs just fine, but I can't make Xlink running! Please!

pikachief
Jul 9, 2008, 03:12 PM
my PC has no wifi card i cant play online :(

oh well :/

Kizeragi
Jul 9, 2008, 06:06 PM
I'm gonna try online later, just capping my char.

AnamanaAU
Jul 10, 2008, 04:32 AM
Apparently WiFi max works wonders with Xlink Kai.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-b8-49-en-70-1x7l-40-1.html

Squeezit
Jul 10, 2008, 07:55 PM
umm, i have wireless internet in my house.
the computer i use is running on a wireless card (usb wireless internet card thingy)

i DO NOT have access to any ethernet cables if i need them.

am i able to set this thing up?

im not exactly computer savvy <_<

deso123
Jul 10, 2008, 08:13 PM
the psp should be able to detect your wireless internet and you can enter your network name and key and access the internet through it.

Kizeragi
Jul 11, 2008, 07:05 AM
Apparently WiFi max works wonders with Xlink Kai.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-b8-49-en-70-1x7l-40-1.html

Yes it does. Basically, it amplifies our PSP Ad-hoc connection to go over the internet and connect to other PSP's. I advise anyone to get one. Also note that, you can't connect to people using wireless routers for some odd reason. :/

Konjou
Jul 11, 2008, 09:22 AM
I was able to link up with someone on Kai last night. The game was insanely laggy, unplayable for the people who joined up with me and overall just doesn't seem like it will be worth it to play multiplayer unless it's local. Plus getting connected was a real B***H and took many attempts just to get it to work. The host has to rescan so he can get the new SSID that the game randomly generates after people join. Then you have like 2-5 seconds to copy/paste the new SSID into the Kai chat box so the people trying to join your game can copy paste it into whatever source they are using to connect to Kai with so everyone has the same SSID. If anyone has a different SSID from the host then the game will automatically boot them once the actual mission screen comes up. LAME! Why couldn't it be more like monster hunter! :(

I guess today when I get off work I will make another attempt and see if I can find someone with a better ping to see if that helps the game run smoother. If anyone wants to give it a shot with me then i'll be on Kai around 10PM Eastern time in the PSP --> Other section. My Kai name is Rodnutz. Yup same Rodnutz from PS2/PC version of PSU.

Please make sure you are a frequent Kai user and you are able to join other games such as monster hunter 2, etc. I will be tired after a long days work, so I really won't be in the mood to spend hours trying to help people configure Kai to get connected. I will only get frustrated. However I am off on Saturday and I will be nice and rested so if people need help at that point then I am will to lend a hand.

Overall I think PSU on PSP is damn right awesome and I am sure I will play it a lot since I always carry my PSP with me due to the fact I ride the NYC subway system a lot. Plus overall it feels better to me than the current PSU, because it's more like PSO. Grinding is 100% which is totally awesome if you ask me. I am a casual gamer when it comes to games like this so being able to grind without the fear of breaking the wep is a nice welcomed addition. Plus being able to just find the weapons in there made form is a double bonus. No more getting a board and then having to hunt lame materials only to have it fail. And now finding weapons is definitely more like PSO because now they have added elemental stats to everything. I have already found quite a few 50% weapons of random elements. :D

Hopefully a USA version gets announced soon because I will definitely be buying it when the game drops. I strongly recommend everyone to try the demo out despite the language handicap. If you are a true fan of PSO/PSU you will not be disappointed. Only flaw I see with the game is the game just seems to be to far away from the action, but I am sure after playing for some time my eyes will simply adjust and like it. The game looks F*ing great and even better than the PS2 version in my opinion.

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Jul 11, 2008, 11:44 PM
Do you have to use ethernet cable, (like the one that you plug into the 360) and use that one? How? If not, will a wireless router work?

Nevermind, my question has been answered. Its too bad, though.

Laquill
Jul 12, 2008, 07:31 PM
So a Slim PSP wont brick?

Zarode
Jul 12, 2008, 11:50 PM
So a Slim PSP wont brick?

Why would your PSP brick if you are doing something that it would normally do, just amplified?

;|

Akaimizu
Jul 14, 2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks for sharing the information. I actually already had an Xlink Kai setup back when Monster Hunter Freedom 2 came out. I got that working and so I anticipate when both the game and the Xlink lobby come out.

Zarode
Jul 14, 2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks for sharing the information. I actually already had an Xlink Kai setup back when Monster Hunter Freedom 2 came out. I got that working and so I anticipate when both the game and the Xlink lobby come out.

People are pushing for it already, just with the demo. Things are looking up (http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=187690#187690) for us. :)

hans4
Jul 14, 2008, 02:16 PM
wait how do u play online? the game isnt even out in japan yet? can someone fill me in

Zarode
Jul 14, 2008, 02:27 PM
wait how do u play online? the game isnt even out in japan yet? can someone fill me in

The Demo is out, and it has a multimode. What this multimode is, basically, is Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN).

