PDA

View Full Version : It hurts a lot less to be honest!

Out_Kast
Jul 9, 2008, 04:07 PM
Seriously. I've had two examples of this one within the last week.
I'm sure you don't want to read the ramblings of a teenage mind, but I just need somewhere to... space out.

Firstly, I discover my friends are always going out and having fun behind my back, and trying so hard to stop me from finding out. I only know this because one of the people I know I can trust decided it was only fair to tell me. If my friends had've told me straight that I was bugging them or something, I wouldn't be as bothered.

Secondly, I find out the reason why a girl I really like hasn't been talking to me so much lately. Always using excuses, like 'my computer is going haywire!' or 'I don't feel too well', and I always believed her. I paid a visit to her Myspace page a coupla minutes ago and found this written lovingly into her 'about me':

[person's name], 14, taken!
I was pretty much thinking 'yeah, thanks for telling me you know' at this time.
After everything we'd been through together. She decides to pull this one out of the bag, and even has the decency to try and cover it up.
Thanks, dear. Love you too.

Geez, I feel dizzy. What the hell's going on right now? :(

Sayara
Jul 9, 2008, 04:09 PM
Over exposure to myspace :(

Tessu
Jul 9, 2008, 04:11 PM
Out Kast you logged off Skype. J;

I'm sorry. People seem to believe lying to the person is going to keep them from getting hurt all together. I wish I could tell you why. :\

Nitro Vordex
Jul 9, 2008, 04:16 PM
D:

There's other people, if they're gonna be jerks like that, then they're not worth it. Or they don't deserve your awesomeness dood. ;o

Leviathan
Jul 9, 2008, 05:25 PM
The second part sounds like me last year, but with a guy.

But he blamed everything on me. :disapprove:

sprky585
Jul 9, 2008, 05:31 PM
when any of that happens to me the first thing that would pop to my head would be "eh, screw 'em all"
but that's just me
but i've had that stuff happen to me before to some extent...it sucks
i'm sorry

Ranmaru
Jul 9, 2008, 05:42 PM
I would also say "eh, screw 'em all", but you still feel like crap. You still have feelings for that person, which is why you try to forget that person. Also, I don't really know if my friends hang out alot without me, I just feel sometimes why even bother. Meh, what can one do? ;-;

But I'm sorry about that dude, everything will be alright at one point.

VanHalen
Jul 9, 2008, 05:58 PM
Secondly, I find out the reason why a girl I really like hasn't been talking to me so much lately. Always using excuses, like 'my computer is going haywire!' or 'I don't feel too well', and I always believed her. I paid a visit to her Myspace page a coupla minutes ago and found this written lovingly into her 'about me':

[person's name], 14, taken!
I was pretty much thinking 'yeah, thanks for telling me you know' at this time.
After everything we'd been through together. She decides to pull this one out of the bag, and even has the decency to try and cover it up.
Thanks, dear. Love you too.

Hmm this reminds me of the girl I discussed before. She would make a lot of excuses about why she couldn't go on a date with me, if she just told me she has a boyfriend I would've been like 'ok' and backed off.

Anyway mein friend, do not fret! Shortly after you'll find someone 2x cooler yeah?(Trust me, this is true)