As the name applies, the local area network is wireless. We have found out a way to tap into this, and tunnel it through the internet, hence X-Link Kai (http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/). This allows you to play with others where it wouldn't be possible otherwise. You are suppose to have you and three other friends with the game and their psp's in the same room. With X-Link Kai, you can tunnel through the internet (basically, go through the internet) and connect with others on your PSP.

Short terms: Use X-Link Kai to play with others online.

To do this, you'll need a compatible network card from your laptop, or a compatible network adapter (rare), OR a USB Dongle (easiest to get) meant for the PSP.

You can check these lists to find out if you have a compatible adapter:

Network card list (http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11469)
Datel's WiFi MAX for the PSP and Windows XP (http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32156)
GW-US64Mini2G and other Planex devices AND Windows XP (http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26897)

If you have vista, Datel's WiFi MAX (http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29350) is your only hope.

After that, it's a matter of following guides and a little patience to get online.

Akaimizu
Jul 14, 2008, 08:17 PM
I guess today when I get off work I will make another attempt and see if I can find someone with a better ping to see if that helps the game run smoother. If anyone wants to give it a shot with me then i'll be on Kai around 10PM Eastern time in the PSP --> Other section. My Kai name is Rodnutz. Yup same Rodnutz from PS2/PC version of PSU.

Please make sure you are a frequent Kai user and you are able to join other games such as monster hunter 2, etc. I will be tired after a long days work, so I really won't be in the mood to spend hours trying to help people configure Kai to get connected. I will only get frustrated. However I am off on Saturday and I will be nice and rested so if people need help at that point then I am will to lend a hand.

I'll try to catch you then. I'm Findel on KAI so I'll see if anybody is up for a little PSU hookup. I tested my Xlink Kai today with Monster Hunter 2 Freedom, so hopefully it wont be too hard to connect with PSU. The game performs quite beautifully on the PSP. I kind of expected Arc Systems to easily 1 up SEGA for game performance. They didn't just prove it right, but with flying colors. Of course, the resolution isn't as high, but they made it look easy.

Akaimizu
Jul 14, 2008, 09:57 PM
I've been on this game, but in Kai nobody is there that knows how to get connected to a host. I pick the host option, but where are you supposed to go to in order for people to actually see a host to join? Can't seem to find how to get the game to even show that SSID I'm supposed to give people.

Chimeria
Jul 14, 2008, 10:25 PM
Is anyone on Kai right now? I went into the XBOX room but I didnt see anyone. There was this room with a password though...If anyone is online, I made a room called "Phantasy Star Portable" in the PSP>other>test arena.

Akaimizu
Jul 14, 2008, 10:29 PM
I'm in the actual Phantasy Star Portable Xlink Lobby in the PSP section.

Chimeria
Jul 14, 2008, 10:33 PM
Oh, there actually is an arena?! I didn't know that...wanna do a quick run? My name's Ruuki in-game.

Akaimizu
Jul 14, 2008, 11:36 PM
I was trying to set it up, but I tell you. This game is the most fustrating experience just trying to get anybody to even show up in the lobby, much less the SSID thing. I wish I could figure out what voodoo I have to perform to get a Host and a Guest to actually SEE each other.

I know for a fact that my PSP is connecting and everything, but unlike MHF2, whatever code they have to detect players is the worst.

Zarode
Jul 15, 2008, 01:20 AM
I can't imagine what you are doing wrong, I wouldn't know because I don't have X-Link Kai running myself, since my USB Dongle isn't here.

But I can see if you are doing the right things. :|!

Multimode, turn on your WLAN. Make sure your PSP is connected. Now Chill out for a second.

ARE YOU TRYING TO CONNECT TO OTHERS, OR HOST YOUR OWN?

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/1163/connectscreen1ec4.jpg

If you are trying to connect to others, then press the second option.

If you are trying to host, press the first option.

Chill out till it loads. It may take a while with X-Link.

IF YOU ARE HOSTING, CHILL OUT TILL YOUR MEMBERS ARE ALL ACCOUNTED FOR.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6910/chillout1xi6.jpg

First option is begin with players at hand. If you click this while solo, it will prompt you with "Are you sure you want to play MultiMode with only one person, yourself?"

well, basically.

I don't really think that is the problem, but hey, I could be right. ¬_¬

Also, you could post in the X-Link Kai forums about this.

Akaimizu
Jul 15, 2008, 06:06 AM
I actually understood this part as I can read that text. However, doing that and actually seeing each other is a different case, altogether. Doing the same things over and over again, we were able to see each other exactly once the whole time, and then that one time we failed to get the SSIDs in on time before the kick. After that, we never could find each other again.

Zarode
Jul 15, 2008, 09:09 AM
Actually, big question:

What are you using to connect? Routers/Wireless Adapters seem to not have the ability to connect to WiFi USB Dongles (Datel's WiFi MAX and of the such).

Might be the problem.

Akaimizu
Jul 15, 2008, 11:36 AM
I'm using the same exact hardware used to connect to Monster Hunter Freedom 2.

On the other hand, I've messed around a bit this morning and had a lot better luck connecting to various people on the PSP Xlink Kai.

Seems like the main source of the problem is that you need to have the latest BETA of the xlink client to have better luck with connections. I saw various hosts opening up for me to join and I tried a few.

The only problem was that the people I was connecting to, had a few problems of their own and thus when it came time for us to start a mission, somebody else's friend drops out and we have to start over.

However, I seem to consistantly not only connect, but have a good process of staying connected in the lobby after the host reports their SSID change. It's good to have the Zy Tool open the whole time, so you can quickly reassign the SSID once the host connects.

It's usally a step process for those who have already set up their Xlink Kai the usual way.

For Both Host and Guest:

Step 1: make sure your USB Dongle or Wifi that you are connecting your PSP to is ready.

Step 2: Fire up the Xlink Kai program and connect in. Then you go to Arena.
PSP -> Action -> Phantasy Star Portable.

You'll be in the main lobby and during high times, you'll see sub-lobbies to connect to.

Step 3: Turn on your PSP and make sure your Network Settings Adhoc Connection is transmitting on Channel 11. Not sure why, but it seems most Phantasy Star Portable players are on that channel. (Not to mention, the japanese connect instructions seem to advertise channel 11 as their channel).

Step 4: Fire up the Phantasy Star Portable in the PSP. Make a character if you haven't (select one if you have one) and then pick the Multiplayer mode.

There are three options.
1. Host a Multiplayer Game Adhoc.
2. Join a Multiplayer Game Adhoc.
3. Back to Title Screen.

Now this instruction splits between Host and Guest.

For the Host:

1. Pick option 1, your PSP will now be transmitting data which will actually send an SSID. This should be detectable by your AdHoc connection on your PC.

1. Then open up the Tool for which you select what your Datel connects to. A lot of Datel WiFi max users will be using the Zydas Tool. You should always keep this tool open since you'll need to come back to this later.

3. Use the Refresh button to refresh networks to connect to, when you see your PSP show up, select that and pick connect. You are now broadcasting your character name to whoever is in the same Lobby (or subLobby) as you.

4. Don't pick the next option you see here until you have the people join you, if you do, it'll prompt you with a message saying "You want to start a multiplayer session with only 1 player?" with a box for Yes and No.

So you wait for joiners and when satisfied, then you proceed. But you aren't done yet.

For the Guest:

1. Pick option 2, your PSP will now be transmitting data which will actually send an SSID. This should be detectable by your AdHoc connection on your PC.

2. Then open up the Tool for which you select what your Datel connects to. A lot of Datel WiFi max users will be using the Zydas Tool. You should always keep this tool open since you'll need to come back to this later.

3. Use the Refresh button to refresh networks to connect to, when you see your PSP show up, select that and pick connect. You are now searching for whoever is in the same Lobby (or subLobby) as you. You can actually leave your PSP in this state and use the Xlink Kai to move around Arena lobbies. With a little delay, you'll see names update here as you move around. Take note, if you only see the option that isn't a name, it's telling you that there are no leaders available at this time. That means you haven't found a host ready to start a game yet.

4. Anyway, a host character name will appear, or multiples if multiple hosts are broadcasting in the lobby. Pick one. You'll see a list of characters already joined in the session, or just the host if you're the first guest. Select that to join in.

5. Congrats, you should see your bottom left statistics join in with other players like the bottom left HUD shows in PSU.

Once you're here, this is what the Host and the Guest need to do.

1. The Host will continue and start a game with all current connected players. The host should immediately go back to the Tool I told you to keep open earlier. Do a Rescan for the available networks and pick their PSP again. Whoah! You're SSID changed. Yep. PSU takes your standard SSID and postpends some extra random characters behind it. So quickly act like you're going to change your SSID, but don't save the changes. You just want to cut and paste this new SSID to the forum.

2. The Guests will see the game start to connect with a (Connection 11) message. It's basically getting ready to load the other players in and do all that connection stuff, but there's another step. So go back to the Lobby in Xlink Kai and look for the Host to post their new SSID. When you see that, go back to Tool I told you to keep open earlier and change your SSID of your PSP connection to the same one the Host just posted to the forum. Cut and Paste works here. When you hit the Apply Button, the game should be satisfied and you'll join the leader in the Lobby (Parum for example).

If you did this right, you'll be perfectly connected and ready to proceed. The rest of the way to start a mission is performed precisely like PSU.

Akaimizu
Jul 15, 2008, 11:27 PM
Had a pretty nifty time, tonight. Hooked up with Xianten and we played for a while. Pretty much, this got rid of any worries about net lag. Perhaps it was 2 people, but we probably lived a lot closer than the usual. Our pings were well in the green. Anyway, we played several missions with perfect connections and it was a blast. Definitely something to look forward to when the full game comes out.

Schubalts
Jul 16, 2008, 08:49 AM
Sure are a lot of JP only arenas :|.

Akaimizu
Jul 16, 2008, 09:26 AM
True. Though it seems a bit strange they post as such. They hardly talk so there's really not much necessary communication going on there. Plus, I doubt they've had bad experiences in P-S-P, from non-Japanese.

Perhaps it's more of a (we don't want lag) issue. So everyone they connect to is local.

If the lag is real bad, I understand; though I doubt they played international games to find out. There's like only a few non-Japanese folk getting on there, anyway.

I think most of us that do get on there can understand japanese well enough to hang. However, my current problem is getting the browser to display Xlink Kai japanese text correctly. I can read some of the language, but I can't read boxes of uninterpreted Shift-JIS.

Swiftstrike
Mar 7, 2009, 04:07 PM
I tried many different guides (including the Quick Start guide) and have been confused way too much.

I Have:
PSP 2001 with custom firmware

Computer
(plugged in to)->
Linksys wireless N+ router
(plugged in to)->
Comcast Modem

I need a step by step guide on what to do from here and what else I will need. (I tried following the Quick Start guide, but I got to a step that i couldn't find ... some configuring options in Kai didn't exist.)

Any help would be amazing please!!

Akaimizu
Mar 7, 2009, 04:46 PM
Thingis. It's kind of tough to get it working on just the wireless N router. It likely wont work. Thing is, you need something simple with which you can change the SSID of the wireless receiver.

The easiest way to do this is with certain USB wi-fi dongles. Basically, a wi-fi receiver that you plug into your PC desktop/laptop for your PSP to connect to. What this is generally doing, is allowing your PSP to connect through to the internet connection using the wi-fi dongle as an Adhoc station.

The instructions, out there, are usually for Wi-fi USB dongles like the Datel Wi-fi Max (sold in stores), and there's now even better solutions.

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

is the site for Xlink Kai, and right there on the front page, now, is some nice cheap USB dongles to use with Kai. In fact, they seem to be better than the one I have because they support both Mac and PC.

Swiftstrike
Mar 7, 2009, 05:51 PM
Thingis. It's kind of tough to get it working on just the wireless N router. It likely wont work. Thing is, you need something simple with which you can change the SSID of the wireless receiver.

The easiest way to do this is with certain USB wi-fi dongles. Basically, a wi-fi receiver that you plug into your PC desktop/laptop for your PSP to connect to. What this is generally doing, is allowing your PSP to connect through to the internet connection using the wi-fi dongle as an Adhoc station.

The instructions, out there, are usually for Wi-fi USB dongles like the Datel Wi-fi Max (sold in stores), and there's now even better solutions.

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

is the site for Xlink Kai, and right there on the front page, now, is some nice cheap USB dongles to use with Kai. In fact, they seem to be better than the one I have because they support both Mac and PC.

Awesome, thanks. Now assume I do have one of these, what do I do?

Akaimizu
Mar 7, 2009, 07:55 PM
The main site that sells that hardware, listed there, has the software to download which has the software you need. After that, the instructions that started this topic, is the best thing I know, right now.

Swiftstrike
Mar 7, 2009, 08:30 PM
The main site that sells that hardware, listed there, has the software to download which has the software you need. After that, the instructions that started this topic, is the best thing I know, right now.

I wil get one of those USB devices then try agian.

samus2195
Jul 27, 2009, 03:06 PM
okay so i set up my wireless to my psp already and just installed xlink kai today, but i dont really understand how any of the setup stuff works... im not really 100% sure what i have to do to be able to connect my psp to the servers... any tips?

killerkid
Jul 27, 2009, 03:24 PM
quick question which is more preferd xlink or ad hoc party i understand thta xlink kai is more use but since i ude adhoc party i have no clue how it works

Pheeel
Jul 27, 2009, 08:20 PM
The xlinkkai forums have more information to answer both your questions.
People have made guides there on how to set up PS-P games.

Kirbyyy
Aug 9, 2009, 04:05 PM
Hey I play PS:P, lvl 71 Acromaster, looking to play some multi if you want, I have xlink. Hit me up :]

j.lai
Dec 6, 2009, 12:41 PM
How many people still play PS:P on xlink?

MaikeruChan
May 7, 2010, 04:00 PM
Does anyone have the full version of PSP1?